Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Philadelphia Phillies, champions of truth, justice, and the American way, won their opening game yesterday. To celebrate, everyone is unbanned.

L'Chante, the phabulous Phillies have won their second game today! You're banned for phailing to realize that Phillies phanatics are the only one who spell these words properly.

L'Chante, the phabulous Phillies have won their second game today! You're banned for phailing to realize that Phillies phanatics are the only one who spell these words properly.
banned for being a philedelphian. vile creatures.:lol

Sorry, Jasoncran, but I grew up in Levittown, Pennsylvania, the apex of civilization.

I'm going to have to ban you.

banned for not realising that the first european colony was in florida, and its named after st.augustine.

Yes, I did know that. You're banned for not knowing that I, a resident of Levittown, Pennsylvania (the apex of civilization) am highly-educated. I was also going to ban you for not knowing how to capitalize proper nouns, but then I remembered that you weren't educated in Levittown, Pennsylvania.

Yes, I did know that. You're banned for not knowing that I, a resident of Levittown, Pennsylvania (the apex of civilization) am highly-educated. I was also going to ban you for not knowing how to capitalize proper nouns, but then I remembered that you weren't educated in Levittown, Pennsylvania.

I’m banning myself for laughing too much. Seriously. I can't stop. :lol

I am will emphacitcally state with glee even. I am not from the North! I would be one them thar communists, er liberals:lol

I banned vince for being a commie.

I am will emphacitcally state with glee even. I am not from the North! I would be one them thar communists, er liberals:lol

I banned vince for being a commie.

You're banned for banning one of your fellow Communists.

I’m unbanning myself to ban Theo for banning Dukey who banned Vince who is my friend. (My highly educated friend who can spell-check)

No, Jasoncran, you're got it wrong. The Philadelphia Phillies represent all that is good in the United States. Communists HATE the Phillies. I love the Phillies.

You're banned.

Note to L'Chante. Yes, I am a cookie fiend, but only if they are chocolate chip. Please unban me. Thank you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back