Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Hell?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Please forgive me if Im wrong, but from what I understand based on the post I have read the precise time when death was destroyed was when Christ rose from the grave. He defeated death for all people and they now have a choice to accept eternal life or reject Christ and be thrown into the lake of fire.
I agree Jeff. however, we still see people die at this time. It is a promise in His new Kingdom. But, Yes He defeated it on the Cross.

Rom 2:7 "to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life"

1 Cor 15:53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "Death is swallowed up in victory. "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"......That is Christs victory on the Cross. It is a specific Time that we will see this victory come to fruition.

If you are willing, and serious, I think my post lays it out fairly well.
I am willing, which is why I have asked for clarification of your Biblical argument such as you have made here. Thank you for that.
I noticed two things that you have said previously that I feel disagreement with. I’m not even totally sure myself what I beleive about your two points, but leaning toward disagreeing with you on these two points. I’m confident that we agree on many teachings of Scriptures on other subjects (and even many on this subject). And I’m assuming that we both will allow the Scripture(s) themselves (or at least what seems to be our best interpretation of them) to decide if our points are correct or not. I like the way you’ve suggested that there are Scriptures (even mentioning a few specifically) that specifically support both of your both points (identified below). I have several as well that I've not mentioned yet.

But, I’m not there yet fully understanding your view of the one's you mentioned. That is, how they do in fact support your two points. Maybe they do, maybe not.

If you are willing and have the time can, we discuss these two points further? We can address them one at a time or both. I think they are both on topic of this OP or we could start another thread for each or just drop it. The points you’ve made are:

Death is annihilated in the lake of fire........So death is GONE. It no longer operates.
and therefore you are saying that when the lost get sent to The Lake of Fire, death is not the meaning, because death itself no longer exists.

The wicked are resurrected imperishable.
First, I would actually prefer that both of your two points were Scripturally right, if I had my personal preference. I’d say basically because both probably are the majority view at this time in the church.
But, I’m just not convinced that you are right (which is a bad place to be) with either and therefore I need a little more evidence. I just cannot see either of these points as being Scripturally taught, therefore I will not “teach” it or even believe it myself till I am convinced of them.

You start out your argument for 1. with:
1 Cor 15:26.
The last enemy to be destroyed is death. And say:
So it is very important for us as christians as to WHEN this happens.
I agree with both points you make here. See, I can be agreeable:)

Death will be destroyed at some point in the future. By death here my meaning is just simply our everyday definition of death (which is what I thought you meant until you brought up "spiritual death"). But I certainly don’t mean just the horse rider in John’s vision (which is basically all I think John meant by Rev 20:14. I’m unsure of what that precisely means. I don’t think it means what you say it does, however. I see a much plainer place that the point of where death itself is destroyed than Rev 20:14.

It’s interesting that you bring up a “spiritual death” now. Did you get my point about Rev 21:8’s use of “second death” as applied to the wicked (not just Death and Hades)?

Once again, I partially agree with you that in Rev 21:8 John is speaking about the New Heavens/Earth and warning us. Actually, technically, it’s Jesus speaking but I know what you meant. But my point is that there (speaking about an event AFTER the Rev 20:14 passage) Jesus says that THE WICKED go to The Lake of Fire and it’s their “Second Death” also. Not just the horse Riders named Death and Hades but the wicked are sent there also (as we all know they are via Rev 20:15) but in Rev 21:8 Jesus also ties this event to their “second death”! Which seems clearly to contradict your previous statment that Rev 20:15 doesn't really mean the wicked death (since there's no such thing as death anymore).

So I’ll ask you again “Would Jesus really say anything about death at all ["their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."] if the vision He just got through giving John of the horse riders getting tossed their was the point at which death is finally destroyed (your point 1, which occurs prior to the lost getting tossed) if Rev 20:14 means what you said?

What do you think now? Are you still 99% sure that Rev 20:14 is where death (as we know it) is destroyed or is that why you brought up “spiritual death” and you are somewhat less than 99% sure now? That’s an honest (and none rude question, at least I don’t mean it rudely). I honestly want to know if you find any evidence in my argument there?

I am willing, which is why I have asked for clarification of your Biblical argument such as you have made here. Thank you for that.
I noticed two things that you have said previously that I feel disagreement with. I’m not even totally sure myself what I beleive about your two points, but leaning toward disagreeing with you on these two points. I’m confident that we agree on many teachings of Scriptures on other subjects (and even many on this subject). And I’m assuming that we both will allow the Scripture(s) themselves (or at least what seems to be our best interpretation of them) to decide if our points are correct or not. I like the way you’ve suggested that there are Scriptures (even mentioning a few specifically) that specifically support both of your both points (identified below). I have several as well that I've not mentioned yet.

