Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear L'Chante,
I apologize for reading your unreadable post.
But you're still banned.

You're banned for calling l'Chante's post unreadable, when it should be clear to everyone that I am the world champion of incomprehensableness.

banned for laughing.

You're banned for not laughing. It was funny. Deal with it.

You're banned for calling l'Chante's post unreadable, when it should be clear to everyone that I am the world champion of incomprehensableness.

:grumpy i dont want to, laughter is evil. :biggrinevil

Theofilus, I'm not sure what you mean, so I'm banning you.

Theofilus, I'm not sure what you mean, so I'm banning you.

Then let me say this as clearly as I can. Nobody - not neither nobody on this forum nor nobody on no other forum nor nobody on any non-forum type of communicion - is in no way capable of producing as much un-understandable incomprehensableness as nobody besides me.

If you are not incapable of not understanding that, then you're banned.

Kila mtu anaweza kusoma bila kutumia Google Translate ni hili marufuku.

Then I'll send the tickle monster to take care of you.

:toofunny <- Jason being attacked by the tickle monster
i was in a bad mood. For some reason my bank didnt show that i was paid , i know it was payday and i get all pay electronically. I was steaming, i prayed and by the time i was posting that i was already better(the lord changed this problem).

therefore, that post was in sarcasm.

I've had a stressful day, so I'm banning all of you. That's it! You're all banned! No, I don't want to hear it, because you're all banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back