Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A liar from the 'BEGINNING!'

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I can leave you where you are at if that is the way that you want it? I realize that it takes time for some to get off the milk diet. (dull of hearing??)

--Elijah

You can leave me where I'm at? Since when did you become my Light?

What is it you have such a hard time understanding about the TEMPTER tempting us internally and this placing the LIAR of all time WITHIN our minds to do so?

Is this a difficult concept for you to 'come to the LIGHT' on or what?

If you haven't noticed by now I am not fond of those who can not speak forthrightly on this simple matter and pretend it never happens instead. My wary eye remains upon all such claims as 'inaccurate' statements, to use a kind term.

s

It seems that some guys miss Acts 10's message.

Yes, some seem to miss it?
Ac 10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

And on we go as you purposely missed it(??) ..

[16] This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
[17] Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made inquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate, ..'

Peter knew that God does not change! Mal. 3:4 and that Christ is the same forever! So he needed MORE than a three time vision to be explained. But not you, huh?

--Elijah
Well you can call it what you like, the Chruch calls it the NEW covenant.
Heb 8:6 ¶ But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt;
because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Your conflict is with Gods Word, and the fact that Christ fulfilled all that the first covenant demanded.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

The fault was not the Covenant, it was with the people...

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

The New Covenant is the giving to us a heart that can obey...

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

this is speaking of meats, now where do we find meats sanctified (set apart) in the Word of God?

[17] Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made inquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate, ..'

Peter knew that God does not change! Mal. 3:4 and that Christ is the same forever! So he needed MORE than a three time vision to be explained. But not you, huh?

--Elijah
Heb 8:6 ¶ But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Your conflict is with Gods Word, and the fact that Christ fulfilled all that the first covenant demanded.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

this is speaking of meats, now where do we find meats sanctified (set apart) in the Word of God?
What? are you serious? Heb 8 is speaking about meats?:toofunny

Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
6 ¶ But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (let me guess its all just metaphorical):lol

Heb.3

[1] Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
[2] Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
[3] For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
[4] For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
[5] And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

[6] But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

[7] Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
[8] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

[9] When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
[10] Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

[11] So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
[12] Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

[13] But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

[14] For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

[15] While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
[16] For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

[17] But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

[18] And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
[19] So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Heb.4

[1] Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
[2] For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, [[not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.]]

[3] For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

[4] For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

[5] And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

[6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
[7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

[8] For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
[9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
[10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

[11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

[12] For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
[13] Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
[14] Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
[15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
[16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

OK: If anyone can find ANYTHING in those Words that has God & Christ 'CHANGING' Their WORDS.. say on! satan does the 2 Cor. 4:2 stuff! 2 cor. 4:2 puts it this way...
[2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
[3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.

Where 0'where is there any evidence seen in those Words of the Lord God ever changing!! God CHANGETH NOT! And CHRIST IS THE SAME FOREVER!It ain't there!! satan has another whole 'false folds' teaching error. 2 Cor. 4

[2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
[3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

And Lost????

--Elijah

--Elijah

What? are you serious? Heb 8 is speaking about meats?:toofunny

Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
6 ¶ But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (let me guess its all just metaphorical):lol

No, I am referring to Acts 10 and the New Covenant. Had you read both posts in the bracket there would have been no need for this guy...

:toofunny

Anyhoo, time for a backhoe, this horse needs buried.

Back to the START of the thread:

One might be required to get back to the SAVED life of Adam & Eve before sin interrupted life for them? What did they do every 7th day Sabbath???

--Elijah

Well lets start with perfection! (Very good if a non/sinner could be created any other way than the Godhead had!)
Created the sixth day & then God held the 7th Day Sabbath Service.

Gen. 2 (I will include the prior verse for a 7 day cycle with only this one day set aside for Holy use.)

[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen.2

[1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
[2] And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
[3] And [[God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: ]] because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This is all that They had mentioned, yet in Their VERY FIRST Sermon God surely gave warning about the forbidden fruit. (See Eccl. 1:9-10 along with Eccl. 3:15) So the Heb. 13:20 Eternal Covenant was surely taught from their first Sermon.

OK: Now one needs to find the Godhead changing coarse?? Mal. 3:6 says that God does not change, nor does Christ as recorded in Heb. 13:8 with...
[8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

But we see that the evil one would attempt the change. Daniel 7:25 (and even boast about it while most all will follow his cunning lies!)

Never would Adam nor Eve buy into this change! (at least not yet?)
So from day one they were 7th Day Sabbath Keepers with their Love for their Godhead.

