Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

As he had implied that the truth is easy to discern i had put this question to him

"Who should I believe, CNN or Fox?"

On message number 2,269 he responded

"Neither...
The truth is what I have been saying...
That we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found. Which will likely be available this winter."

Ok... And when I asked him about it i was ignored...
Soooo, what can I say

You know, I'm starting to think that daninthelionsden was right and maybe it's time to pull the plug on this thread. I don't want to have this wind up as one big argument. Especially since I like everybody in this thread.

As he had implied that the truth is easy to discern i had put this question to him

"Who should I believe, CNN or Fox?"

On message number 2,269 he responded

"Neither...
The truth is what I have been saying...
That we need to stay quarantined until the cure is found. Which will likely be available this winter."

Ok... And when I asked him about it i was ignored...
Soooo, what can I say

Maybe he actually meant we should and that was in his opinion which I have already stated on here that he should have admitted.

Sorry but his already claimed truths that have shown to be a false and iv had to just ignore his claims
What he says is nothing more that a subjective opinion based on his own circumstances, not universal truth

And so I agree with Dan that he should make a disclaimer stating that what he says is his opinion and nothing more
I can go back and find the posts were he claims infallibility if u like
No CTK...no need to go back and check anything.
I wasn't following along but I believe the other member was referring to
scientific knowledge.

His wife must certainly know more than we know...
And if daninthelionsden's wife works in insurance, it sure would be nice
to have advice from her through him.
And if I needed advice on a light switch, I'd go to an electrician...
and so on....

Nuff of this.
Let's get back to talking nice and being ADULT PEOPLE.

1587335289472.png

Maybe he actually meant we should and that was in his opinion which I have already stated on here that he should have admitted.
With greater position comes greater responsibility. No ones asking you to choose any sides because there should be no sides to choose. It is good for you to have your relationship with John as long as it remains a healthy one. We just think more care needs to be taken in his postings or else a disclaimer placed at the heading of this thread for EVERYONE'S benefit....including his.

You know, I'm starting to think that daninthelionsden was right and maybe it's time to pull the plug on this thread. I don't want to have this wind up as one big argument. Especially since I like everybody in this thread.

It would be a shame to pull a thread on the basis of one person being arrogant

Everyone else seems to be clear about the fact that we are discussing opinions so i don't see the problem

Besides it's such a big worldwide story that discussion should not be blocked

With greater position comes greater responsibility. No ones asking you to choose any sides because there should be no sides to choose. It is good for you to have your relationship with John as long as it remains a healthy one. We just think more care needs to be taken in his postings or else a disclaimer placed at the heading of this thread for EVERYONE'S benefit....including his.

Yes,.. but that's still no reason for name calling. Christ the King is also one of my best friends on here, and we shouldn't need the pull the plug on this,.. but we should also use self-control and act like God's children here and discuss the matter at hand not the person him or herself,.. and that's actually written in the TOS as well.

small correction so you can know for next time....
These are colors:
nero, azzurro
rosso, nero
bianco, nero

Azzurri is correct because it refers to a team and not a color.

I have no doubt that you are grammatically correct
But this is Italian Football and it has the authority to do what it likes

logo-wallpaper-serie-a-sport-ac-milan-football-rossoneri.jpg 119638_big.jpg

My footballing grammatical error was in the fact that it is one word, not two

No CTK...no need to go back and check anything.
I wasn't following along but I believe the other member was referring to
scientific knowledge.

His wife must certainly know more than we know...
And if daninthelionsden's wife works in insurance, it sure would be nice
to have advice from her through him.
And if I needed advice on a light switch, I'd go to an electrician...
and so on....

Nuff of this.
Let's get back to talking nice and being ADULT PEOPLE.

View attachment 9654
OK, OK

Back