Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Ye must be born again !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
An act of Sovereign Mercy !

Titus 3:5

5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

New Birth or Regeneration of any individual is an act of of Mercy, not a offer of mercy. It is stated here that its according to His Mercy that He saved the Elect, by New Birth. Its also stated that God will have mercy on whom He will have Mercy, mans will or effort does not dictate whom God has Mercy upon Rom 9:13-16

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

So New Birth or Being born again is governed by that same principle, we did not determine our first birth either, it also was determined by God's Sovereignty. It is insane thinking for one to teach and believe they receive a New Birth or are born again or regenerated because of an act they do , like believe ! For New Birth or Regeneration in scripture is described also in what is a metaphor and that is a Creation! Scripture says Isa 43:7

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. cp Acts 15:7

That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

The word for created in Isa 43:7 is the Hebrew word bara' and means:

to create, shape, form

a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject)

1) of heaven and earth

2) of individual man

3) of new conditions and circumstances

4) of transformations

b) (Niphal) to be created

1) of heaven and earth

2) of birth

3) of something new

4) of miracles

Now notice of the varied meanings of the word that one of them is of birth !

So its not unscriptural to classify a New Birth as a New Creation. Paul writes in Eph 4:24

24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

And so we have depraved and sinful men claiming to become a New Man by an act of their freewill, they assisted or cooperated with God in His Creation..

Now I can understand why the Man of Sin sits in the Temple of God saying that he is God, because he shares in a prerogative that Only God should have, and that is to be the Creator. In Isa it is said of God, that all whom are called by His Name, that is to be a Christian, that He Created for His Glory. Those who teach they are Born again because of a decision they made, an exercises of their choice and freewill, call God a Liar and boldly proclaim that they played a part in their being created and so they share the Glory that belongs only to God.. Isa 42:8

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Eph 4:24

24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

2 Cor 5:17

17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

To create is to bring something into existence that had not a being before, So New Birth or Regeneration if answers it figure, must mean something brought into existence; And yet proud man will insist that they contributed to their creation, that they had a choice in the matter ! That is equivalent to saying they had a choice to be formed in the womb Job 31:15

Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb !

God declares, All who are called by His Name [ Christian], He created them for His Glory Isa 43:7

7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

"Even everyone that is called by my name…
That is called by the name of God, a son or daughter of his; or by the name of Christ, a Christian; whoever belongs to the Lord, whom he calls by his name; and who, being called by his grace, call upon his name, make a profession of his name, and serve and worship him: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him, yea, I have
made him;
all which is expressive of the power and grace of God, in the regeneration and conversion of his people; which is a creation, a formation, a making them for himself, for the glory of his grace, and to show forth his praise; and therefore he will gather them in, and bring them into a body together, into a church state, that this end may be answered. " John Gill

The Freewillers and Arminians oppose God in this Truth, by insisting that their wills had part in their being created His People, What utter Blasphemy and Arrogance !

Eph 4:24

2 Cor 5:17

17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15

Jesus said, " unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Man is born "physically" first, the Mothers womb encapsulates the baby within a solution of "water" When the water breaks the baby comes forth and is born "physically" That's the water that's talked about in that verse (ALL men are born of this water) Second, when a person is "Born again Spiritually" The Holy Spirit, indwells/seals the new born (Spiritually born that is) person and by the Sprit they are now living Spiritually as well as physically...

15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

To create is to bring something into existence that had not a being before, So New Birth or Regeneration if answers it figure, must mean something brought into existence; And yet proud man will insist that they contributed to their creation, that they had a choice in the matter ! That is equivalent to saying they had a choice to be formed in the womb Job 31:15

Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb !

