Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

You can be ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED!

• Thread starter TruthSeeker2012
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No one is AVOIDING anything! I answered your question honestly and directly, Mr. False Accuser!!! :nono2

Stop crying in your cereal already and babbling about how someone didn't fall into your little trap...

If you are concerned with discussing this, then discuss away.

It is apparent what your motives are, because you focus on the "yes"/"no" trick answer, rather than addressing the CONTENT of my response. The more you whine about it, the more obvious it becomes and that I am right.

Forum, what do you think? Did I not answer this guy's question? :help

It seems that "Truthseeker" is not interested in discussion, but trapping people. Just like the Pharisees. We've already seen him in action with Felix... Look how he acts towards him!

Don't expect more than what the Pharisees got. Jesus saw through them, and I see through your motives. :shame

I am used to these types of insults, personal attacks and false accusations from people who refuse to provide a direct and honest answer.

Whenever I ask this following question to people who say that the OSAS doctrine is from the Devil, they usually react exactly like you have, and not answer the questions:

Is it IMPOSSIBLE for a Christian to be ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED? Yes or No?

:bigfrown

theological subjects such as the idea of arminism and calvinsim and parts of that arent so easily answered with a yes or no.

i have been on both sides of the debate and went from anti-osas to osas and then back. but i didnt do this from one verse i listened to the arguments for and agaisnt. i made my decision on what the bible has said.

Mat 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Truthseeker2012,

Does the above verse say let you communication be yea yea Nay nay? Yes or No

Do you communicate more then yea yea or nay nay? yes or no

Will you provide a direct and honest answer?

:bigfrown

theological subjects such as the idea of arminism and calvinsim and parts of that arent so easily answered with a yes or no....

Are you saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to provide a Yes or No answer to the following question?

Mat 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Truthseeker2012,

Do you communicate more then yea yea or nay nay? yes or no...

NO NEVER! If someone asks me a Yes or No question and asks me to provide a YES OR NO answer, I will.

Ask me any Yes or No question you want and I will give a direct and honest YES OR NO answer.

But now...Stay on TOPIC please.. Stop sidestepping my question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am used to these types of insults, personal attacks and false accusations from people who refuse to provide a direct and honest answer.

"Truthseeker"!!!

I did provide a direct and honest answer. :screwloose

Now, perhaps you can put your money where your mouth is and respond to my comments, rather than whining and complaining because i didn't fall for your trick question.

Is it from the devil? Perhaps. Like i said before, it is a false gospel. Is that clear enough for you?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by reba

Truthseeker2012,

Do you communicate more then yea yea or nay nay? yes or no...
NO NEVER! If someone asks me a Yes or No question and asks me to provide a YES OR NO answer, I will.

Ask me any Yes or No question you want and I will give a direct and honest YES OR NO answer.

But now...Stay on TOPIC please.. Stop sidestepping my question.

I did ask. You answered in more than yea or nay. While saying you you dont... Truthseeker is is not wise nor polite to post your demands on folks over and over. You are not practicing what you are preaching. Nor as said the other day preaching what you practice. I would hope this is becoming clear to you.

"Truthseeker"!!!

I did provide a direct and honest answer. :screwloose

Now, perhaps you can put your money where your mouth is and respond to my comments, rather than whining and complaining because i didn't fall for your trick question.

Is it from the devil? Perhaps. Like i said before, it is a false gospel. Is that clear enough for you?

I am very sorry then as I completely missed your direct and honest YES OR NO answer to my question. Which post # did you answer the question, " Is it IMPOSSIBLE for a Christian to be ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED? Yes or No?"

Yes, you did answer it. Wait, that was too many words.
YES

Just so there is no misunderstanding.. are you saying the answer is YES to the following question?

Is it IMPOSSIBLE for a Christian to be ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED?

Just so there is no misunderstanding.. are you saying the answer is YES to the following question?

Is it IMPOSSIBLE for a Christian to be ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED?
Just so there is no misunderstanding-I do not believe OSAS is a sound biblical doctrine-however, I won't waste my time with a YES or NO discussion with you.

My answer of YES was in answer to Joe's question.

Have a good day.
Westtexas

To the OP. Of course it is not impossible for you to be always saved once you are saved.

