Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A liar from the 'BEGINNING!'

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It takes time for Smaller to grow!;)
But before it is all said and done, perhaps he will see the workings of satan big/time!

--Elijah

Oh, you mean that SDA fairy tale that others are going to persecute SDA'ists for Saturday Sabbath?

Please don't make me snore.

s

You are already sleeping!;)
Have you checked the US constitution lately? a couple lady Jews (do not believe in Christ) and the others are all Catholic. (and it just happened this way)

And the Lords Day Alliance from most all Rev. 17:5 ones.
And you say fairy tale? We will see huh?

And the Lord states a fact...
Matt. 6:24
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

And for good measure, what are the two things holding these ones together? sun worship, immortality of the soul, which are void of any truth whatsoever!

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
But before it is all said and done, perhaps he will see the workings of satan big/time!

--Elijah

Oh, you mean that SDA fairy tale that others are going to persecute SDA'ists for Saturday Sabbath?

s

Have you checked the US constitution lately? a couple lady Jews (do not believe in Christ) and the others are all Catholic. (and it just happened this way)

[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

And for good measure, what are the two things holding these ones together? sun worship, immortality of the soul, which are void of any truth whatsoever!

--Elijah

I very much believe the LAW is an awakener ala Romans 13:8-15 where 'every command' is summarized.

And it's not the first time I've seen sects obsess over a single doctrine or two of their own making E.

And the anticipated persectution syndrome which supposedly will validate said doctrine is nothing new either. Just about every sect has a similar construct (particular doctrine obsessions coupled with anticipated persecution syndrome to validate who's right.)

That's the yawner. It's so predictably going to show up. Like part of the general business plans.

Maybe we should all just turn to the last page and say, AMEN.

;)

As it pertains to this subject, yeah, Satan was a bad guy from his start, not a holy messenger gone sour.

s

--Elijah

s

--Elijah

I very much believe the LAW is an awakener ala Romans 13:8-15 where 'every command' is summarized.

And it's not the first time I've seen sects obsess over a single doctrine or two of their own making E.

And the anticipated persectution syndrome which supposedly will validate said doctrine is nothing new either. Just about every sect has a similar construct (particular doctrine obsessions coupled with anticipated persecution syndrome to validate who's right.)

That's the yawner. It's so predictably going to show up. Like part of the general business plans.

Maybe we should all just turn to the last page and say, AMEN.

;)

As it pertains to this subject, yeah, Satan was a bad guy from his start, not a holy messenger gone sour.

s

And Christ SAW satan fall from heaven! And where did sin (James 1:1) begin?? Eze. 28:15
[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

--Elijah

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Ga 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Ga 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

??? Cor. 4:2

And the first & the last is easily understood in context with the laws of Moses. But the one in between is kind of 'seeing correctly' me thinks!:naughty So lets just take a closer look?

Col. 3
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

And by the way, this is close to the context of the message! And a liar from the beginning.

--Elijah

And the first & the last is easily understood in context with the laws of Moses. But the one in between is kind of 'seeing correctly' me thinks!:naughty So lets just take a closer look?

Col. 3
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

And by the way, this is close to the context of the message! And a liar from the beginning.

--Elijah
I dont see your point? I did get the insult, you made that very clear.:wave

Col. 3

--Elijah
I dont see your point? I did get the insult, you made that very clear.:wave

There is NOTHING personal meant in my material being sent.
--Elijah

Christ documents His [ONE] true fold in Isa. 3! Then He comes in humane form & again documents it again in John 10:16! Other sheep Christ states that are not of THIS Fold! [Again ONE FOLD! in Eph. 4:5!] (unless the devil has you persuaded that their is another 'l'ord??) You all pretty much teach his stuff of Gen. 3:4 for truth anyway!

I full well know how you all look at Christ's WORDS of Matt. 6:24...

But 'We' are learning! The basics are not doctrines! Who cares that we are ALL as the Tower of 'Babel' ones? We are ALL Christians looking for the messiah to come! And these Matt. 7 ones claim.. with NO Obedience + the Rev. 17:5 ones & their mother!

