Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

The Vatican....none
The Mafia........not as much as previously...but yeah.
The Medical Establishment....ha ha ha.
Football........:thumbsup

You know your stuff!

Ahaha the medical establishment u just laughed at... :lol No real power

Hehehe but there were times were the Vatican was first and others times where the Mafia was first and others where the government was first as well (WW2)

But these days its football. The IFF are even going against world football authority of FIFA which really says something as all the others football confederations remain mute

I don't get your first paragraph. Why is money wasted on people if there's containment?

As to the second paragraph...yeah,,,we all wash our hands continually....I think my skin is falling off.
I decon many places I touch, but I know it's impossible to get everything.

But we can do our best....
What good would just giving up do?
Because you,can't buy enough masks.
Number 2 no.hospital simply,assumes that the rooms is only,clean ,unless its dirty ,they if it used again and again ckean each room throughoughly.

Do you see that at your tire shop,I don't ,out door restaurant ,sidewalk.homeless shelter ,public restrooms,

No,and no.what about the public transits,cabs.

No.

I'm out ,yesterday , a homeless accosted my,job .he backed up,the toilet and shaved.yes they cleaned that but the floor,the doors he touched ?maybe at the end of the day ,but not every time .

Most public places,don't have hot water ,nor enough of water to thoroughly wash with ,gotta save the earth with those timed water spickets,plus the lack of towels,

Why was it so drastic in Australia if it wasn't necessary?
I could understand a place like Perth or Sydney and other big
cities having different rules than more rural places.
Why do you think this wasn't done?

I just basically think that our leaders are puppets...
They are incapable of creating their own plan based on our own situation so they just copy whatever America does

John IS a forum leader!
Also, if he says it, it must be true.

Sorry but his already claimed truths that have shown to be a false and iv had to just ignore his claims
What he says is nothing more that a subjective opinion based on his own circumstances, not universal truth

And so I agree with Dan that he should make a disclaimer stating that what he says is his opinion and nothing more
I can go back and find the posts were he claims infallibility if u like

Sorry but his already claimed truths that have shown to be a false and iv had to just ignore his claims
What he says is nothing more that a subjective opinion based on his own circumstances, not universal truth

And so I agree with Dan that he should make a disclaimer stating that what he says is his opinion and nothing more
I can go back and find the posts were he claims infallibility if u like

Okay, so if we're all in agreement that he isn't perfect can you all just leave the guy alone? Last time I checked none of us were perfect, and on top of that he's my friend and someone I dearly love as a father figure.

I'v so far ignored these claims of 5G being somehow connected cos I thought it just sounded ridiculous... But u know what, no claim is too ridiculous to dismiss without assessment so im going to entertain the thought and see what their saying...

Okay, so if we're all in agreement that he isn't perfect can you all just leave the guy alone? Last time I checked none of us were perfect, and on top of that he's my friend and someone I dearly love as a father figure.

Im sorry but when someone blatantly lies to me and claims his opinion to be infallible truth then i will always point it out... Besides im not attacking him but his "declaration of truth"

Plus when I know that ive made an accusation that was false i apologize.
When I know that i made a mistake and said something wrong i apologize.
It's common courtesy

Im sorry but when someone blatantly lies to me and claims his opinion to be infallible truth then i will always point it out... Besides im not attacking him but his "declaration of truth"

Now hold on a second? Just when exactly did he say this? All I remember him saying that God's word is the only truth so I'm confused. :\

Back