Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Yes but I like supporting local business. I like spending and keeping the economy flowing. That's why its called currency, it comes and goes. I always buy things I don't really need.
i can relate to buying things I dont really need. its a statement of individual freedom.

not sure what you nean.
i hope America keeps leading the free world. I dont want to study Chinese and become a slave of the Chinese Government.

I meant exactly what I said. I'm wondering if comes July 4th (the day the declaration of Independence was signed) we'll once again be free of house arrest.

Good luck, the police and military do what the government says, even they are suppose to uphold the constitution.

It's like the constitutional right is the right to peaceful assembly and the government can ban it and the police and military will obey there leader. It's just the way it is.

Think about it, your consitution gives you the right to assemble, yet the government can ban it and lock you down. You don't have rights. Well you do but the military and police are not going to back you and your rights as they are the government and follow the governments orders.

Yet the military is suppose to protect without fail the constitution and citizens rights.

As soon as thee is lockdown the military should be like, hold on, this is violating the constitution.

Think about it, your consitution gives you the right to assemble, yet the government can ban it and lock you down. You don't have rights. Well you do but the military and police are not going to back you and your rights as they are the government and follow the governments orders.

Yet the military is suppose to protect without fail the constitution and citizens rights.
the state , while I don't agree, is the one that controls the guard, and it depends on what state. my state has allowed for churches to meet in person. they simply don't.

unless you suggest the military then storm and arrest the governor of Michigan, that would have to be on the order from trump. the doj is already watching and will charge those that do.

the state , while I don't agree, is the one that controls the guard, and it depends on what state. my state has allowed for churches to meet in person. they simply don't.

unless you suggest the military then storm and arrest the governor of Michigan, that would have to be on the order from trump. the doj is already watching and will charge those that do.

So if the state controls the guard the guard is going to do what the state says. Same thing. Whatever there rulers say they do.

If a state says you must stay at home and cannot gather, the guard will detain people who don't if called, even it's the peoples constitutional right.

Everyone obeys there authorities and the guards authority is whoever makes the rules for the state.

Last edited:
So if the state controls the guard the guard is going to do what the state says. Same thing. Whatever there rulers say they do.

If a state says you must stay at home and cannot gather, the guard will detain people who don't if called, even it's the peoples constitutional right.

Everyone obeys there authorities and the guards authority is whoever makes the rules for the state.
The guard ,unless its with the cops,can't arrest you.

They don't have that power .I'm,not a fan of the Michigan or such forth laws,but the police not the guard are enforcing that .

The constitution and scotus per ruling and the posse commidatus act all have effects on the use of state militias ,only the state can raise militias to quell disturbances and to maintain law and order . its a state matter .outside of the scouts ruling ,in plain context ,unless said the 14th and others applied to the federal govt .

Most states have similar laws in their constitution.there are always grey areas,overstepping of power .but to suggest a military refusal isn't wise nor warranted yet.

The guard is using federal owned and maintained weapons ,and vehicles.go to far ,the army can repossess them. 50 percent of guard pay and funding is from the state ,and the rest federal .save the vehicles and weapons ,even retirement for me and others .

Look as much as I hate this,look,into,my states failures with yellow fever,to wit Jacksonville.govt shutdowns ,chaos ,in Georgia they burned train stations and ran any Floridian out of towns over fears despite not having any signs .people will do this .

I've crashed all my planes and gave the remote, receivers and motors away.

Hehehehe i crashed all my planes as well. I was great in the sky but landing is where the money is at, it separates the good pilots, like one of my mates, to a dud like me, lol.

Then I became fascinated with helicopters. Heaps more complicated aerodynamics and mechanics with so many moving parts. Awesome machines

Now with these rc drones going around my curiosity has steadily grown to the point where i have to have a closer look... LoL. I'll start with a tiny one, cheap and durable for indoor lock down sessions then maybe get one for around $200.

Then maybe after that get a fishing drone to drop baits out a quarter mile from shore to catch the big fish... Show kiwidan some modern fishing techniques... LoL

not 12 million but 22 million unemployed in america..... who would thought this could ever happen!

A solid 25% of our economy is service related.

Meaning that entertainment is huge here...and it has its drawbacks.

I liked the entertainment that I experienced when I traveled. Small groups of people who created their own. Singers, musicians, dancers and storytellers all had a role. It had a definite personal touch that most venues lack here.

But it requires a lot of people to make the big shows work. Same thing with sports.
All getting paid... until now.

Back