But, I’m not there yet fully understanding your view of the one's you mentioned. That is, how they do in fact support your two points. Maybe they do, maybe not.

If you are willing and have the time can, we discuss these two points further? We can address them one at a time or both. I think they are both on topic of this OP or we could start another thread for each or just drop it. The points you’ve made are:

1. and therefore you are saying that when the lost get sent to The Lake of Fire, death is not the meaning, because death itself no longer exists.

First, I would actually prefer that both of your two points were Scripturally right, if I had my personal preference. I’d say basically because both probably are the majority view at this time in the church.
But, I’m just not convinced that you are right (which is a bad place to be) with either and therefore I need a little more evidence. I just cannot see either of these points as being Scripturally taught, therefore I will not “teach” it or even believe it myself till I am convinced of them.

You start out your argument for 1. with: The last enemy to be destroyed is death. And say: I agree with both points you make here. See, I can be agreeable:)

Death will be destroyed at some point in the future. By death here my meaning is just simply our everyday definition of death (which is what I thought you meant until you brought up "spiritual death"). But I certainly don’t mean just the horse rider in John’s vision (which is basically all I think John meant by Rev 20:14. I’m unsure of what that precisely means. I don’t think it means what you say it does, however. I see a much plainer place that the point of where death itself is destroyed than Rev 20:14.

It’s interesting that you bring up a “spiritual death” now. Did you get my point about Rev 21:8’s use of “second death” as applied to the wicked (not just Death and Hades)?

Once again, I partially agree with you that in Rev 21:8 John is speaking about the New Heavens/Earth and warning us. Actually, technically, it’s Jesus speaking but I know what you meant. But my point is that there (speaking about an event AFTER the Rev 20:14 passage) Jesus says that THE WICKED go to The Lake of Fire and it’s their “Second Death” also. Not just the horse Riders named Death and Hades but the wicked are sent there also (as we all know they are via Rev 20:15) but in Rev 21:8 Jesus also ties this event to their “second death”! Which seems clearly to contradict your previous statment that Rev 20:15 doesn't really mean the wicked death (since there's no such thing as death anymore).

So I’ll ask you again “Would Jesus really say anything about death at all ["their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."] if the vision He just got through giving John of the horse riders getting tossed their was the point at which death is finally destroyed (your point 1, which occurs prior to the lost getting tossed) if Rev 20:14 means what you said?

What do you think now? Are you still 99% sure that Rev 20:14 is where death (as we know it) is destroyed or is that why you brought up “spiritual death” and you are somewhat less than 99% sure now? That’s an honest (and none rude question, at least I don’t mean it rudely). I honestly want to know if you find any evidence in my argument there?
I see no problem with Jesus calling the lake of fire the second death. Still 99% sure.

But I will concede, that we really don't need to see the EXACT time that death is literally "seen" by creatures as abolished. I overstated that. This doctrine does not hinge on that fact. So, after some thought and study, that was an overstatement on my part.

I see no problem with Jesus calling the lake of fire the second death.
Me either. Nor do I see a problem with Jesus saying of the wicked "their portion will be in the lake" even after Death and Hades were seen by John in his vision as being sent there in Rev 20:14 since I think death is still an option after this point.

your other point 2 within your Eternal Hell argument is that not just the saved, but also the wicked are raised imperishable via:

1. Acts 24:15 having a hope in God ,which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.
WRT to Acts 24:15: i agree. Both are raised from the first death.

2. 1 Cor 15:53-55
WRT 1 Cor 15:53-55
This is no longer Luke writing, but rather Paul. They may be on the same subject and within the same context given the split there or they may not be.

But backing up a little to verse 50 for proper context: I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

I’d like to make two points (interpretations) of verse 50 and ask if you agree with them:

a. Paul here is speaking to “brothers”. The saved right? The saved get the inheritance of The Kingdom not the lost. Right?

b. He's saying precisely the opposite of your point 2 in verse 50. The wicked have no inheritance in Christ whatsoever. Which is "Why Hell" makes sense, for the OP Question by the way.

So to then look at verse. 54:

Paul says:

54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:... Death is swallowed/defeated.

Do the wicked inherit the Kingdom? No, Per Paul, not me right there in verse 50. Do the lost also get the immortality (the inheritance, the heritage) of a glorified body, like Christ's? No! [your point 2 seems clearly wrong even right there in 1 Cor 15:50, you can see that. And in verse 53.

