Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Who ever gets the last Word

Aol instant messaging, I just found out about it , my friends were talking about it .. in fact almost evryone I know has an AIM address, it kind of works like the pms.

Oh, that's what I thought it might be. I've heard that instant messaging ups your chances of catching a computer virus. Besides, I can't type fast enough to keep up with a conversation that's instant like that. E-mail and PM, I can.

Oh, I didn't know about the virus thing, but too late I'm already on

That's just what my American history teacher said last semester; I don't know how true it is. He said he worked on computers some, but anyway...

Yeah,wish I knew

Hey I love American History, even if it is revisionist history it rocks, especially when your teacher is Vocab Man(long story, have to explain in another post)

He is, more than you cna possibly imagine.The most intersting thing is though he has a boring voice naturally but he has so many interesting things to say you think he can't possibly be boring.

You should have heard him talk about the real reason why Aaron Burr died, it was beyond interesting, and not to mention you find out about weird facts and such and yet I still have no clue how a 1,000 pound+ block of cheese has to do with Jefferson and republicanism.

And I thought the lectures my Amer. his. professor gave were full of minute details...wow! A 1000+ block of cheese...that's something.

Yeah, the best part was when he described what happens to it over time, I just wonder how sanitary it was for Jefferson to serve this chees to guest, though I really think sanitation back then wasn't really observed anyway...yeah....gross.

Cheese really is rotten, you know. The stronger the cheese, the longer they let it rot. So, if your cheese ever gets moldy, all you have to do is scrape off the mold and eat. Makes you want a grilled cheese sandwich, doesn't it?

Yes, I loved it, if I thought I was already queasy from my strange combination of food Iam definitely queasy now. :lol:

Back