Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
am gonna go on counting at the number 446 or so, seems more fair and secure:nod

and it wont come through your nose:screwloose if you relax and just drink normal

it's 1.43 am here and yesterday i didnt sleep either and the coffee is cold but that's better then nothing at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to self (yet again)... Don't drink coffee while reading Theo's posts. It will come through your nose.

You're banned for getting snot in your coffee... or... coffee in your snot... or something...

banned for zen quotes without doing kata first 'he that knows, doesnt speak." and "he that speaks doesnt know"

and total ignorance of lock and roll.

Haha, ouch! Yes, you are correct jasoncran - you're all banned again for making this thread interesting enough that I read it through when I culd have been practicing my Karate.
lock and roll... err? :screwloose

xounstaer, banned for being #446, and drinking coffee rather than tea at 1:43am
Theofilus, you're banned for making a mess when you goosh that butterfly... ditto l'Chante with her coffee... err... snot... whatever....

banned for zen quotes without doing kata first 'he that knows, doesnt speak." and "he that speaks doesnt know"

and total ignorance of lock and roll.

Haha, ouch! Yes, you are correct jasoncran - you're all banned again for making this thread interesting enough that I read it through when I culd have been practicing my Karate.
lock and roll... err? :screwloose

xounstaer, banned for being #446, and drinking coffee rather than tea at 1:43am
Theofilus, you're banned for making a mess when you goosh that butterfly... ditto l'Chante with her coffee... err... snot... whatever....
lock and roll is a drill where to bjj gym members practice techniques, its a slower paced wrestling where on guy will let the other submit him and once he taps the other holds the technque so that he can counter. it makes both better.

And you are banned because you have on the same unwashed boxer shorts that you were wearing when you were 10 years old. They have tried to run away but you keep chasing them down and putting them back on.:biggrin:lol

And you are banned because you have on the same unwashed boxer shorts that you were wearing when you were 10 years old. They have tried to run away but you keep chasing them down and putting them back on.:biggrin:lol
:loli wouldnt weigh 200 lbs now would i thanks. i would love to be under 180. banned for being from philly.

You're banned for being a butterfly supporter instead of a penguin lover, and also for banning too many people in one post.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back