Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A liar from the 'BEGINNING!'

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Where does it say they are separated?--Elijah

Look it up in the Greek, you're not going to believe me.
In 1 Thes 5:23 AND Hebrews 4:12

spirit = pneuma
soul = psyche

And in Matt 12:18 it is the same....same words used and it is God speaking directly, not Paul, about Himself.

If the Holy Spirit was indwelling our minds why would we need to renew our minds by the Word. Why would we have to "walk in the Spirit not in the flesh"?

Matt 12:10-18
15 But Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. Many followed Him, and He healed them all, 16 and warned them not to tell who He was. 17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet:
18 “Behold, MyServant whom I have chosen;
My Beloved in whom My soul is well-pleased;
I will put My Spirit upon Him,
And He shall proclaim justice to the Gentiles

People will say "inner man" and "outer man".

It's not like we can operate outside ourselves being separate in three parts as God can. But there is a place in each of us that is a empty place without God and when He comes to indwell us that place is filled, I believe this is our spirit, inner man if you will. And He starts cleaning up our soul the outer man.

The world still has that empty place and they try to fill the place with all kinds of things but it doesn't work they have to keep searching to fill it. The answer as we know is God.

We are not talking of Being Born again or what one has to do to get there! Acts 5:32 The thread is about the devils first lie.

--Elijah

The thread is about the devils first lie.

Well when I read the name of the OP, I thought that, too. Until I read this...
"And from here on?? Just check out these forums. One teaches all have a separate soul, and another building a heavenly home... requires extra math??? Isa. 64:21-24, and even the next chapter has one worshiping God on any old day except His day for worship."

But I thank you anyway, I got some good reading in in Isaiah.

Blessings

Wow!
OK;), so lets get back to Adam & Eve before there ever was any such thing as sin ok? (never you mind 'figure of speech!' ) The rattle hear & there from satan's lies that follow on.

Created 'PERFECT' surely means as stated. What more could God do. Were they fully developed when they were first created? (MATURE!!)
And Christ said that ye must be Born Again, :chin What does He mean by that?? (lets not be as Peter was in Acts 10:13-14)

So: onward we will go if you can stand the heat? Heb. 1:1 ???

--Elijah

So lets just continue on. Lets agree that God knows what He is talking about. He tells us in Eccl. 3:14 in part that the thing that is done, is that which shall be done and there is no new thing under the sun. ... Is there any thing where for it may be said, See, this is new? it had been already of old time, which was before us.

Surely this only is for Salvation issues. (note the rainbow?) And then again we read a chapter or to on further....
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall stand forever: nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
And the next verse?
That which hath been [is now]; and that which [which is to be] hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
(that even sounds as the last couple verses from the Word itself)

Here are two places telling us the same truth. Well lets just check one more? Back in Gen. we see Joseph telling Pharaoh a truth. In verse (41 of Gen.) we read...
[32] And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

The topic is about Adam & Eve and what was there life like before sin? Well that is enough for now I think? That will give you something to think over.

--Elijah

OK back to the topic of 'IF' Adam & Eve would have lived forever [IF] they were OBEDIENT to God? Did God know that they would not mature, and that they would have a need for salvation? Surely He knew the 'End from the beginning', BUT WE DO NOT KNOW. But the point was for them to become [MATURE].
See Heb. 11:1 + verse 13. Yet, this was not the question.

So one see's the need of each and all to be RE/BORN. Christ's EXACT WORDS! Adam & Eve lost there Salvation when the curse was given! No, the serpent lied! And there was no way back except THROUGH Christ!

Lets just add here, that these ones are the only ones that retain the Holy Spirit. Act 5:32
[32] And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

OK who had the Holy Spirit? And the Holy Spirit was given to those who OBEYED HIM. And He will still do His work of raising all of the dead righteous when the time comes for Christ to say.. Come forth!!

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, who now had the Holy Spirit? Christ told [everyone] that to have the Holy Spirit GIVEN to them after their fall from grace, it must be CONDITIONAL.

