Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

There is something very sinister going on. We are lucky that we can access different media sources. In the past it was much easier for the government to run their propaganda effectively. War time propaganda is a classic, so easy to make a society believe anything back then... Not so today

There is something very sinister going on. We are lucky that we can access different media sources. In the past it was much easier for the government to run their propaganda effectively. War time propaganda is a classic, so easy to make a society believe anything back then... Not so today
Well it is up to the Telecom companies.
In China the great Wall has nothing on the information wall...they block everyone.

There are ways but it is very difficult to work through.

There must be le

If it's anything alternative from what the mainstream media says then it's a conspiracy theorist, you know those people who are made to look loopy because there news does not agree with the establishment and its media.

Remember when the fascists come out and wanted to ban "fake news" and choose and control what news people can and cannot view.

Last edited:

Our clinical understanding of COVID-19 is changing rapidly and we need every Tennessean who isn’t feeling well, even outside of the traditional COVID-19 symptoms of cough, fever or difficulty breathing, to come out and get tested,” said Tennessee Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey.

Dr. Piercey. “I encourage every Tennessean to remember: ‘when in doubt, get a test’ as we work to identify COVID-19 cases and keep our neighbors safe.”

Now this is what they are doing here...
I think that we will be able to get to work soon.
Possibly in a couple of weeks. Our chicken plants have shut down...the only thing we got working is our distilleries.

Hydroxychloroquine saves lives and that's a pure and simple truth. Ask South Korea. Ask India why they have such a low infection/ death rate for the most population per square mile on earth. They're infection/death rate should be sky high. They domestically produce Hydroxychloroquine and not only use it for COVID-19 treatment, but for prevention as well. The government of India sent the US a shortchanged shipment of HCQ because the have a "India first" policy. The US response is abysmal and the only thing the American government has to offer is a "sour grapes" attitude toward HCQ because it has nothing else to offer except pie in the sky.

Here is another excellent point raised. The woke left are criticizing it but the doctors using it are saying it works. If a patient is dying why not use it...
Aussie millionaire Tycoon Clive Palmer tried to rally up other investors as he was going to flip the bill for most of the cost for enough Hydroelectrically to service Australia.
Not all millionares are greedy, what an honest heart felt deed by Palmer to pay for most of that.
But... Guess what happened, they wont sell it to him. Their selling to others but not him, why. Is it cos Clive is too generous, i don't know but other countries are also being rejected this treatment... There are agendas there. Big pharma agendas

The kind of stuff that you find on the internet makes me wonder how much time you actually have on your hands LOL!! :hysterical I guess right now we have all the time in the world but still. :rofl2

I found that one, im glad u liked it... I liked it so much i couldn't help but add my own artistic touch to it... Many engineers like to think that their artists.
I write songs, i create pop art. Art seems too easy
Anyway enjoy

It's titled...
The puppeteer Trumps puppets

Trumps puppets2.png

ABC News" said:
Dr. Amy Acton, head of the Ohio Department of Health, said this week that rapid testing would be "spectacular," and she has been in contact with another private company behind one of the testing machines to try to obtain them for her state. But, she said, there "are no machines to be found."

Plus, only a few states have them available. Even states that have the new tests have a shortage of supplies like reagents that limit how many tests they can do.

The USA needs to build factories for the manufacture of meds and supplies, rather than waiting for other countries to send them to us.

Plus, only a few states have them available. Even states that have the new tests have a shortage of supplies like reagents that limit how many tests they can do.

The USA needs to build factories for the manufacture of meds and supplies, rather than waiting for other countries to send them to us.
They have sufficient tests here for anyone who is feeling sick. Free for the taking. They want everyone tested now.

JohnDB opinion is "we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found"
Which you agree on

But ur also saying that it is a balancing act which is very different to John's opinion
When I asked if i should believe CNN or Fox he posted this

"Neither...
The truth is what I have been saying...
That we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found. Which will likely be available this winter."

Since then iv asked him about 3 times why he thinks his opinion is the "truth" but he hasn't responded. I don't know if his angry at me or what but what u said isn't in agreement with him as u called it a balancing act. Your actually much more in agreement with me. It's not an on/off switch, its a dial

If we wait till a cure comes around mankind could be waiting for thousands of years. The flu has been around for a long time but there is no cure, not even a long term prophylactic. Cancer has been around for 3,500 years and humanity has failed to find a cure or even a short term prophylactic.

So how long would u guys expect the world to wait?
How long do u want us to wait in Australia where there has only been only 70 "claimed deaths from C19", only 40 people in ICU, hospitals full of empty beds, people with other medical complications being sent away, where the curve is flat?
How many people should become unemployed?
How many people should forfeit their mortgages and sleep in their car or the park?
How many people should be allowed to let develop mental conditions?
How many people should be allowed to die from the lock down?

I know u understand the balancing act. Those questions were really the ones I wanted to ask John if he had responded to me.

I understand that you guys and your friends are most at risk which is the main reason for your opinions. But to call it the "truth" while reject the many other opinions like the TV news, experts and everyone else is a major error in many ways. A future truth isn't possible, some countries have already lifted their lockdown which makes the so called "truth" false.

There cannot possibly be a "truth" here it's not the Gospel, u know what i mean.
So to renounce all other claims and infallibly declare your own as being the one and only truth reminded me of the Catholic Church and some of their doctrines, papal infallibility. There isn't any C19 dogma and i certainly don't accept anyone claiming to be the papal authority of C19

Anyway our leader announced another 4 weeks despite our numbers being good
Thank you ScoMo. Your welcome (idiot)
Is that what JohnDB said?
I can't go back and read it.

I will tell you this, his wife works in the scientific community and I believe he knows what's going on more than we do. We are not directly involved.

I think I stated what I believe, but I'll repeat it here.

This virus turned out to be more verulant than was first thought.
The only thing that stopped this virus was social distancing.
If it had been treated like a normal flu, about 10% AT LEAST of the world population that came into contact with it would have died. The mortality rate is very high.

We SHOULD continue like this until a vaccine or a cure is found...
but we cannot. For all the reasons that you stated. I have a friend that lives in
an apartment and her two young children are going crazy. They're not allowed in the playground! We all feel like prisoners.

Also, small businesses are going into bankruptcy and most will never open again.
If this "marshall law" is lifted, MAYBE we could start going out again,,but NOT LIKE BEFORE.
I don't believe I said we should wait till it totally goes away...I'm not sure John said that. (or I misunderstood). I think he knows what's going on and we all have to understand that this is not going away any time soon and we need to be smart.

Countries that are ahead of us and are in phase 2 have had a second wave of the virus...let's at least try to keep it to a minimum of casualties.

We certainly cannot remain quarantined until this winter. As it is the unemployment rate might be over 20%...the world economy is in a mess.

So, are you happy? Maybe I agree with you more?

They have sufficient tests here for anyone who is feeling sick. Free for the taking. They want everyone tested now.

I would never get tested for anything unless I am acturally really sick and need to go to the doctor, and then the doctor can test me and can diagnose me with something.

I would never take a test for 19 unless I acturaly had a fever and symptoms.

Back