Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You are right to tell people to only take it with a doctor's supervision. People must be tested first to make sure they don't have a condition such as glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PDD), which is prevalent in some populations (an estimated 400 million people have it globally). You shouldn't take the med if you have that condition, and people should be screened for it before prescribing.

Doctor's supervision only.
Bingo!

There is a second silent epidemic going on during lockdown, it's called domestic violence. Just One example is a brother who got sick of his sister playing music in the lounge where he was sleeping, so he stabbed her. There has been a big spike in domestic violence bevause that's what lockdowns create because people are stressed and can get aggresssive. Then there is other mental health issues like depression.

How much damage will the lockdown do to society. When all it's about is people social distancing and being hygienic.

Last edited:
I'm guessing 19 cannot move sideways.

View attachment 9620
you can go to Walmart buy food but not to local or any store that sells seeds and farming supplies. its too dangerous.

gubberment logic, we want you to be safe, but you cant go plant seeds for that garden you have, or trees and so forth, while doing it in solitude or without anyone close.

yes that is real in michigan

you can go to Walmart buy food but not to local or any store that sells seeds and farming supplies. its too dangerous.

gubberment logic, we want you to be safe, but you cant go plant seeds for that garden you have, or trees and so forth, while doing it in solitude or without anyone close.

My local gas station is open as essential service and they have a small nursery there out the back sell.plants and stuff, and I guess seeds and stuff so I can probably build my garden. I got some.seeds anyhow so can use them but only a couple variety.

which is why I wont report people enjoying the beach, the gardens and parks. churches here held streaming service and one Spanish one had cars in front of it and were having a service outside and broadcasting it from their parking lot. I saw the worshippers who dance(pentacostal tradition).

My local gas station is open as essential service and they have a small nursery there out the back sell.plants and stuff, and I guess seeds and stuff so I can probably build my garden. I got some.seeds anyhow so can use them but only a couple variety.
since I don't watch tv. if I find something interesting I will research it. at times it has been what you just posted. the old local grocers, these sold gas,(also called general stores, feed stores) and in local history they kept the area alive.

for now the place I am looking into. it was a tourist court. these have no kitchens in them, or bathrooms in some cases in the rooms. this one probably was modified. I verified the age of it using a topo. it fights the end of the era for them. tourist courts were more common on well traveled roads them inns or motels. often they were also owned by a motel or inn and booked . a royal park inn bought a set of them and sold them as apartments until it was closed and these were sold. now only of them remains. the other bigger one is being demolished in parts

Nothing makes sense because I am less isolated than I was before. I mean when I usually work I work on my own and it's just me doing maintenance but I'm banned and can only do the essential work where I am working around others, then usually after work I go fishing and it's usually just me and that's banned but I must stay home and hang out with the people I live with, and when I go shopping there is usually only a couple people in the shop, but now there are lines of people going in and out.

It's still social distancing but I am around more people than I was before.

I have always liked my own space and isolation anyhow.

It's like totally backwards.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back