So to be saved we must start by meeting this condition. And Adam & Eve were perfect while they still had the Holy Spirit leading them. One might question Eve before the fruit was offered to her by the serpent? Which brings us to Rom. 8:26-31 telling us ...
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Rom. 8
[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
And in the previous verses we find the same things stated.

And up until this time Adam & Eve were in Christ.

--Elijah

Ok. Perfection! Surely we have a lot of folks who still 'believe' that they need little knowledge! They think that they are as far from sinless as Adam + Eve were before they sinned. Give or take a few thousand years. (+) One might even check out the Rev. 17:5 verse to see where they went wrong!
Yet, to be perfect means perfection!

Their I.Q. was VERY GOOD! (before sin came we are asking about) Their height no doubt would make the giants that were still around look as if they were
kids. And there weight no doubt was well in proportion to there size.

And when looks around today what do we see? Surely we see our great need of Our lord! Yet, in all of this we still find Rom. 8:1
[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

And how many do this? Only these few are the ones seen. Rev. 12:17
[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

--Elijah

After (long time after) Eve sinned, we still found that they were Obedient to the now understood Plan of Salvation. We find Cain up in maturity and even being taken into the serpents trap. Mature? well at least God gave him one more chance. It is interesting to note, that God Christ spoke directly to Cain. Saying that 'IF' you will do the right thing, will you not be accepted? Surely the right thing here brought VIEW is the future PLAN OF SALVATION. Also interesting is that we do not know the time limit, but we see the End of Cain major (reversal) Sin Against the Holy Ghost. (see 1 John 5:16) Maturity can go either WAY!

And for Eve? it took quite a spell for a replacement for Abel. About a 120 years. (perhaps there is a connection there for how long Satan was given)

Well in the end we know what happened for Cain became the devil first full time convert! (see Rev. 12 for his names) And we see the direct correspondence between satan and his new convert by Christ saying that if the right offering would have been offered then Cain would be OK. But if not then in time Cain would be totality at his DESIRE. (pay attention here) satan is CLEARLY, NOT SEEN! (all angels are ministering spirits)

--Elijah

Just a short note here. With the same history as sin entered, it will go out with 'most' believing satan over God.

--Elijah

Cain? Never does one believe that he gave up everything except what makes the Plan work. A CHRIST/LESS ONE!

Lets start with (remember Matt. 7:24) nearly a full crop of everything except Christ.

We have everything seen from head to toe except the only "lamb of God that takes away the Sins of the world" seen. What 'by chance' good will this do??
In Isa. 5 we find this answer....

[1] Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

[2] And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

[3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, [[betwixt me and my vineyard]].

[4] What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

[5] And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

Now lets include todays 'Tower of babble' ones in here. O saved, always saved! (not with what God knew in Eternity, but with what I know) And then comes the mass of confusion! (gibbering) And then their is only one God! (never mind that Jehovah & Christ were talking to each other before Adam was created)

And burning in a lake of fire that never goes out? Regardless of if it is satan or just one of his 'youth full' converts.

And Matt. 24 is all over with, signed sealed & delivered? (this has always caused me some trouble wondering how any one could believe such stuff?)
A very short list! Of all of the Matt. 6:24

So lets just wrap this up for today, with this one lie of the devil that you will not surely die! (which most all of you believe for 't'ruth & that God lied)

--Elijah

So??? what part of the Law said...

[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

And the devil learned all of this from where he came from. Ezekiel 28:13-18

--Elijah

Ezek. 28
[11] Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[12] Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

[13] Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways [from the day that thou wast created,] till iniquity was found in thee.
[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
(the sin's full cup! 1 John 5:17)

[17] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
[18] Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

[19] All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

--Elijah

How does the above (liar) work?

