Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

I would never get tested unless I am acturally really sick and need to go to the doctor, and then the doctor can test me and can diagnose me with something.
Kiwidan....
You're going to have to bite the bullet.
I don't think you realize what's going on...as many do not.

People are tested for the virus so they could RETURN TO WORK.
They still will have to wear masks and gloves if possible.
The blood test is so that only the persons that ARE WELL can get back
into the world.

I, for one, would like to know that all the employees in my local supermarket are free
of the virus.

People are tested for the virus so they could RETURN TO WORK.
They still will have to wear masks and gloves if possible.
The blood test is so that only the persons that ARE WELL can get back
into the world.

You have to take a test or your not allowed to go back to work. Wait till the vaccine comes out I said they will probably say people cannot go.out in public unless they are vacinnated, they been pushing it for years.

Last edited:
Is that what JohnDB said?
I can't go back and read it.

I will tell you this, his wife works in the scientific community and I believe he knows what's going on more than we do. We are not directly involved.

I think I stated what I believe, but I'll repeat it here.

This virus turned out to be more verulant than was first thought.
The only thing that stopped this virus was social distancing.
If it had been treated like a normal flu, about 10% AT LEAST of the world population that came into contact with it would have died. The mortality rate is very high.

We SHOULD continue like this until a vaccine or a cure is found...
but we cannot. For all the reasons that you stated. I have a friend that lives in
an apartment and her two young children are going crazy. They're not allowed in the playground! We all feel like prisoners.

Also, small businesses are going into bankruptcy and most will never open again.
If this "marshall law" is lifted, MAYBE we could start going out again,,but NOT LIKE BEFORE.
I don't believe I said we should wait till it totally goes away...I'm not sure John said that. (or I misunderstood). I think he knows what's going on and we all have to understand that this is not going away any time soon and we need to be smart.

Countries that are ahead of us and are in phase 2 have had a second wave of the virus...let's at least try to keep it to a minimum of casualties.

We certainly cannot remain quarantined until this winter. As it is the unemployment rate might be over 20%...the world economy is in a mess.

So, are you happy? Maybe I agree with you more?
Oh I get it...more than get it.

This quarantine has to be balanced against abject poverty...
The object of the exercise is for everyone to live and have a great quality of life.

I would never get tested for anything unless I am acturally really sick and need to go to the doctor, and then the doctor can test me and can diagnose me with something.

I would never take a test for 19 unless I acturaly had a fever and symptoms.

This is only because of the current pandemic.

Times like these we have to go beyond the norm for the benefit of our community.
You and all here live in some kind of community. And you are either a drain on the community's resources or a provider of resources...no in between on that.

You have to take a test or your not allowed to go back to work. Wait till the vaccine comes out I said they will probably say people cannot go.out in public unless they are vacinnated, they been pushing it for years.
I'm not a fan of vaccinations for children that are given 2 and 3 at a time..I think this is not a good idea.

However, if you've noticed, kids don't get polio anymore. Do you remember when polio was feared by every parent? And what happened to kids that got it?

They don't get measles anymore,,,chicken pox, mumps. These are dangerous and can cause blindness, auditory problems, even death.

We should not be dead set against vaccines.
This one may be absolutely necessary if we're to return to a normal life.

Oh I get it...more than get it.

This quarantine has to be balanced against abject poverty...
The object of the exercise is for everyone to live and have a great quality of life.
I thought you stated it was a balancing act..maybe you didn't use those words.
Those that think this is just another flu will be a danger to all of us.

I refuse to live in fear and allow 19 to ruin my life and look at everyone like they have a contagious disease.
Sorry Kiwidan...
but then YOU stay locked in your home..
so the rest of us can go out without fear of becoming infected by you.

You're speaking about ideals here...
This is no time for ideals.
Fear is not a bad thing.
God gave us fear to protect ourselves.

1587326487832.png

This is only because of the current pandemic.

Times like these we have to go beyond the norm for the benefit of our community.
You and all here live in some kind of community. And you are either a drain on the community's resources or a provider of resources...no in between on that.

I just dont like being consistently treated and classed as a potential criminal or disease infected person by a system of people claiming to be there to protect me.

