Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who nailed Him ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is in fact no logical way for any of us to blame anybody for killing Jesus Christ.

He layed down His Own Life by Grand Design.

Prior temple destructions of various sorts were also a shadowing of the destruction of His Temple, His Body.

John 2:21
But he spake of the temple of his body.

Temple destruction/captivity in Israel pointed to what was to come in Christ.

There are many showings in the Old that are shadows. Even for Babylon there are many showings in the Old that are shadows of Mystery Babylon.

Do any of us really think this speaks to literal bashing of children's heads on rocks?

Psalm 137:
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Uh, no.

s
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Acts 4:
27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

Peter and Paul etc. were Jews.... Mary His mom was jew.... In my simple mind not every Jew in the land followed the leaders.... Nothing more than that.

They weren't Jews. Where is Peter, Paul, or Mary ever called a Jew? Paul called himself a Jew and later explained that he becomes all things to all people, to a Jew he becomes as a Jew. If he "becomes as a Jew" to win Jews then he isn't a Jew.

Usually, in the New Testament, "Jew" means someone who doesn't, or hasn't, accepted Jesus. So, to call Peter, Paul, and Mary Jews reflects a level of misunderstanding of the meaning of "Jew". And, today, the word "Jew" also means someone who has not accepted Jesus as Christ.

So if you are an American you are responsible for the 3500 a day deaths of the abortionist?

If I defined myself as "pro-choice" then I would share responsibility for those abortions, much as a Jew is defined as someone who doesn't accept Christ. In any case, abortion isn't common because of our leaders, but because of the people. Conservatives elect leaders who have no real interest in doing anything about abortion. And, Liberals elect leaders who celebrate abortion.

Romney strongly supports abortion

Acts 4:
27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
None of which has anything to do with guilt or innocence.

You have exhibited a reluctance to jump headlong into blaming Jews while siding with those who do.

Make of the alliance what you will.
Whats the matter small? Why didnt you copy my post? hmmmm ?

Since you'e to afraid I'll do it for you;

6 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

poor small

They weren't Jews. Where is Peter, Paul, or Mary ever called a Jew? Paul called himself a Jew and later explained that he becomes all things to all people, to a Jew he becomes as a Jew. If he "becomes as a Jew" to win Jews then he isn't a Jew.

Usually, in the New Testament, "Jew" means someone who doesn't, or hasn't, accepted Jesus. So, to call Peter, Paul, and Mary Jews reflects a level of misunderstanding of the meaning of "Jew". And, today, the word "Jew" also means someone who has not accepted Jesus as Christ.

If I defined myself as "pro-choice" then I would share responsibility for those abortions, much as a Jew is defined as someone who doesn't accept Christ. In any case, abortion isn't common because of our leaders, but because of the people. Conservatives elect leaders who have no real interest in doing anything about abortion. And, Liberals elect leaders who celebrate abortion.

Romney strongly supports abortion

I wont play your game hammer.... here are your words ...

And, by what logic do leaders not represent their own people?

You are welcome to make any claim you want about 'who killed Jesus.'

Got one?
This is a christian forum I'll stick with scripture;

6 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.:wave

:eeeekkkIt takes an idiot to accuse Peter of anti-semitism.:eeeekkk

This is a christian forum I'll stick with scripture;

6 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

It takes an idiot to accuse Peter of anti-semitism.

John 10:15
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

You are welcome to read Peter as an anti-Semite and hide same in yourself.

And you are also welcome to ignore the root of evil in man and just blame Jews.

Claims of 'idiot' and 'nut job' are insufficient to hide anti-Semitism, which seems to run rather rampant in certain sects, particularly of the full preterists crowds.

s

John 10:15
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

You are welcome to read Peter as an anti-Semite and hide same in yourself.

And you are also welcome to ignore the root of evil in man and just blame Jews.

Claims of 'idiot' and 'nut job' are insufficient to hide anti-Semitism, which seems to run rather rampant in certain sects, particularly of the full preterists crowds.
ohhh look out hes about to drop the 'N' word

To repeat a simple question for a slow reader; When did I blame anybody??:wave

smaller, if i thought hitch was anti-semetic i would have said something. he isnt.

i agree with him. the jews and romans did kill the Lord and those then if they didnt repent will pay for that crime.

ohhh look out hes about to drop the 'N' word

To repeat a simple question for a slow reader; When did I blame anybody??

Certainly wouldn't want you to be found with any actual statements of your own now would we?

:shame

s

smaller, if i thought hitch was anti-semetic i would have said something. he isnt.

i agree with him. the jews and romans did kill the Lord and those then if they didnt repent will pay for that crime.

He's been a one line sniper as long as he's posted here so don't expect him to actually have an openly stated position on much of anything.

You are welcome to blame your blood relatives as well.

We can look at the facts that God blinded them on purpose. That Christ laid down His Own life. That it was done by the determinate foreknowledge and counsel of God. That the god of this world 'in their minds' played his role. But...

Let's just blame the Jews. Yeah.

Pathetic really.

s

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back