A Liar from the beginning finds that it is always the same liar! The exact same twist as seen in 2 Cor. 4:2
[1] Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
[2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

God said: Mal. 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

God said: Heb. 13
[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Yes, here it is in print!
His Mark”

The OBSERVANCE of SUNDAY by the Protestants is an HOMAGE THEY PAY in spite of themselves to the AUTHORITY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.”
-Monsignor Louis Segar, Plain Talk about the Protestantism of Today, page 213.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act... And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.”
-H. F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

And the TRUTH is seen in Gen. long before Adam & Eve sinned! Even before they were created, God [BLESSED HIS DAY FOR WORSHIP .]
Gen. 2

[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
[2] And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

(and this truth has been seen since when! So who does one ‘wish’ to believe... TAKE YOUR PICK)

What a person believes & living just before Christ returns will find them in the satanic camp or in the Heb. 13 camp safe and secure from all evil! Hebrews 1:3 & ibid 13 ‘LIVING a PROVEN’ Faith.

Heb. 11

[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(and)

Heb. 11

[13] These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

So the final testing will be the Obedience to all of Our lords will regardless to the consequences!
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matt. 6:24

--Elijah

Just in case that it was missed, we find that all ten are broken when one is tossed aside.
In James as seen in the N.T., James 2:8-10 has it stated....

[8] If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
[9] But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
[10] For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
[11] For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
[12] So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

This is NO different than is seen in the direct opposition to the Lords COMMAND of Deut. 31. Tested with only one commandment to see if they would obey them all! Deut. 31
[9] And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.
(and)
[24] And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,
[25] That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,
[26] Take this book of the law, and [put it in the side of the ark] of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

--Elijah

So where are we at today?

No law, it was all finished at the cross! Did you know that we are hearing that we are once saved and then that God knows that we cannot change that decree! (forget Heb. 11:1 and ibid 13)
And Adam & Eve surely had excess to the Bible in the Lords telling them of 'Nothing NEW under the Sun' & His plan for Salvation! And everything is a REPEAT of it all following the plan. AND THAT HE REQUIRETH THE PAST! Surely it is ALL written down in the BOOK for anyone to read if they will do so?

And about Christ talking DIRECTLY with his Children before He was asked not to do so, when He gave them the words from Heaven. (a couple thousands yrs. latter or so)

And in between comes the promised Son of God to die for those willing to be saved who BELIEVED HIM.
So in the END it all has been written for our benefit!

And from the start for sure was that very first LIAR which came down from his FALLEN home in heaven.

--Elijah

First off he came to Cain with the lies that his offering was good enough! (never mind the GOD of His ETERNAL COVENANT which he fell Eternally from! 1 John 5:16-17) But as stated, this was satan’s FIRST full time convert.

How it must have made Adam & Eve ‘feel’ KNOWING that it was because of their sin that Cain would be ETERNALLY ‘Blotted from life’ because of their sin, when it is all said and done. (Mal. 4:1--3) For over 120 years with no more SONS of GOD to carry on the PRE/PLANED plan. (see Prov. 8:31 for THEIR before knowledge. Up until this time Christ was working by Himself! see Matt. 4:6-10 )

But (pay attention!) how did this LIE come about without the Lords Word given in Eze. 28! (verse 12) And to think that it was onlyONE/LIE that in time changed Cain from a believer of God into that of satans LIES! Nothing more than that of BREAKING OF ONE COMMANDMENT, which done him in for eternity. (see Eccl. 12:13-14, Rev. 22:18-19, and surely where satan once was seated! over the mercy seat in heavens throne Room) From a Believer in God to a hater of Him! Matt. 6:24 ...

[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

And surely nothing would stop satan without the Lords intervening with His Plan & even then, lt would be only a repeat of a few from a vast number. (as allowed by God)

Yet know for sure that God knew who would pass His Testing! Heb. 11:1 + verse 11!

