Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
While I do not like alot of the over reaching ,illogic of what is essential ,imagine if just one with a good ambulance chaser got it .

People sued,tire kingdom for negligence or other tire stores so much that all of them won't place worn tires on the rear axle .

And NY needs more hospitals...guess what they aren't getting? That very reason.

You mean that they would get sued? Why is that? Not everybody's medical needs would be met or something? Wouldn't it not matter if there were more hospitals to house people?

And NY needs more hospitals...guess what they aren't getting? That very reason.
Yup and that is why even if the states opened up ,once a person got it .the efficiency of masks and gloves is well addressed in,the science from plus hand washing ,it would kill the economy as people would sue and then prices adjust and so forth .

My,biggest issue with libertarians is that issue of lawyers .

Yellow fever epidemic in florida is a good indicator on how people reacted .

Train stations simply burnt down tracks removed over fears

I went to the supermarket yesterday and found a food court that was closed. All the tables and chairs had been removed and all the stores were closed.

All except for two; Mc Donald's and KFC. Why in the hell are these multi billion dollar food chains allowed to operate while all the other stores are forced to close...

I'd rather eat something healthy than eat the toxic food from those places and i'd rather support local business then support these rich franchises.

I went to the supermarket yesterday and found a food court that was closed. All the tables and chairs had been removed and all the stores were closed.

All except for two; Mc Donald's and KFC. Why in the hell are these multi billion dollar food chains allowed to operate while all the other stores are forced to close...

I'd rather eat something healthy than eat the toxic food from those places and i'd rather support local business then support these rich franchises.

I would sort of rather have chicken nuggets. (Admittingly) :oops2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back