Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Remember... this quarantine didn't start until the middle of March.
It's only the middle of April.

We are only needing a few months of this...and people are whining after one.

Because it transmits very easily...and numbers that are insignificant can become very significant to large portions in a very short time.

In Two months time this thing went around the globe and devastated Italy. Your country can be spared thousands of needless deaths if you give it more time.
While oz population is spread out.Florida's populous has about the same we have 22000 cases ,400 in my,area.

Remember... this quarantine didn't start until the middle of March.
It's only the middle of April.

We are only needing a few months of this...and people are whining after one.

That might be true, but as you said before the world is probably never completely going to be the same again. I'm not sure what all of the lyrics in this song mean, but I heard that it's high on the charts right now.

I can't tell you the number of people who say that they are waiting on an answer from God on something when the truth of the answer is being shouted at them the whole time.

This is one of those times.

Who is telling the truth; CNN or Fox???

Look, I think the whole entire point is that the news and the media go hand in hand so the only true way to know the facts and answer your questions correctly is to go to the official website.

That we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found.

If we waited that long there's a strong possibility that we would be waiting for a year or so. All we have to do is wait until it flattens out,.. at least the way I see it. I'm not going to stay home all summer if I can help it.

Neither...
The truth is what I have been saying...
That we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found. Which will likely be available this winter.

Trust no media outlet, medical or economic experts.
Trust only you... Ahhh i see now

Dozens of suggestions on what to do in this unprecedented situation. What makes your opinion the "truth"?

I'm supposed to have a big summer bash on here at the end of next month, and no stinking Coronavirus better take it away from me! :angry3

Im wondering weather something that is yet to happen can even be labelled as true...

And given that many nations have already come out of lock down this "truth" has already been shown to be false...

So im very interested to read the reason why JohnDB opinion could possibly be labelled as "truth" when there are so many other sources and opinions on what to do in a situation that has never occurred before...

Guys...
A cure is vastly different than a vaccine.

A real cure is coming...they are working on several. The hydrochloroquine is not a cure... apparently it only relieves some symptoms.

They will have one publicly available by this fall/winter...

And that is what the experts are saying...but no one is listening and reporting that. It's not me saying anything. Conjure puts together some of this...no one can predict the future. But reasonable predictions are that one of these "cures" will work and from these "cures" will come the needed information to create a good, effective, vaccine.

Guys...
A cure is vastly different than a vaccine.

A real cure is coming...they are working on several. The hydrochloroquine is not a cure... apparently it only relieves some symptoms.

They will have one publicly available by this fall/winter...

And that is what the experts are saying...but no one is listening and reporting that. It's not me saying anything. Conjure puts together some of this...no one can predict the future. But reasonable predictions are that one of these "cures" will work and from these "cures" will come the needed information to create a good, effective, vaccine.

If vaccinations were available then there would be less need for a cute but I guess that it would still help to have one available since any vaccination isn't one hundred percent bullet proof. Either way, do you really want to throw your whole entire summer away waiting for a cure? Cause I certainly don't if I don't have to.

No one can possibly know that at this point in time
Like i said there are medical experts who are saying that Fauci is wrong
Do we ignore the rest and just trust Fauci???
He screwed up with HIV in the 80s, he can screw up again

And there are a lot of theories that are being put forward by medical professionals that are in fact substantiated. Do we ignore them??

Your willing to have the country locked down until therapies and vaccines come out...

Do u know how old cancer is??? It's been around for over 3500 years. Still no vaccine
How long should we wait then???

Your at the age that is most at risk by C19 and you most likely can afford to not work for a very long time. So I can understand your opinion
Can you understand why people might want to be going back to work?
I agree with JohnDB too, but it's a delicate balancing act.
We need supplies, food, etc.
So many stores are closed and we have to wait to do things that need to get done.
OTOH, we can't just go on as before because the virus might have a second phase and return if we go back too soon.

Factories here are beginning to go out of business and may not be able to reopen....
I think some kind of risk will have to be accepted at some point.

Back