God declares, All who are called by His Name [ Christian], He created them for His Glory Isa 43:7

7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

"Even everyone that is called by my name…
That is called by the name of God, a son or daughter of his; or by the name of Christ, a Christian; whoever belongs to the Lord, whom he calls by his name; and who, being called by his grace, call upon his name, make a profession of his name, and serve and worship him: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him, yea, I have
made him;
all which is expressive of the power and grace of God, in the regeneration and conversion of his people; which is a creation, a formation, a making them for himself, for the glory of his grace, and to show forth his praise; and therefore he will gather them in, and bring them into a body together, into a church state, that this end may be answered. " John Gill

The Freewillers and Arminians oppose God in this Truth, by insisting that their wills had part in their being created His People, What utter Blasphemy and Arrogance !

Jesus said, " unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Man is born "physically" first, the Mothers womb encapsulates the baby within a solution of "water" When the water breaks the baby comes forth and is born "physically" That's the water that's talked about in that verse (ALL men are born of this water) Second, when a person is "Born again Spiritually" The Holy Spirit, indwells/seals the new born (Spiritually born that is) person and by the Spirit they are now living Spiritually as well as physically...

That, again, does not answer the question.

I don't believe I'm being, unreasonable by asking that simple question. The Bible makes it clear that, we are supposed to be ready with an answer to what we believe. If you are unwilling to do that just say so. But I'd really like to know your perspective on this vital issue of Bible doctrine. I'm not getting the answer from the thread or you. If you'd rather not discuss your personal feelings about this, then just let me know. I don't wish to upset you by asking a "provocative" question such as this. Also I understand sometimes it's difficult to put into words what you actually believe but give it your best shot or not...

Be careful man is not God only He creates !

Contrary to the logical conclusions of those who believe in a freewill salvation, creation or new creation was not accomplished through offers of mercy. If Faith comes before New Birth or Regeneration, and they mean becoming a New Creation, then according to them, man's faith is the cause of becoming a new creature, and since creating work is only a work of God, for only God can Create, then man makes himself God !

[Mankind] has to be brought back to the 'spiritual' perfection that Adam had before sin. Rom. 8:1 is that Justification [[IN CHRIST]]. And man is not.. as Adam was not OSAS. There is the Rom. 8:14 verse of being Led if one will be??

And the purpose is that the Godhead REQUIRE man to be [[fully Matured]] to be safe to save throughout all of the rest of Eternity! Nah. 1:9.

The Eternal Grace is GIVEN as seen in Phil. 4:13 + 2 Cor. 12:9, yet, again NO ONE IS PROGRAMED OR FORCED to [always Lovingly follow God!] Otherwise it would not be LOVING FAITH.

--Elijah

Me again: There will be NO ONE SAVED WHO WILL NOT OBEY GOD! Acts 5
[32] And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

No one has been Born Again who just flat out will not OBEY the only thing that God Himself has written! HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS!

And if they had, & don't?? They are seen in Heb. 6:1-6 as past/tense recrucifing their now ex/Master all over again!:sad (and yes, it is being done as documented in Eccl. 3:15 + 2 Peter 2:17-22)

elijah

There will be NO ONE SAVED WHO WILL NOT OBEY GOD

What about Christ and His Obedience to God that makes many Righterous ? Are those saved by His Obedoence Alone ? Rom 5:19

19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

More on being born again !

Jn 3:8

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

To be born again is not a command for people to go out and try to make themselves born again, by things they must do, for that is not what Jesus is Talking about. What Jesus is saying is that another you must be born again, a whole New Creation apart from Being born of the Flesh, or natural Childbirth. The you that we are by Nature, is not changed or altered, but an additional you, from another source must be born. You see, we must be born out of an incorruptible seed. The life we [The Elect] were given in Adam was out of an corruptible seed 1 Pet 1:23

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed[Adam], but of incorruptible[Christ], by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

However, in order to be born again there must be a Life that we already have in the Incorruptible Seed, which is The Word of God, or the Logos of God, who is Jesus Christ, the Seed Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

We must have had a seed substance Life or existence in Christ, as we had in Adam, to be born again of the Spirit. So Jesus in His conversation with Nicodemus was informing him, unless a man has a seminal[Spiritual] existence in the incorruptible seed [Christ], they shall not see or enter the kingdom of God. Folks the Spiritual Birth that John writes of in Jn 3, is in no way related to the flesh, its origin is out of a whole different realm Jn 3:6a

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

And what is really insane today is the false teaching that a Spiritual New Birth is a product of the flesh, the natural mans faith or his freewill or his decision causes it, in total contradiction to Jn 1:12-13

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

They are teaching that the right to become a Child of God was by the will of the flesh, but that right was not because of the will of the flesh or of man, but it was out of the Will of God ! The fact of the matter is this, we had no choice or say so in being born physically out of adam, nor out of Christ, if we belong to Christ !