--Elijah

PS: Yes, neither one were a Jew!

PS, PS! And then they were introduced to the 'first' liar! (of Gen. 3:4) It was then that [[THAT ALL]] their troubles came on the scene!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not teach the truth?? God is called a liar in Gen. 3:4 by satan! And most all of you believe him!:crying

--Elijah

This IS what we are hearing!
Matt. 7 ....
[13] Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

[15] Beware of false prophets, which [[come to you in sheep's clothing,]] but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

[17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
[19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; [[but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.]]
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
[25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
[27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the [[[winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: ]]] and great was the fall of it.

[28] And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

You might do well to see if you are in this [[very large class ]] of un/believers!
The one simple test to finish this out, will be who is it that you LOVE! (see Dan. 3:14-18)

--Elijah

Do you suppose Adam & Eve had excess to this verbal verse in one of their 7th Day Sabbath sermons..... (based off of Eccl. 1:9-1o & Eccl. 3:15)

If not we STILL DO!

OK: (Matt. 23:35-40)
(and pay attention)

[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

[37] Jesus said unto him, [[Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.]]
[38] This is the [[first and great commandment.]]

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang [[all the law and the prophets.]]

And LOVE + ALL the Prophets!

And what are we hearing today??

--Elijah

Do you suppose Adam & Eve had excess to this verbal verse in one of their 7th Day Sabbath sermons..... (based off of Eccl. 1:9-1o & Eccl. 3:15)

If not we STILL DO!

OK: (Matt. 23:35-40)
(and pay attention)

[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

[37] Jesus said unto him, [[Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.]]
[38] This is the [[first and great commandment.]]

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang [[all the law and the prophets.]]

And LOVE + ALL the Prophets!

And what are we hearing today??

--Elijah

What are we hearing today?

Love God by loving your neighbor. That is the most important way that we are to show our love for God. In fact, we can not claim to love God if we do not do that.

This is how we discern who belongs to God and who does not. Not for purposes of eternal judgment, but for the purpose of the safety and protection of ourselves and the church.

But we're not hearing this message nearly enough. That's for sure.

What would the saved be doing if Adam & Eve had of remained sinless? Well we know that their body changed, for Christ told us that flesh & blood will not inherit the new earth. Surely that means sinful flesh & blood. And one of the major prophets says this in Isaiah's two books of which our number's were added by man. But let take a look?

Isa.65
[1] I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

[2] I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
[3] A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
[4] Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
[5] Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

[6] Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
[7] Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
[8] Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

[9] And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

[10] And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

[11] But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
[12] Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

[13] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
[14] Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
[15] And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
[16] That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

And we find the extended Israel above included with the few who indeed did Lovingly Obey God.
But notice that these ones are IN THE NEW HEAVENS & EARTH. Working 6 days and in there City home where the Lord is we find Isaiah with extra Worship Loving duties to be attended too...

Isaiah 66
[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

And the whole chapter tells about ALL of the other ones also! Obadiah 1:16 has them blotted from the Universe as 'thou they had never been'.

--Elijah

Before sin, did not Adam & Eve LOVE GOD? They had the Garment of Christ's Rightousness! And they were Obedient to all of their knowledge that had been given to them. Were they MATURE, not quite so. But they were on their way to full maturity. And what did they do on the Lords 7th Day Sabbath???? + they were to replenish the earth. Which these all were to be Obedient and of these were to keep the Lords 7 Day Sabbath as well! One Day in seven from one New Moon to another shall they Worship Me sayeth the Lord, and the other six days were to do legal work! Huh?

--Elijah

Before sin, did not Adam & Eve LOVE GOD? They had the Garment of Christ's Rightousness! And they were Obedient to all of their knowledge that had been given to them. Were they MATURE, not quite so. But they were on their way to full maturity. And what did they do on the Lords 7th Day Sabbath???? + they were to replenish the earth. Which these all were to be Obedient and of these were to keep the Lords 7 Day Sabbath as well! One Day in seven from one New Moon to another shall they Worship Me sayeth the Lord, and the other six days were to do legal work! Huh?

--Elijah
So what point do you think you are making? We have the gospel and have been delivered from the written code of the law, the Sabbath is spiritual and can only be kept by those who have entered the "rest" of God through the Spirit of Grace.

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here is the ONLY BIBLICAL SABBATH.

Before sin, did not Adam & Eve LOVE GOD?
Maybe.

Perhaps the tree was the test to see if they loved God. If so, we know what grade they got.

