Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Or 1984.
To which you didn't reply.
Maybe you never read it...sure sounds like you did.

The problem is that this virus could live from 30 minutes to 3 days.
I'm not sure it's been confirmed that it lives in the air.
It certainly lives on surfaces, so if you have no gloves on, you could be infected.

I'm guessing keeping a distance is more about peoples breath when they speak as speaking comes from there lungs and someone else breaths it in, same like when someone coughs or sneezes and don't cover it bacteria comes out the mouth and can land on surfaces.

If it lives in the air who knows im not a micro biologist.

Last edited:
Agreed.
I think you missed my post no. 2361

2361?!
also wouldn't it be kinda missing what kiwidam is saying,why waste money ,time on,ppe if all you do is containment.

Are you washing in hit water for 30 seconds ?did you decon every place you touched before and afterwards?did you wash your clothes daily ?did you deco any,personal space ?

I'm guessing keeping a distance is more about peoples breath when they speak as speaking comes from there lungs and someone else breaths it in, same like when someone coughs or sneezes bacteria comes out the mouth and can land on surfaces.

If it lives in the air who knows im not a micro biologist.
I'm not sure the air thing has been confirmed.
Right on the speaking....
It lives in the droplets that come out of everyone's mouth and MAY linger in the air
and go as far as 8 feet.

Watch this,,,it's pretty scary.

We could only take so much.
I think some risk will have to be accepted.

The Italian Football Federation. IFF, has made plans for the nations league to restart in April.
Medics and politicians are totally against it but the IFF is a huge authority in Italy
So it will be interesting to see if the IFF has the power to go against the orders of the government

also wouldn't it be kinda missing what kiwidam is saying,why waste money ,time on,ppe if all you do is containment.

Are you washing in hit water for 30 seconds ?did you decon every place you touched before and afterwards?did you wash your clothes daily ?did you deco any,personal space ?
I don't get your first paragraph. Why is money wasted on people if there's containment?

As to the second paragraph...yeah,,,we all wash our hands continually....I think my skin is falling off.
I decon many places I touch, but I know it's impossible to get everything.

But we can do our best....
What good would just giving up do?

The Italian Football Federation. IFF, has made plans for the nations league to restart in April.
Medics and politicians are totally against it but the IFF is a huge authority in Italy
So it will be interesting to see if the IFF has the power to go against the orders of the government
But without an audience??

Kiwidan....
You're going to have to bite the bullet.
I don't think you realize what's going on...as many do not.

People are tested for the virus so they could RETURN TO WORK.
They still will have to wear masks and gloves if possible.
The blood test is so that only the persons that ARE WELL can get back
into the world.

I, for one, would like to know that all the employees in my local supermarket are free
of the virus.

Some media sources are saying that people are being incorrectly labelled as dying from C19. They say that only 12% of Italy's claimed C19 deaths are actually true. Others source said that 99% of the claimed C19 deaths were untrue. So, I don't know...

How many people do u know that have had to deal with C19 in Italy anyway?

P.S.
Yeah....soccer here rules....
Too much.

I'm not sure the air thing has been confirmed.
Right on the speaking....
It lives in the droplets that come out of everyone's mouth and MAY linger in the air
and go as far as 8 feet.

Watch this,,,it's pretty scary.

Wow, that was rather amazing, but how do we know how true that is since that was just a simulation.

Some media sources are saying that people are being incorrectly labelled as dying from C19. They say that only 12% of Italy's claimed C19 deaths are actually true. Others source said that 99% of the claimed C19 deaths were untrue. So, I don't know...

How many people do u know that have had to deal with C19 in Italy anyway?
A few that I personally know of.
And my area has no new cases right now. (Northern Tuscany)

I'm thinking of what happened up North in the Milan area.
It's a disaster up there. Not enough hospital room for ICU...patients were sent to
other areas of Italy and Germany too.

The virus gives breathing problems. There might have been a small percentage of false positives...but there is a test for the virus so 12% true rate sounds just tooooo low for me.
What happened here is real. My neighbor's father died from this because he played cards with patient zero from my area. Others too, I know of 4 deaths....about 15 got it.

Correct.
Who has the greatest authority in Italia; the medical establishment, the government, the Vatican, the mafia or Italian Football???
I think maybe Football does
The Vatican....none
The Mafia........not as much as previously...but yeah.
The Medical Establishment....ha ha ha.
Football........:thumbsup

You know your stuff!

I learned many years ago that germs from a sneeze will travel from 4 to 8 feet.
This is why we have to cover our mouth.
The problem is that we don't see them.

Well that should be common sense, but without physical concrete proof from a real sneeze,.. it just sounds more like statistics to me.

It takes our total deaths "with" covid 19 to a massive 71...
A crisis worth sacrificing everything for for us...
Why was it so drastic in Australia if it wasn't necessary?
I could understand a place like Perth or Sydney and other big
cities having different rules than more rural places.
Why do you think this wasn't done?

According to many health experts this is just a different mutation of the flu which happens all the time... See our immune system has been in a war against disease from the beginning.

Our immune system gets penetrated by a new strain of flu and the next generation will develop immunity to it. Then the flu will evolve with another strain which will trick our immune system. The next generation will evolve to become immune and the process is a never ending cycle...

That bacteria war between disease and human immune system is not some "conspiracy theory" it's a fact...

Now if it's true that this is another flu strain then they are blocking humanity from developing immunity. It would be greedy for us to create a vaccine to preserve our lives at the experience of the immunity of humanity beyond us

Back