53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

Why? Cause man (without Christ) is no more mortal than my dog.

Why? 1Tim 6: He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality

How do we get immortality?
2 Tim 1:10 Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

Do the lost have Christ or The Gospel? No! Frankly, your point 2 is atrocious, Biblically speaking. And embarrassingly, it's a view I shared with you for at least 30 years until recently.

If you do no more Bible study on this issue, just look for ANY Scriptures (lost or saved for that matter) on the immortality of humans without Christ. I guarantee you, you will not find any.

For us, your point 1's answer Rather is found in Rev 21:7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son

Through Christ, the One that has already risen.

Rev 20:14 is NOT where the mortal saved people put on their immortality as their inheritance. And it's important to know this.

In fact, Rev 20:14 says; Death and Hades are thrown into The Lake of Fire. Why would you ever say that’s the time that sounds like 1 Cor 15:54 and thus the fulfillment of the Isaiah prophecy?

Death is defeated/conquered by Christ, the first "one" who has defeated death, when He rose with a glorified body, not when He died, nor when He sends Satan and all his demons to Hell, for that matter. that's child's play to Christ. He indeed will defeat Satan (another enemy of Christ), but He's not "the last" enemy. Death is.

We, through Christ, will defeat death at the Rev 21:7 point. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

"Heritage" ties back to Paul's point in verse 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,

Last edited:
When does everlasting life begin?

Excellent point. The study of "everlasting life" and/or "eternal life" is an interesting and informative survey to do of the Bible as well as "death" and on topic as well:
Daniel 12:2
Lexham English Bible (LEB)

2 And many from those sleeping in the dusty ground[a]will awake, some to everlasting life[b] and some to disgrace and everlasting contempt.[c]

Footnotes:
  1. Daniel 12:2 Literally “of the ground of dust”
  2. Daniel 12:2 Literally “life of eternity”
  3. Daniel 12:2 Literally “contempt of eternity”
Sounds just like the sheep and goats separation passage yet it's Daniel. But note ONLY some get everlasting life and it's NOT lost people.

Or even John 3:16, for goodness sake:
John 3:16
16 For in this way God loved the world, so that he gave [past tense] his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish[future tense] but will have eternal life[future tense]

Or Matthew 19:16[ A Rich Young Man ] And behold, someone came up to him and said, “Teacher, what good thing must I do so that I will have eternal life? ... a hundred times as much, and will inherit eternal life.

Or Mark 10:30—and in the age to come, eternal life. Etc.

Or Rom 2:7. to those who, by perseverance in good work, seek glory and honor and immortality, eternal life,

Or And this is the promise which he himself promised us:eternal life.

Now, I'm sure there are verses (especially in Paul's writings and especially one's after Christ's resurrection) that will speak so boldly, so confidently of the Elect's eternal life (or everlasting life) that the present tense is used for having it already, even from all time past. In that way, and again because of the Source, we do have Everlasting life here and now. Cause it comes from the one and only Everlasting, not us. And Because (and only because) of The One that holds us in His hands and the fact we cannot be snatched out of them, we have enough assurance of it to go ahead and speak of everlasting life in the present tense. In a sense, it's true already. In another sense, it's to come later for us.

But the one verse in Daniel is all I found for the phrase "everlasting life".

Which is the point I was addressing with the post that said (I say erroneously) let's make the symbology of the horse rider's name "Death" be symbolic of, well astonishingly immortal life (which is how death is defeated, "swallowed up", not by more death) and not really be the slaying horse rider's name in a vision of John's just because John gave it the name "death" and the passage says he was "cast" into The Lake and that kind of sounds like "swallowed up" to me.

The horse rider was given the name of Death, because that's what He did in the vision; cause death (in my opinion) and sent people to Hades. That's not how Christ defeated death nor how we will. We defeat death as we are given immortal life.

And the idea that the lost are raised immortal, again means they too have everlasting life. Which is absurd and rather offensive to Christ, the more and more I think about it and study it.

That "argument" sounded plausible at first to me, but when I studied the Scriptures more, it actually became offensive to me because of what Christ has done and provided for us ( the elect).

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Do the lost "know" Christ, and does He "know" them? No!

1 John 3:15
Lexham English Bible (LEB)

15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that every murderer does not have eternal life residing in him.

Where the start of this circle is?. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.

sz8mtv.jpg

Sometimes the Word of God cuts us, me too, like a sword:
And many from those sleeping in the dusty ground will awake, some to everlasting life...