Last edited:
I just dont like being consistently treated and classed as a potential criminal or disease infected person by a system of people claiming to be there to protect me.

We just need to do a body search in the name of safety and security.

We just need to breath test you in the name of safety and security.

We just need to test you for 19 in the name of safety and security.

Se just need to lock you down in the name of safety and security.

At least have evidence first like someone is acting suspicious at the airport so they want to do a body search, or there is a bottle of beer in there car so want to give a breath test, or they are coughing everywhere so want to test for 19.
You musta read 1984.
So did I.
Yeah. Everything is for our own good...
in the meantime we're giving up all our freedoms.

But I think this time it's different.

I refuse to live in fear and allow 19 to ruin my life and look at everyone like they have a contagious disease.

I don't think that anybody was ever suggesting that we should go and live in fear,.. but we should still be cautious and that seems like two entirely different things to me.

Sorry Kiwidan...
but then YOU stay locked in your home..
so the rest of us can go out without fear of becoming infected by you.

You're speaking about ideals here...
This is no time for ideals.
Fear is not a bad thing.
God gave us fear to protect ourselves.

View attachment 9653

I don't force people to come in close contact with me. If they are afraid I might be diseased then they can keep there distance. They can even wear a mask and gloves if they want.

Even when someone serves me in a shop there is no physical contact and we are still at a small distance. They don't have to shake my hand.

I don't force people to come in close contact with me. If they are afraid I might be diseased then they can keep there distance. They can even wear a mask and gloves if they want.

Even when someone serves me in a shop there is no physical contact and we are still at a small distance. They don't have to shake my hand.

I have to admit that he does make a good point on this one.

Come on Kiwidan....
If you went out without a mask here right now,,,you'd be ticketed.
This might go on even after May 3rd because of persons that think like you do.
YOU also have to wear a mask...or STAY HOME.
Get real and leave your ideals aside for this one.

Could it be that New Zealand is so isolated...
It's so isolated it was the last place the ancient humans found and inhabited on earth
It's so isolated that no mammals had even seen NZ before the Maori
It's so isolated it produced an eco system which is unlike anything on earth
It's so isolated that it was the last major land mass to be discovered and mapped by western civilization
It's so isolated the population is spread wide
It's so isolated that not much air traffic goes through there

I think New Zealand is safe cos it's so isolated...

BBZZZZ WRONG...
"New Zealand is so safe cos of the terrific response by their prime minister Jacinda Ardern to the pandamic. Her and her actions alone save millions of Kiwis"

Thats the narrative here as well. Straia is almost as isolated as NZ
Hawai'i is isolated as well, hence low infection rate. The danger to this state is other states prematurely "opening" and a new influx of infected overwhelming Hawai'i's small medical capacity.

Come on Kiwidan....
If you went out without a mask here right now,,,you'd be ticketed.
This might go on even after May 3rd because of persons that think like you do.
YOU also have to wear a mask...or STAY HOME.
Get real and leave your ideals aside for this one.

No I have common sense and I am real, I do believe people should social distance and avoid physical contact at the moment. Is that not what this is all about.

I don't believe in people having to compulsory wear something on there body against there choice if they want to go out or must stay home otherwise they get ticketed. That's equal to the sharia police and the hijab/burka.

No I have common sense and I am real, I do believe people should social distance and avoid physical contact at the moment. Is that not what this is all about.

I don't believe in people having to compulsory wear something on there body against there choice or stay home otherwise they get ticketed. That's equal to the sharia police and the hijab/burka.

Sorry wondering,.. but I actually have to agree with him on this part.

This malaria drug isn't working...the three drugs that are either in clinical trials or about to go are our best shot.
Too many reports state otherwise. Making a blanket statement like that without stating this is only your opinion potentially places you and this forum in possible legal peril. You are not an expert. Neither are the rest of us. IMHO you should post a disclaimer that you are just posting your opinions like anyone else here. OR...the forum leaders should post a disclaimer that anything posted on this thread is merely opinion and not intended as medical advise nor necessarily reflects the opinions of this forum..OR....this thread should be deleted and all further conversation on this medical subject banned. Failure to implement one or more of these controls places this forum's future in possible legal peril. Leave matters of medical expertise to medical experts.

Back