Heb. 11

[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

&

Heb. 11

[13] These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

--Elijah

And the lie that the world believes? It is the same one that will usher in 'spiritualism'! Take a look at 1 Sam. 28. Samuel was DEAD, and the 'familiar spirits' were executed by Saul at the Lords command until God would... 'answer him not'. (verse 8)

Hay, this was one who WAS BORN AGAIN! See 1 Sam. 10:6-9...
[6] And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.
[7] And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.
[8] And thou shalt go down before me to Gilgal; and, behold, I will come down unto thee, to offer burnt offerings, and to sacrifice sacrifices of peace offerings: seven days shalt thou tarry, till I come to thee, and shew thee what thou shalt do.
[9] And it was so, that when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, God gave him another heart: and all those signs came to pass that day.
(and how much more can God do for mankind that GIVE HIM A NEW HEART!)

But as God be/foretold, there is nothing 'NEW UNDER THE SUN'. Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15.
And King Saul?? We see who he 'thought' that is was that was brought up! (satans man for sure) 1 Sam. 28:13-14 (and a little extra!)

[12] And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.
[13] And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
[14] And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.
[15] And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
[16] Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
[17] And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:
[18] Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
[19] Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
[20] Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.

And you folks? When the devil works 'REAL' miracles, where will you be going for help?? (see 2 Thess. 2:9-10, and take note that this is after Christ's Coming)

--Elijah

Here is just an addition from another site?
See if any can get the message from this one? (slightly altered)

Whatever?
wink.gif

But I see all 'spirits' that are followers of satan as his 'spirits!'
(all are ministering spirits) And they are the ones that he uses for his fall from heaven's work here on earth. (Matt. 25 equated!)

Some are permitted to transform into mankind as they desire, if God permit it. But 666

will be a 'person' as I see it.

But the whole of it is that all the world are 'followers of the beast'. (church/state)

Matt. 6:24
And why not? they already are breaking the one commandment that breaks them all.
It was Verbally given from the start. See Gen. 26:5 for why God called Abe long after his departure.(Gen. 25:8 )

Gen. 26
[4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
[5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

And even here note MY VOICE. + what his faith actually was doing!
And in Gen. 12 we see the CONVERTS gotten from Haran. (Gentile ones) Surely these all were not quickly gathered in? And taught these many Truths of God. (His Commandments!) And this was well before the nation of Israel was introduced for keeping God's REQUIREMENTS.

But the subject was make man in 'OUR IMAGE', huh? Way to many folks are getting lost on the Holy Spirit

& the evil spirits.

--Elijah

Lets do it this way??

‘O Lucifer’... was in the Throne Room of God. (Isa. 14 & Rev. 12) His names are given in Rev. 12, but John has Lucifer omitted in this one. Yet sin originated where? And in Eze. 28:13 we see Inspiration saying... ‘Son of man take up a lamentation upon the King of Tyrus , and say unto him, Thus the Lord; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

So it is the same person.

Note his former position. A covering Angel over the very Law that he violated! Inside the Throne Room of God. And in 1 John 3:4 we find... ‘Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.’

It is not possible to hang on to sin for long with out its conscience being felt. And this person was on the top of the rung. (see Rom. 8:1 + ibid 14) And John had him pass on to its full sin... ‘Sin unto Death’.

1 John 5
[16] If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
[17] All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

OK: This is where satan originated from. He was most likely the first of the Lords creation before he fell. [from the highest]

Now we can see the Lords Word clearly stated! ‘A SINNER FROM THE BEGINNING’
+, Matt. 22:35-40

[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[40] On these two commandments hang [[all the law and the prophets.]]

And I wonder how many folks read & reread this COMPLETE verse and never even see the ALL OF THE PROPHETS??

--Elijah

God states that He does not change! Mal. 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not;..'

Christ says:
Heb. 13
[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

And in 1 Cor. 14 we find...
[32] And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

Well, 'i' will give you one guess who it was that called God a LIAR !

From day one.

'Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act.... And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.' -H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbins.

And this lie

has already been explained from Dan. 7:25
[25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, [[and think to change times and laws: ]] and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

And What is NEW, God asks?? Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back