Does one think that God told Adam & Eve any of this 'nothing New under the Sun' material??
But just if He had of told them, what was their reaction?

--Elijah

It is truly truly unfortunate when 'believers' who sit in the pew on Saturday fighting so hard to be 'legal' or believers not eating pork trying sooo hard to be legal don't get the picture that the Tempter, the devil, provokes them internally, that is IN THEIR MINDS, to disobey those dictates.

But if they saw the tempter within their minds doing so, they would not think themselves legal either as it is not 'just them' sitting there in the pew or not eating pork.

Is the tempter in the minds of the participants legal? Probably not much. I'm sure the tempter would like to make believers think so though.

go figure.

s

It is truly truly unfortunate when 'believers' who sit in the pew on Saturday fighting so hard to be 'legal' or believers not eating pork trying sooo hard to be legal don't get the picture that the Tempter, the devil, provokes them internally, that is IN THEIR MINDS, to disobey those dictates.

But if they saw the tempter within their minds doing so, they would not think themselves legal either as it is not 'just them' sitting there in the pew or not eating pork.

Is the tempter in the minds of the participants legal? Probably not much. I'm sure the tempter would like to make believers think so though.

go figure.

s

NOTHING HERE, but your very false opinion! But what do you do with Isa. 66

[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

and a little further on in the same chapter it says....

[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

--Elijah

1Ti 4:1 ¶ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

NOTHING HERE, but your very false opinion!

Easy to make an unsubstantiated statement too Elijah.

Perhaps you'd care to attach a reason to the remark rather than leaving it an unsubstantiated remark?

I make specific observations. If they are proven faulty I will stand corrected.

Will YOU?

lol

s

go figure.

s

[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

--Elijah

Yes, can see that God NEVER CHANGES nor that Christ is the same FOREVER... but can one who is never been Born Again? (or far worse still is Heb. 6:6!)
Mal. 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

And...

Heb. 13
[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

And one more!

1 Cor. 14
[32] And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
(meaning that NONE contradict from start to finish of Gen. to Rev.!)

--Elijah

1 Cor. 14

Context;
1Co 14:27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Heb. 13

Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Yes and He is still the same today.

Being tempted internally by the tempter is no 'personal opinion' Elijah. It's fact.

You might ask yourself a question sometime about sin as above. WHY do 'we all' do it?

God can give all the Perfect Law He wants all the day long. If there are no 'Perfect People' to adhere to same what was the point?

There are other scriptural views to be had other than everything funneling down to going to church on Saturday.

Yes, can see that God NEVER CHANGES nor that Christ is the same FOREVER...

Great! And that has 'what' to do with mankind factually being sinners? Or sin being linked to the devil? Or the fact of temptation internally by an entity that is not us?

but can one who is never been Born Again? (or far worse still is Heb. 6:6!)
Mal. 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

And...

Heb. 13

And one more!

1 Cor. 14

--Elijah
Never said they did contradict Elijah. But to think their Godly Words are only as you happen to see them is just another limited view amongst a sea of limited views. The very (babbling) Babylon you decry is in the lap of everyone, particularly so if they don't see or perceive it.

The Prophets spoke in similitude/metaphor.

The question from there is 'how does this compute?'

If any reader seeking understandings can't even manage to get the basic components of allegory/metaphor/similitude on the table for viewing and discussion they are slated to not understand by showing ignorance and disrespect to the Word.

The Word unfolds to those who BOW DOWN to HIS Principles. Which if you didn't happen to notice, are quite entirely different than 'the worlds' or 'ours.'

s

Being tempted internally by the tempter is no 'personal opinion' Elijah. It's fact.

You might ask yourself a question sometime about sin as above. WHY do 'we all' do it?

God can give all the Perfect Law He wants all the day long. If there are no 'Perfect People' to adhere to same what was the point?

There are other scriptural views to be had other than everything funneling down to going to church on Saturday.

