Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I wonder how far north this was taken.
the-largest-ever-flying-insect-a-griffinfly-whole-lotta-nope-55538686.png

I looked up the Griffenfly... It's apparently extinct. THANK goodness... Can you imagine having a potluck family reunion... and suddenly swarms in a herd of those things.... Who ate all the potato salad??? HA

I think I'm on a roll 3 puzzle pieces in a row... Gonna sign out and work on my puzzle for awhile... It has been an
absolute delight talking with you Norman. REST my friend... and celebrate the fact that your GOD is awfully fond of
you.

I looked up the Griffenfly... It's apparently extinct. THANK goodness... Can you imagine having a potluck family reunion... and suddenly swarms in a herd of those things.... Who ate all the potato salad??? HA
Well, spruce bugs aren't quite that big, but what they lack in size, they more than make up for with the dread they induce! These things actually fly...and bite!
pine-beetle.JPG

Hi Norman and welcome to CF :wave2

The two of you are making me laugh so hard as I'm loving this humor between you to. Will just sit back and keep track of the bugs that want to eat us here in the south :eek2

Hi Norman and welcome to CF :wave2

The two of you are making me laugh so hard as I'm loving this humor between you to. Will just sit back and keep track of the bugs that want to eat us here in the south :eek2
I hear that the bugs down there are so big that if you know how to tickle them just right, they'll fly you to Canada...for free! Lol Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm feeling at home already! :)

I slept for 20 minutes and then the computer turned on. It startled me!
OH my goodness... that's your excuse????? You just reminded me of Ernie and Bert...
Hey Burt.... pssst Burt... Are you sleeping??? YES Burt... I'm sleeping.
The computer startled you... GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!

Dear computer that belongs to Norman... Could you please NOT startle him when he is napping.
Thank you.... Norman's friend Addy

OH my goodness... that's your excuse????? You just reminded me of Ernie and Bert...
Hey Burt.... pssst Burt... Are you sleeping??? YES Burt... I'm sleeping.
The computer startled you... GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!

Dear computer that belongs to Norman... Could you please NOT startle him when he is napping.
Thank you.... Norman's friend Addy
It's the truth...that's why my name is...er...ah...it's the north. Doesn't have the same ring, does it? I wonder if Admin. would consider changing it to my real name, Truman. My ancestor was Norse and conquered the French at what is now Normandy, right, Addy? Don't look at me like that, it was Naphtali's fault! Lol

Back