My question would be was getting that answer worth all the hostility in this thread?

Just so there is no misunderstanding-I do not believe OSAS is a sound biblical doctrine-however, I won't waste my time with a YES or NO discussion with you.

My answer of YES was in answer to Joe's question.

Have a good day.
Westtexas

So let me get this straight... you do NOT believe a Christian being ONCE SAVED and ALWAYS SAVED is a sound biblical doctrine?

So in other words, you believe that if a Christian is born again of the Holy Spirit and SAVED, that they MUST LOSE THEIR SALVATION at a later date and cannot be ALWAYS SAVED? Yes or No?

To the OP. Of course it is not impossible for you to be always saved once you are saved.

My question would be was getting that answer worth all the hostility in this thread?

Thank you for your honesty and willingness to give a DIRECT answer. It's good to see you believe and admit that a Christian can be ONCE SAVED AND ALWAYS SAVED! :thumbsup

(Getting to the truth is never a hostile act. The truth eventually comes out sooner or later. Jesus had to be tortured and mistreated and killed to get to the truth!)

Are you saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to provide a Yes or No answer to the following question?

It's remains a silly question 7 pages after the first time it was asked. :nono2

It's remains a silly question 11 pages after the first time it was asked. :nono2

I have always found that people who tell me that ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED is a doctrine from the Devil and a false doctrine, always refusing to answer this question, and instead they insult me and tell me I am evil or trying to trap them or trick them and judge my heart and motives as being impure and so on. But they will never give a honest and direct answer to the question:

And as I mentioned in post #93,
in other words, that means you and everyone against the OSAS doctrine believe that if a Christian is born again of the Holy Spirit and SAVED, that they MUST LOSE THEIR SALVATION at a later date and cannot be ALWAYS SAVED! So I wonder.. who is teaching the doctrine from the Devil.. those who say a Born again Christian can always be saved or those who say they cannot always be saved! Food for thought :)

Thank you for your honesty and willingness to give a DIRECT answer. It's good to see you believe and admit that a Christian can be ONCE SAVED AND ALWAYS SAVED! :thumbsup

(Getting to the truth is never a hostile act. The truth eventually comes out sooner or later. Jesus had to be tortured and mistreated and killed to get to the truth!)

Please don't confuse an opinion regarding a philisophical problem to be truth. As there is only one truth that is the teachings of Jesus.

We are all neighbors here as we share a common space.

Do you feel that you have followed the commands of Jesus in your dealing with other members in this thread.

Would you want others to treat you as you have treated them? How they have actually treated you is irrelevant. We can only control ourselves, and our own behavior.

Why is getting people to agree with your opinion about an unanswerable question so important.

Please don't confuse an opinion regarding a philisophical problem to be truth. As there is only one truth that is the teachings of Jesus.

We are all neighbors here as we share a common space.

Do you feel that you have followed the commands of Jesus in your dealing with other members in this thread.

Would you want others to treat you as you have treated them? How they have actually treated you is irrelevant. We can only control ourselves, and our own behavior.

Why is getting people to agree with your opinion about an unanswerable question so important.

My answer is YES! I have dealt with everyone in a Christian manner to get to the truth! Sometimes to get to the truth takes a certain approach.

Now answer me a question, fair is fair, as I answered you. Did Stephen treat the people fair and was in control when he yelled at them and called them STIFF NECKED HYPOCRITES? Notice it made them so angry that they killed Stephen! Also note that Acts says Stephen was FILLED with the Holy Spirit at the time.

If you were there observing Stephens behaviour and comments, would you have said to Stephen what you said to me? Please answer honestly.

It's remains a silly question 7 pages after the first time it was asked. :nono2

Why does it matter? You think it is "silly", but he obviously thinks it is important. Why not find out why he thinks it is important?

I don't think it is silly.

Why does it matter? You think it is "silly", but he obviously thinks it is important. Why not find out why he thinks it is important?

I don't think it is silly.

Words of maturity, discernment and wisdom eddy and it shows me you have a high awareness to understand certain things. :thumbsup

But most people cannot answer maturely a question that challenges their beliefs, they are insecure and it makes them angry, so instead of focusing on the topic at hand and be mature about it, they instead turn to personal attacks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back