Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't think this is ever going to end because if an excuse can be made by a government to lockdown and label an entire nation as potential carriers of a disease I mean where is the end, every year deadly diseases are being spread. Even the common flu is a deadly virus where some people are more vulnerable than others and many people die even there is a vaccine.

What I find amazing is how you can not even have a contagious disease and for some reason if you get too close to someone you are putting them at risk and it's your fault.

To put someone at risk you first need to have a contagious disease. It's like everyone is labelled as having a contagious disease when they don't.

Yeah I even heard that you could still have the Coronavirus and not show any symptoms at all which is the really strange part.

Yeah I even heard that you could still have the Coronavirus and not show any symptoms at all which is the really strange part.

They can still infect other people, even though they don't have any symptoms. That's why the lockdown.

Different groups are affected differently. Italians seem to be very vulnerable to 19, while Germans seem to be resistant to it.

Docs estimate that maybe 270 million Americans need to be immune before 19 is no longer a danger. Only 38,562 Americans have been classified as recovered, and no one knows if they are all immune. A long way to go.

They are hoping to give certificates of immunity to people so they can go back to work.

They can still infect other people, even though they don't have any symptoms. That's why the lockdown.

Different groups are affected differently. Italians seem to be very vulnerable to 19, while Germans seem to be resistant to it.

Docs estimate that maybe 270 million Americans need to be immune before 19 is no longer a danger. Only 38,562 Americans have been classified as recovered, and no one knows if they are all immune. A long way to go.

They are hoping to give certificates of immunity to people so they can go back to work.

How can you be sick and not sick at the same time though?

How can you be sick and not sick at the same time though?

Because most people can handle 19 and it doesn't do nothing, but some people are more vulnerable than others.

I have a good immune system, I got the flu when I was a child and it knocked me out, since then my bodys immune system is always ready for the next attack and wins. I might get a little bit sick for a day or two but that's about it.

Just think how many fish there may be when the docks open up again. They have probably multiplied with no other fishermen culling them.

Until then, the garden beckons.

Instead of destroying the economy could have just told those who are most vulnerable to quarentine themselves. I mean, its peoples individual responsibility to look after themselves and there family, and for those who are vulnerable and cannot support themselves or have anyone for support the same system now to help them can deliver there food and essentials.

Last edited:
Instead of destroying the economy could have just told those who are most vulnerable to quarentine themselves. I mean, its peoples individual responsibility to look after themselves and there family, and for those who are vulnerable and cannot support themselves or have anyone for support the same system now to help them can deliver there food and essentials.

Im telling ya, ScoMo and Ardern are just doing what America is doing without assessing our own situation. There is already real estate being sold here from C19 repossessions. These extreme draconian measures are gonna destroy a lot of lives down here in the ANZAC nations

Im telling ya, ScoMo and Ardern are just doing what America is doing without assessing our own situation. There is already real estate being sold here from C19 repossessions. These extreme draconian measures are gonna destroy a lot of lives down here in the ANZAC nations

ScoMo follows Ardern. Just watch, he said he would not take a paycut. Ardern just took a paycut here so watch now ScoMo will take a paycut within the next couple weeks.

This is really sad...but the sad fact is that this virus is going to take lives...a lot of them...and there's no stopping it by the time this is over.

What he is really saying is that he doesn't want to lose lives that can survive with some medical treatment. Overloaded hospitals will cost lives. That's what NYC is facing if their quarantine is lifted.

Vanderbilt's chief medical officer is quoted as saying that Nashville's peak is expected in mid May...
This so sucks. I was hoping to be outta here by then.
What that says to me is that they keep moving the peak further out and are simply guessing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back