Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yahoo Sports has been following this thread! Today's article on the Phillies began "The Philadelphia Phillies, embodiment of good,..."

And you are all banned for not realizing how phabulous the Phillies are when they are phighting on the phield for the World Series championship that is rightphully theirs.

Yahoo Sports has been following this thread! Today's article on the Phillies began "The Philadelphia Phillies, embodiment of good,..."

And you are all banned for not realizing how phabulous the Phillies are when they are phighting on the phield for the World Series championship that is rightphully theirs.
banned for not truthfully stating that philadelphia has a crime rate and alot of philadelphians move to florida. i dont have to go there by out the blue new england states.lol

banning the capitalist pig killer isnt a good idea. ivanvana may have to return to begin the commie take over.

and double banning for not telling us that hershey's chocolate is in mexico, and no longer has operations in hershey . pa. phht.

In my country it is punishable by death to mess with a woman’s chocolate chip cookies..

I wouldn't do that, L'Chante! I only ask nicely for some.

PS. Could somebody tell Jasoncran that Hershey, Pennsylvania, is not part of Philadelphia? Thank you.

Dukey, Hershey, Pennsylvania, is not part of Philadelphia. Vince says so and he is highly educated.

It a pleasure. Don't touch my cookies.

I wouldn't do that, L'Chante! I only ask nicely for some.

PS. Could somebody tell Jasoncran that Hershey, Pennsylvania, is not part of Philadelphia? Thank you.
well DUH, but they are both in the same state, and yes l'chante that is the truth the hershey chocolate factory is named after Hershey, Pa. One could smell the chocolate miles away, and that is how you know you were close.

Besides , as future president of the indepent state of Florida all philadelphians arent allowed in my dominion:yes:yes.

banned for thinking to visit Florida and no cape caniveral for you.

Jasoncran, we're going to have to send you to Levittown, Pennsylvania, in order to educate you as to how to properly capitalize. But look on the bright side. If we send you there, you will be in the home territory of the Philadelphia Phillies!

Until then, you're banned.

Note to Theofilus: Is the Icelandic Chocolate Chip Cookie Shipping and Transport Company still in existence?

Note to Theofilus: Is the Icelandic Chocolate Chip Cookie Shipping and Transport Company still in existence?

Yep. We're still here. Most of our business is with South Africa, so we are moving most of our operations there. We'll be opening there as soon as we can hire some local people.

Everybody who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies is banned.

:mouthdrop Me-me-me-me-me!!!!! :bounce I'm South African, I'm local, I'm a chocolate chip cookie expert and I can spell CEO without having to spell-check. I think I found my happy place.:muchlove Ah, bliss..

Theofilus, do they deliver to Mexico? That's the important question.

PS. Don't re-locate to South Africa. It's farther from Mexico than Iceland, and that will increase shipping costs.

:mouthdrop Me-me-me-me-me!!!!! :bounce I'm South African, I'm local, I'm a chocolate chip cookie expert and I can spell CEO without having to spell-check. I think I found my happy place.:muchlove Ah, bliss..

How would you like to work in our quality control department? It would be your job to taste-test samples of the cookies and make sure they're good.

PS. Don't re-locate to South Africa. It's farther from Mexico than Iceland, and that will increase shipping costs.

Our Brazilian office used to handle that, but they don't make cookies any more. They figured out that it was much more profitable to make soda. I think they make Coke now. At least, that's what they told me.

Jasoncran, we're going to have to send you to Levittown, Pennsylvania, in order to educate you as to how to properly capitalize. But look on the bright side. If we send you there, you will be in the home territory of the Philadelphia Phillies!

Until then, you're banned.

I dont care for the city of Philadelphia. I had a chance to go there and declined.lol. Actually, I would have gone but that was a for the Phillies a team I dont care about.I dont watch any sports not even mma.

I have one word for you, Vince; Turnover. (And I capitalised it.) Mexico will never manage to beat South Africa’s Chocolate cookie consumption.

I dont care for the city of Philadelphia. I had a chance to go there and declined.lol. Actually, I would have gone but that was a for the Phillies a team I dont care about.I dont watch any sports not even mma.

When’s the last time you donated blood?

When’s the last time you donated blood?
:sadi know you are joking but i cant donate blood for life, neither me nor my wife per the fda ban on gay men donating blood.(this included the women who slept with them). i dont watch mma mainly because of the cost involved in doing that. i prefer training in it. i have always been that way, why watch when you can do that. however, i am old and cant pay for the punishment of my body via the doctors bill.the training for that isnt that punishing but rather a good exercise. you cant fight if you train at full power.

Phooey! The Phillies phailed! Now they're tied for phirst place! You're all banned! Every one of you, because you didn't phast phrom chocolate chip cookies to pray phor the Phillies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back