Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's the truth...that's why my name is...er...ah...it's the north. Doesn't have the same ring, does it? I wonder if Admin. would consider changing it to my real name, Truman. My ancestor was Norse and conquered the French at what is now Normandy, right, Addy? Don't look at me like that, it was Naphtali's fault! Lol
Speaking Trumanese again.... DO not go changing your name.... I like Norman... I am just getting to know Norman...
Leave Norman alone. Ok.. so it took me way too long to type that... Time for bed Fred.

Speaking Trumanese again.... DO not go changing your name.... I like Norman... I am just getting to know Norman...
Leave Norman alone. Ok.. so it took me way too long to type that... Time for bed Fred.
Okay, I'll listen to you...it was bound to happen sooner or later.

It's the truth...that's why my name is...er...ah...it's the north. Doesn't have the same ring, does it? I wonder if Admin. would consider changing it to my real name, Truman. My ancestor was Norse and conquered the French at what is now Normandy, right, Addy? Don't look at me like that, it was Naphtali's fault! Lol
:nono nope, you are now branded as Norman forever. Maybe Sir Norman :thinkingnope just Norman although I like Norman as it is a good name, but then does the name fit the person or the person the name :shrug..............I will call you Norman :biggrin

:nono nope, you are now branded as Norman forever. Maybe Sir Norman :thinkingnope just Norman although I like Norman as it is a good name, but then does the name fit the person or the person the name :shrug..............I will call you Norman :biggrin
Okay, okay...just stop that mean guy...he's scaring me and it's dusty under my bed...and who knows what I might find there???
Just don't call me Normal, like the mean bug-lady does. I'm not Normal...ah...oh man! Forget it...call me whatever you want! Lol

Yep these two can be a hoot. (Why Addy has an owl for her avatar. Lol)
She probably got the idea somehow that owls bug me. I don't call her the bug lady because there's lot's of bugs where she lives (though there are), but because she like to bug me. She's a brat like that! Sigh! Lol

She probably got the idea somehow that owls bug me. I don't call her the bug lady because there's lot's of bugs where she lives (though there are), but because she like to bug me. She's a brat like that! Sigh! Lol
I am so tempted to change my avatar to a BUG or a FRUITCAKE... but I will exercise proper Christian fortitude... and refrain from retaliation. If you read the manual on HOW to be a sister.... It clearly states in Rule #2. BUG your brother.

Tell me this isn't a dream???? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..... my dear BIRD FRIEND....
Not nice to make a girl cry before her first coffee. Christ the King

Inspired Good Morning GIF by BrittDoesDesign

Ye iv been a member on here since Feb2020... Welcome...
Whats new? Im about to have some cheese crackers... Again... LoL

Okay, okay...just stop that mean guy...he's scaring me and it's dusty under my bed...and who knows what I might find there???
Just don't call me Normal, like the mean bug-lady does. I'm not Normal...ah...oh man! Forget it...call me whatever you want! Lol
I think we should discuss what is under your bed... See.... I solved the under the bed problem
by putting my boxspring directly on the floor... I chose to DONATE my 6 wooden bed legs to
underprivileged beavers across the pond. ( I know... I am thoughtful ).
NOTHING and NO one can get under my bed without flipping everything over... However...
I do still have a closet... and I'm not quite sure how to get rid of it. LOL

iu

A photo of a LIVE creature found under Norman's bed. I named him Boo.

Back