You tell me, where and when did your circle start? When you posted it and where the first graphic pixel appeared within the curved line drawn.

Humans simply are not capable of creating anything everlasting. I'm okay with that. How could we? We're simple creatures of the only Everlasting thing there is.

Last edited:
Me either. Nor do I see a problem with Jesus saying of the wicked "their portion will be in the lake" even after Death and Hades were seen by John in his vision as being sent there in Rev 20:14 since I think death is still an option after this point.

your other point 2 within your Eternal Hell argument is that not just the saved, but also the wicked are raised imperishable via:

1. Acts 24:15 having a hope in God ,which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.
WRT to Acts 24:15: i agree. Both are raised from the first death.

2. 1 Cor 15:53-55
WRT 1 Cor 15:53-55
This is no longer Luke writing, but rather Paul. They may be on the same subject and within the same context given the split there or they may not be.

But backing up a little to verse 50 for proper context: I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

I’d like to make two points (interpretations) of verse 50 and ask if you agree with them:

a. Paul here is speaking to “brothers”. The saved right? The saved get the inheritance of The Kingdom not the lost. Right?

b. He's saying precisely the opposite of your point 2 in verse 50. The wicked have no inheritance in Christ whatsoever. Which is "Why Hell" makes sense, for the OP Question by the way.

So to then look at verse. 54:

Paul says:

54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:... Death is swallowed/defeated.

Do the wicked inherit the Kingdom? No, Per Paul, not me right there in verse 50. Do the lost also get the immortality (the inheritance, the heritage) of a glorified body, like Christ's? No! [your point 2 seems clearly wrong even right there in 1 Cor 15:50, you can see that. And in verse 53.

53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

Why? Cause man (without Christ) is no more mortal than my dog.

Why? 1Tim 6: He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality

How do we get immortality?
2 Tim 1:10 Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

Do the lost have Christ or The Gospel? No! Frankly, your point 2 is atrocious, Biblically speaking. And embarrassingly, it's a view I shared with you for at least 30 years until recently.

If you do no more Bible study on this issue, just look for ANY Scriptures (lost or saved for that matter) on the immortality of humans without Christ. I guarantee you, you will not find any.

For us, your point 1's answer Rather is found in Rev 21:7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son

Through Christ, the One that has already risen.

Rev 20:14 is NOT where the mortal saved people put on their immortality as their inheritance. And it's important to know this.

In fact, Rev 20:14 says; Death and Hades are thrown into The Lake of Fire. Why would you ever say that’s the time that sounds like 1 Cor 15:54 and thus the fulfillment of the Isaiah prophecy?

Death is defeated/conquered by Christ, the first "one" who has defeated death, when He rose with a glorified body, not when He died, nor when He sends Satan and all his demons to Hell, for that matter. that's child's play to Christ. He indeed will defeat Satan (another enemy of Christ), but He's not "the last" enemy. Death is.

We, through Christ, will defeat death at the Rev 21:7 point. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

"Heritage" ties back to Paul's point in verse 50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,

I agree, Christ abolished death when He rose. So you just proved my point.
Acts 24:15~~15 having a hope in God,which these men cherish themselves,that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.
1 Cor 15:21-22~~21 For since by a man[came] death,by a man also[came] the resurrection of the dead.22For as in Adam all die,so also in Christ all will be made alive

Adam was 100% successful at bringing in death, but Christ was only 50%,20%,80% successful at abolishing death?

So he didn't really abolish death?... That just pertains to certain areas and circumstances?

I agree, Christ abolished death when He rose. So you just proved my point.

So he didn't really abolish death?... That just pertains to certain areas and circumstances?
Except for the non-trivial matter that we are talking about those that are not in Christ nor do they receive His gift ever. Not at their resserection either. They have zero acces to Christ's defeat of death, thus they perish. When all this is complete, all things are made right. Then death is finally defeated.

The circumstances is when all are ressurected. Some to eternal life, some not.

Rev 21:3“Behold, the dwelling of God is with humanity,
and he will take up residence with them,
and they will be his people
and God himself will be with them.
4 And he will wipe away every tear from their eyes,
and death will not exist any longer,
and mourning or wailing or pain will not exist anylonger.
The former things have passed away
.”

[your view now has death done away with in 33A.D. Just the other day, you said it was done away with as the horse rider was thrown into The Lake of Fire. Your working backwards in time to find to find the Scripture that comes right out and says "and death will no longer exist". Why?

6 And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
[then and only then is it all done]
7 The one who conquers will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son

[your view, as I understand it, has the lost inheriting eternal life at their resurrection. That's what you said the other day. Even the lost are raised immortal, right?