Being born of the incorruptible seed, is being born out of Christ, being in or of His Seed. Christ is the Logos of God ! 1 Pet 1:23

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus Christ was the Logos made Flesh Jn 1:1,14 and When He died and rose again, He had His Seed in Him. Now everyone belonging to that Seed is Born Again by the Resurrection of the Word of God, Jesus Christ from the Dead. 1 Pet 1:3

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Now notice how this is complemented . Being born again by incorruptible Seed, the Word of God.

Being Born Again here is the greek word anagennaō and it means:

to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

Now this word is used again in 1 Pet 1:3

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

That confirms what 1 Pet 1:23 is saying, Being born out of the incorruptible Seed, who is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, one had to be seminally in Christ's Incorruptible Seed Substance to be born out of it, in the same manner they would have had to been seminally in Adam's Seed Substance to be born out of Him !

So New Birth is impossible without having been Chosen in Christ before the foundation [Eph 1:4], because thats when He received His Seed or generation, so believers were a Chosen Generation 1 Pet 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation or Offspring], a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

So Eph 1:4 and 1 Pet 2:9 complement one another Those Chosen in Christ before the foundation are the Chosen Generation of 1 Pet 2:9 !

Me again: There will be NO ONE SAVED WHO WILL NOT OBEY GOD! Acts 5
[32] And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

No one has been Born Again who just flat out will not OBEY the only thing that God Himself has written! HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS!

And if they had, & don't?? They are seen in Heb. 6:1-6 as past/tense recrucifing their now ex/Master all over again!:sad (and yes, it is being done as documented in Eccl. 3:15 + 2 Peter 2:17-22)

Elijah back with you:)!
Can one know Christ & LOVE Him without being Born Again?? NO WAY! We MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Rom. 8:1 brings us back to Adam & square one! (Rom. 8:14's of being LED! If we will be!)

1John.2

[1] My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
[2] And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
[3] And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4] He that saith, I know him, (or loveth) and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
[5] But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
[6] He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

So we find many with only the profession of being Born Again or past/tense as is seen in Heb. 6:6 + Matt. 7:21-24's finding's!

How does one get, Born again in your opinion?
I don't believe I'm being, unreasonable by asking that simple question. The Bible makes it clear that, we are supposed to be ready with an answer to what we believe. If you are unwilling to do that just say so. But I'd really like to know your perspective on this vital issue of Bible doctrine. I'm not getting the answer from the thread or you. If you'd rather not discuss your personal feelings about this, then just let me know. I don't wish to upset you by asking a "provocative" question such as this. Also I understand sometimes it's difficult to put into words what you actually believe but give it your best shot or not
The Lord's teachings on the second birth at John 3:3-8 were very soon followed by the statement below:

†. John 3:14-17 . . And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so I, the Son of Man, must be lifted up on a pole, so that everyone who believes in me may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he donated His only son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to spare it.

In order to properly understand the Lord's statement, it's necessary to go back to the Old Testament at Num 21:4-9.

In a nutshell; the people of Israel became weary of eating manna all the time at every meal. But instead of courteously, and diplomatically, petitioning their Lord and Master for a different diet, they became hostile and confrontational, angrily demanding better food.

In reply; The Lord sent a swarm of poisonous vipers among them; which began biting and killing people; and every bite was 100% fatal, no exceptions. Then the people realized their mistake and asked Moses to intercede. In reply; The Lord instructed Moses to fashion a metallic effigy of the vipers and hoist it up on a pole in plain view so that everyone dying from venom could look to the effigy for relief.

