Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Vince, Jason is the Duke of Destruction...

The Duke of Doom..

The Duke of floor licking Ogres!!!!!

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth (pardon the pun), but he is what he is.

Vince, Jason is the Duke of Destruction...

The Duke of Doom..

The Duke of floor licking Ogres!!!!!

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth (pardon the pun), but he is what he is.

You forgot the Duke de Pommes Frites

Okay, I had to Google that one. But no.

I don't see Jason as a French fry guy. I see him as a guy in purple tights surrounded by half-wits.

You found out what pommes frites means, but can you tell me in what movie someone introduced himself as the Duke de Pommes Frites?

And how about Duke Nukem, Duke Ellington and the Duke of Windsor? How do those titles fit Jason?

Ah, I can see my vet buddy as a Duke Nuke 'em. :lol

Not a Duke of Windsor though. He's extinct. Well, both he and the title. Had to Google Ellington. Before my time. Don't be fooled by my profile picture. It's an old one, but I'm not old enough to remember Duke Ellington. ;) All my mother ever listened to when I was a child was ABBA, Neil Diamond and the @*$& Carpenters. :bigfrown

You found out what pommes frites means, but can you tell me in what movie someone introduced himself as the Duke de Pommes Frites?

And how about Duke Nukem, Duke Ellington and the Duke of Windsor? How do those titles fit Jason?
Duke Nukem. indeed. Death to the commies. a brittish royal title, not this irishmen.:lol

Ah, I can see my vet buddy as a Duke Nuke 'em. :lol

Not a Duke of Windsor though. He's extinct. Well, both he and the title. Had to Google Ellington. Before my time. Don't be fooled by my profile picture. It's an old one, but I'm not old enough to remember Duke Ellington. ;) All my mother ever listened to when I was a child was ABBA, Neil Diamond and the @*$& Carpenters. :bigfrown

Yeah! Carpenters rule! I'm a big fan of the most famous carpenter ever.

[video=youtube;AHfddvbKb4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHfddvbKb4w[/video]​

Jason; banned for wishing death upon my students/friends! :lol
(Though lest I be hypocritical, I've "strangeled" a few of them myself! - little brats!)

Theofilus, it's the mess I was concerned about, not a personal preference towards the butterfly... that being said, what'd it ever do to your penguin, huh? =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason; banned for wishing death upon my students/friends! :lol
(Though lest I be hypocritical, I've "strangeled" a few of them myself! - little brats!)

Theofilus, it's the mess I was concerned about, not a personal preference towards the butterfly... that being said, what'd it ever do to your penguin, huh? =P
lol. commies. i forgot you are in china.

Vince you are banned for mis-reading my post. I said ‘Duke Nuke ‘em’ – as in ‘Duke Nuke them’.

Your banned because you read the UnAuthorized King Bill Picture Bible

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back