Yet it says they received their second death:
8 But as for the cowards and unbelievers ... the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.

That's all I'm saying about the lost. They get a second death not inheit eternal life.

Last edited:
Except for the non-trivial matter that we are talking about those that are not in Christ nor do they receive His gift ever. Not at their resserection either.
Yeah, this is going south.

If it were not for Christ, we would not have the resurrection of the righteous or the wicked. ALL resurrections are because of Christ and the Cross.

Eternal life for believers.

Eternal judgment for unbelievers.

They both are eternal because both resurrections are from an eternal source.

Its been a good discussion Chessman. But in the end, I believe this view of annihilation, attacks the core of how priceless Christ is. Christ paid a price that we can't even imagine. To say that it is" not fair" for God to administer eternal punishment is to question the true price Christ paid for the WHOLE world. Christ paid an eternal price, so From what I read in scriptures both righteous and wicked have eternal consequences.

I am not saying anybody here is degrading or diminishing Christ in anyway consciously. But in the end of this theology of annihilationism, thats what I believe it does.

I am not saying anybody here is degrading or diminishing Christ in anyway consciously. But in the end of this theology of annihilationism, thats what I believe it does.

I'm not saying people are intentionally doing it either. But I do now believe that a granting of eternal life (even a bad one) to the lost is to, in effect, diminish the gift we receive. Yes, none of us deserve an eternity in the first place due to our sins against an eternal God. For me, the study has zero to do with feelings. I never said it was "not fair", you just did.

I'm not saying people are intentionally doing it either. But I do now believe that a granting of eternal life (even a bad one) to the lost is to, in effect, diminish the gift we receive. Yes, none of us deserve an eternity in the first place due to our sins against an eternal God. For me, the study has zero to do with feelings. I never said it was "not fair", you just did.
I would venture to say that eternal judgement compared to the gift of eternal life with Christ would only prove to enhance that gift.

Nothingness/eternal life....nothing to enhance the gift.

everlasting judgement/eternal life.......seems to me that that would greatly enhance the gift of eternal life with Christ. Not diminish it.

Last edited:
I would venture to say that eternal judgement compared to the gift of eternal life with Christ would only prove to enhance that gift.

I just don't see it. Why?
Ah, nevermind That really doesn't matter. I guess because I just don't insert torture for their judgement. If the Scriptures said it, I would.

Nothingness/eternal life....nothing to enhance the gift.
Death is not nothingness. I don't insert nothingness either. Nothingness is not what's defeated, death is.

everlasting judgement/eternal life......

They're both eternal. What's the judgement is the issue:

Not a bad way to end the discussion. Right back where I statred.
Romans 6:23 (LEB)
23 For the compensation due sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 (LEB)
16 For in this way God loved the world, so that he gave his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but will have eternal life.

Judgment=death via Rom 6:23
Judgement=perish via John 3:16
Judgment=nothingness via your words above.

I just don't see it. Why?
Ah, nevermind That really doesn't matter. I guess because I just don't insert torture for their judgement. If the Scriptures said it, I would.

Death is not nothingness. I don't insert nothingness either. Nothingness is not what's defeated, death is.

They're both eternal. What's the judgement is the issue:

Not a bad way to end the discussion. Right back where I statred.
Romans 6:23 (LEB)
23 For the compensation due sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 (LEB)
16 For in this way God loved the world, so that he gave his one and only Son, in order that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but will have eternal life.

Judgment=death via Rom 6:23
Judgement=perish via John 3:16
Judgment=nothingness via your words above.
Been interesting Brother.

God bless.

An unbeliever at this time, when He dies goes to hades. No soul sleep. At the GWTJ the wicked(from hades) are resurrected to imperishable beings. Death and Hades(the waiting room) are cast in the Lake of Fire. Death is gone, the wicked can't die,because Christ defeated death.Death has no victory ,even for the resurrected wicked. So the Lake of fire is the eternal abode for the resurrected wicked. Eternally separated from God.

What scripture backs this view that is in bold? It seems to me you are making an assertion that is foreign to what can be found in any scripture.
Logically, your conclusion has issues because in the same sentence where you say the lake of fire is a destroyer that brings death and hades to an end once they are casted in, you have the wicked being casted into this same destructive place (or metaphorical place I can't say for certain), yet these people it does not destroy. That doesn't seem to follow. It makes more sense to me that in the lake of fire, God does what is mentioned in Matt 10:28, and that is destroy the soul.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back