Note : Some think the effigy represented the Devil; but no, it represented their just retribution.

In other words; Christ's crucifixion represents what everybody deserves: death. In point of fact, according to John 5:24 and Eph 2:1-6, everyone is quite by nature already dead on the hoof.

So then, in order to escape yet another death in the reservoir of liquefied flame depicted at Rev 20:11-15, the only thing sinners have to do is believe that Christ's crucifixion represents their just deserts; and is, in fact, the application of their just deserts by proxy participation in his crucifixion.

†. Rom 6:3 . .Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

†. Rom 6:6 . . Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him

†. Gal 2:20 . . I am crucified with Christ

†. Col 3:3 . . For you died when Christ died

So, what does all this have to do with the second birth about which the Lord spoke? Well, second births are of course supernatural. As such, there are two supernatural powers brought to bear when one occurs; viz: the Spirit and the water (John 3:5). The water is the eternal life promised in John 3:14-17. So then, when sinners accept the Lord's crucifixion as their just deserts, and look to the cross for an escape from the wrath of God; then according to the promise; they're given eternal life; because people don't get human life when they undergo a second birth; no, they get the Spirit's life; viz: they get God life rather than human life; and God life is a spirit kind of life that cannot be detected with X-rays or CatScans, or by the five natural senses of taste, touch, smell, sight, or hearing. In point of fact, you could be standing right next to someone in an elevator car and not know they have eternal life.

†. John 3:8 . .The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

Funny thing is: since a second birth cannot be either detected or observed by anything in nature— whether machines or people —then it's conceivable that someone who has undergone a second birth may not know it even themselves. In point of fact, without empirical evidence to verify the reality of second births, they are very hard to believe.

FAQ : is it necessary to be a pious, goody two-shoes in order to qualify for a second birth?

Answer : no; it is only necessary to be like those snake-bite victims; viz: dead on the hoof; in other words; a sinner because God didn't donate His son's life for innocent people.

†. Rom 5:7-9 . . Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be spared God's wrath through him!

Cliff
/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lord's teachings on the second birth at John 3:3-8 were very soon followed by the statement below:

†. John 3:14-17 . . And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so I, the Son of Man, must be lifted up on a pole, so that everyone who believes in me may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he donated His only son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to spare it.

In order to properly understand the Lord's statement, it's necessary to go back to the Old Testament at Num 21:4-9.

In a nutshell; the people of Israel became weary of eating manna all the time at every meal. But instead of courteously, and diplomatically, petitioning their Lord and Master for a different diet, they became hostile and confrontational, angrily demanding better food.

In reply; The Lord sent a swarm of poisonous vipers among them; which began biting and killing people; and every bite was 100% fatal, no exceptions. Then the people realized their mistake and asked Moses to intercede. In reply; The Lord instructed Moses to fashion a metallic effigy of the vipers and hoist it up on a pole in plain view so that everyone dying from venom could look to the effigy for relief.

Note : Some think the effigy represented the Devil; but no, it represented their just retribution.

In other words; Christ's crucifixion represents what everybody deserves: death. In point of fact, according to John 5:24 and Eph 2:1-6, everyone is quite by nature already dead on the hoof.

So then, in order to escape yet another death in the reservoir of liquefied flame depicted at Rev 20:11-15, the only thing sinners have to do is believe that Christ's crucifixion represents their just deserts; and is, in fact, the application of their just deserts by proxy participation in his crucifixion.

†. Rom 6:3 . .Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

†. Rom 6:6 . . Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him

†. Gal 2:20 . . I am crucified with Christ

†. Col 3:3 . . For you died when Christ died

So, what does all this have to do with the second birth about which the Lord spoke? Well, second births are of course supernatural. As such, there are two supernatural powers brought to bear when one occurs; viz: the Spirit and the water (John 3:5). The water is the eternal life promised in John 3:14-17. So then, when sinners accept the Lord's crucifixion as their just deserts, and look to the cross for an escape from the wrath of God; then according to the promise; they're given eternal life; because people don't get human life when they undergo a second birth; no, they get the Spirit's life; viz: they get God life rather than human life; and God life is a spirit kind of life that cannot be detected with X-rays or CatScans, or by the five natural senses of taste, touch, smell, sight, or hearing. In point of fact, you could be standing right next to someone in an elevator car and not know they have eternal life.

