Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

WHY ISN'T THIS GENERATION GETTING MARRIED?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif
I don't know.
I think this video shows some flakey thinking.

Oh no!
A Richard Dawkins type.
Have you heard the big news on the cell?
It's pretty amazing J...
You must admit.
How do you explain that through evolution?

This would make a good thread in Science and Christiianity. Or V V.
Would you be willing??
If you like.

What is your take on the whole God thing? You're a scientist on a Christian site and you're apparently not a Christian. Are you a deist? Or do you just like sparring with people?
I'm best described as an "apatheist". Even though I was raised in church and immersed in Christianity growing up, none of it ever resonated with me at all. That's why you won't see me participating in the "do gods exist" debates, debates over holy books and their interpretations, etc. It just doesn't interest me.

I'm best described as an "apatheist". Even though I was raised in church and immersed in Christianity growing up, none of it ever resonated with me at all. That's why you won't see me participating in the "do gods exist" debates, debates over holy books and their interpretations, etc. It just doesn't interest me.
Belief in the existence of God is bare minimum, what matters is your belief in his words, especially his prophecies, and your faith in his salvation. By default we naturally believe in progressivism based on evolution, that we're heading toward a utopia, we're gonna living longer, happier and wealthier, while reality is going in the opposite direction, millennials are living shorter, sadder and poorer compared to the boomer generation. It is the word of God that foretells the end time dystopia and judgement, it's not getting better, but worse.

Last edited:
So, the origins of the universe doesn't interest you in the slightest? You're just indifferent to all of it?

Then why are you apathetic towards God?
A few reasons, mainly centering on how no one can really even say what a "god" is (not what it does, not what it wants, etc., but what it actually is), and coupled with the claims that gods are supernatural and can do absolutely anything, makes "do gods exist" a meaningless and unanswerable question.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back