Great! And that has 'what' to do with mankind factually being sinners? Or sin being linked to the devil? Or the fact of temptation internally by an entity that is not us?

Mal. 3

And...

Heb. 13

And one more!

1 Cor. 14

--Elijah
Never said they did contradict Elijah. But to think their Godly Words are only as you happen to see them is just another limited view amongst a sea of limited views. The very (babbling) Babylon you decry is in the lap of everyone, particularly so if they don't see or perceive it.

If any reader seeking understandings can't even manage to get the basic components of allegory/metaphor/similitude on the table for viewing and discussion they are slated to not understand by showing ignorance and disrespect to the Word.

The Word unfolds to those who BOW DOWN to HIS Principles. Which if you didn't happen to notice, are quite entirely different than 'the worlds' or 'ours.'

s[/QUOTE]

What kind of statement is that?? 'If any reader seeking understandings can't even manage to get the basic components of allegory/metaphor/similitude on the table for viewing and discussion they are slated to not understand by showing ignorance and disrespect to the Word.' {{-- Hog Wash:naughty
(2 Cor. 4:2 's kind!)

And this??? 'The Word unfolds to those who BOW DOWN to HIS Principles. Which if you didn't happen to notice, are quite entirely different than 'the worlds' or 'ours.' '

This is the issue... satan is the LIAR from the beginning!

--Elijah

Mal. 3

And...

Heb. 13

And one more!

1 Cor. 14

--Elijah

s

What kind of statement is that?? 'If any reader seeking understandings can't even manage to get the basic components of allegory/metaphor/similitude on the table for viewing and discussion they are slated to not understand by showing ignorance and disrespect to the Word.' {{-- Hog Wash:naughty

And this??? 'The Word unfolds to those who BOW DOWN to HIS Principles. Which if you didn't happen to notice, are quite entirely different than 'the worlds' or 'ours.' '

--Elijah[/QUOTE]

Oh! And for these 'ALL LIARS' knowingly who are as this one teaches, so what is your great wisdom on this???
Re: A liar from the 'BEGINNING!'

Cain? Never does one believe that he gave up everything except what makes the Plan work. A CHRIST/LESS ONE!

Lets start with (remember Matt. 7:24) nearly a full crop of everything except Christ.

We have everything seen from head to toe except the only "lamb of God that takes away the Sins of the world" seen. What 'by chance' good will this do??
In Isa. 5 we find this answer....

[1] Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

[2] And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

[3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, [[betwixt me and my vineyard]].

[4] What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

[5] And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

Now lets include todays 'Tower of babble' ones in here. O saved, always saved! (not with what God knew in Eternity, but with what I know) And then comes the mass of confusion! (gibbering) And then their is only one God! (never mind that Jehovah & Christ were talking to each other before Adam was created)

And burning in a lake of fire that never goes out? Regardless of if it is satan or just one of his 'youth full' converts.

And Matt. 24 is all over with, signed sealed & delivered? (this has always caused me some trouble wondering how any one could believe such stuff?)
A very short list! Of all of the Matt. 6:24

So lets just wrap this up for today, with this one lie of the devil that you will not surely die! (which most all of you believe for 't'ruth & that God lied)

--Elijah

You want to start a thread about 'the liar from the beginning and can't even pinpoint his LOCATION?

and you've been a believer how long there 'old man?'

seriously? you don't know where that LIAR is?

Never said otherwise. Why do you think 'all men' are liars?

You and I will never see eye to eye until we see together, truthfully.

Otherwise I will only see people who say they are 'legal' on Saturday as 'not accurate' about their own internal temptations of the tempter.

because the tempter can not tell the truth, particularly about where he is located.

and will PRETEND he is LEGAL.

s

'If any reader seeking understandings can't even manage to get the basic components of allegory/metaphor/similitude on the table for viewing and discussion they are slated to not understand by showing ignorance and disrespect to the Word.

Let me guess who gets to decide the meanings of the "allegory/metaphor/similtude" ? and those who disagree are "ignorant and disrespectful"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back