†. John 3:8 . .The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

Funny thing is: since a second birth cannot be either detected or observed by anything in nature— whether machines or people —then it's conceivable that someone who has undergone a second birth may not know it even themselves. In point of fact, without empirical evidence to verify the reality of second births, they are very hard to believe.

FAQ : is it necessary to be a pious, goody two-shoes in order to qualify for a second birth?

Answer : no; it is only necessary to be like those snake-bite victims; viz: dead on the hoof; in other words; a sinner because God didn't donate His son's life for innocent people.

†. Rom 5:7-9 . . Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be spared God's wrath through him!

Cliff
/

Goody good shoes???:sad Acts 5:32 is the Holy Spirits being GIVEN ONLY TO WHOM??

And no one knows it??? Friend, re/read the scripture! It only documents the actions & sight of the 'HOLY SPIRIT or HOLY GHOST' for what takes place.

Never can one be Born Again without a [outward change being seen by others!] Do you know what the 'First Love means??' And about Peter? Luke talkes of Christ's WORD..

Luke 22:31-34
[31] And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
[32] But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and [[when thou art converted,]] strengthen thy brethren.
[33] And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
[34] And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

(did you read carefully? When thou art converted. And when was that? Read on.)

Luke 22:44-62
[55] And when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the hall, and were set down together, Peter sat down among them.
[56] But a certain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him.
[57] And he denied him, saying, Woman, I know him not.
[58] And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not.
[59] And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean.
[60] And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
[61] And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
[2] And Peter [[went out, and wept bitterly]].

And was there a change seen from here on by us??:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
If a person is born again by a decision of the will or the flesh, then they are born by the will of the flesh, of which conclusions clearly contradict Jn 1:13

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

To be born again means that another you must be born, but this time out of a Incorruptible Seed. The Natural Life of the Elect came out of Corruptible seed, that is of Adam, but now, if we are to be saved, one must be born out of a Incorruptible Seed 1 Pet 1:23. Again, the Life the Elect had in Adam and developed and manifest in time was of a corruptible seed, however to be born again a second time of incorruptible seed, one must have Life already existing in the Incorruptible Seed, as they had Life already existing [in seed substance] in the corruptible seed. The Incorruptible Seed is the Word of God, the Logos, who is Jesus Christ. In order to be born out of the Logos, we must have had a seed substance In Him, a Life existence in Christ, as we did in adam.

So Jesus also in His discourse with nicodemus was informing him, unless a man has a seminal existence in Him, the Living Word, that Incorruptible Seed, they shall not see or enter into the Kingdom of God.

Folks the Spiritual Birth that John writes about in Jn 3 is no way related to the flesh, or any activity of the flesh, its origin is out of whole different realm Jn 3:6a, and what is really insane these days is that the false teaching of a Spiritual Birth is the product of a decision of a man of flesh, the natural mans freewill, in contradiction to Jn 1:13.

The Antichrist followers will always contradict scripture to promote their lies against the Truth, but they shall soon answer to God in the Judgment !

If a person is born again by a decision of the will or the flesh, then they are born by the will of the flesh, of which conclusions clearly contradict Jn 1:13
The will of the flesh is in direct opposition to the will of God.

†. Gen 8:21 . . The imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.

†. Rom 8:5-8 . . For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

So then, left to himself, man would never attain to a birth into the family of God. Hence the statement below:

†. John 6:44 . . People can't come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me.

When people make a decision to buy into Christ's crucifixion; it is grossly wrong to label their decision the will of the flesh. It's not the will of flesh at all; no, far from it. Their decision is the will of God.

†. John 6:29 . .This is the work of God: that you believe in him whom He sent.

Cliff
/

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back