They had the Garment of Christ's Rightousness!
No. The Bible says they were naked...and didn't know it. An obvious reference to NOT being clothed with righteousness. The commandment exposed their nakidity (as Radar O' Reilly would say). Paul talks about this in Romans.

And they were Obedient to all of their knowledge that had been given to them.
How do you know this? (They had not eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil yet).

Are you from a religion that has 'additional' revelation not given to us in the Bible?

And what did they do on the Lords 7th Day Sabbath????
I don't think the Bible tells us. If so, show me.

+ they were to replenish the earth. Which these all were to be Obedient and of these were to keep the Lords 7 Day Sabbath as well! One Day in seven from one New Moon to another shall they Worship Me sayeth the Lord, and the other six days were to do legal work! Huh?

--Elijah
Got it covered.

Paul said when we love others we leave NO commandment unfulfilled.

Love for others is the fruitfulness commanded by God. Love for others through our faith in Christ is the Sabbath Rest commanded by God. Love for others by the Spirit of God is the circumcision commanded by God, and the circumcision that all must have to be in the kingdom.

Because of what it means to love others:

It's impossible to love others and profane the name of God.

It's impossible to love others and serve an idol, doing the evil that idol requires you to do.

It's impossible to Love others and not be in God's commanded Rest from sin.

It's impossible to love your mom and dad and not honor them at the same time.

It's impossible to love your neighbor and murder him at the same time.

It's impossible to love your neighbor and commit adultery with their spouse at the same time.

It's impossible to love your neighbor and steal his lawnmower at the same time.

It's impossible to love your neighbor and say lies about him at the same time.

It's impossible to love your neighbor and covet his possessions out of jealousy and envy at the same time.

In each case, you choose one or the other. When we choose to love ('do no harm') we leave NO Commandment of God undone.

Love (doing no harm to others) is, both, the work of righteousness, and the rest from sin, that God commands of his people.

Last edited by a moderator:

--Elijah
So what point do you think you are making? We have the gospel and have been delivered from the written code of the law, the Sabbath is spiritual and can only be kept by those who have entered the "rest" of God through the Spirit of Grace.

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

They told God that He would change His Eternal Law to read as they would have it said! Sounds about like the garbling ones of today. (Matt. 7's Broadway) For a God [Jehovah] which is the same eternally & forever! Mal. 3:6 And Christ as seen in the NT with it documenting... 'the same forever' & YESTERDAY? Heb. 13:8-9. And your 'false' Jehovah Witnesses doctrine singled out as well.

--Elijah

--Elijah

They told God that He would change His Eternal Law to read as they would have it said! Sounds about like the garbling ones of today. (Matt. 7's Broadway) For a God [Jehovah] which is the same eternally & forever! Mal. 3:6 And Christ as seen in the NT with it documenting... 'the same forever' & YESTERDAY? Heb. 13:8-9. And your 'false' Jehovah Witnesses doctrine singled out as well.

--Elijah
Yes its called the gospel and the New Covenant that is the Blood Of Christ, reject it if you like? But the gospel is Gods Word and those who reject it are under the judgment of God and His wrath.

Ro 1:16 ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

This means those who know the law and yet reject Christ as the only standard of true righteousness are yet under the wrath of God for they hold the "truth" in unrighteousness. They know the law condemns them yet the are blinded by their hypocricy, and will not admit they are but filthy rags before God.

2Co 4:1 ¶ Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

John says that it is the same Law as Adam & Eve were given before the had sinned. 1 John 2
[7] Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment [[which ye had from the beginning]]. The old commandment is the word which ye have [[heard from the beginning]].

But what is New God asks? NOTHING! There is the same old words claiming that it is seen there of Heb. 4 of a change! Mal. 3:6 & Heb. 13:8-9 And you even say that it was Christ that has a day set aside for His Worshiping of him! ???? (Dan. 7:25 is the place that the change is found, the only place that law & times are mentioned together!)

--Elijah

John says that it is the same Law as Adam & Eve were given before the had sinned. 1 John 2
[7] Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment [[which ye had from the beginning]]. The old commandment is the word which ye have [[heard from the beginning]].

But what is New God asks? NOTHING! There is the same old words claiming that it is seen there of Heb. 4 of a change! Mal. 3:6 & Heb. 13:8-9 And you even say that it was Christ that has a day set aside for His Worshiping of him! ???? (Dan. 7:25 is the place that the change is found, the only place that law & times are mentioned together!)

--Elijah
Well lets see what John says is the commandment and commandments of God? NOT THE LAW OF MOSES!

1Jo 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23 ¶ And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENTS IN WHICH JOHN ALWAYS WROTE.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back