Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

And I agreed with you but I really don't want to lose my friendship with either one of you and if this thread is going to do that then I don't think I want to be a part of it anymore. :sad

There is no need to be sad. We have remained respectful to one another despite disagreements.
Well i haven't read his posts since then but I have remained respectful anyway.

There is no need to be sad. We have remained respectful to one another despite disagreements

I understand your point, but can you put yourself in my shoes for a moment? I've known John way longer that I've known you and I already know he would do the same for me if I was being talked about in a negative way because I saw him do it earlier.

Too many reports state otherwise. Making a blanket statement like that without stating this is only your opinion potentially places you and this forum in possible legal peril. You are not an expert. Neither are the rest of us. IMHO you should post a disclaimer that you are just posting your opinions like anyone else here. OR...the forum leaders should post a disclaimer that anything posted on this thread is merely opinion and not intended as medical advise nor necessarily reflects the opinions of this forum..OR....this thread should be deleted and all further conversation on this medical subject banned. Failure to implement one or more of these controls places this forum's future in possible legal peril. Leave matters of medical expertise to medical experts.
I posted three different articles with doctors saying the stuff isn't working.

This is the ONLY team whose colors I know.
This is because I have purchased BANNERS, T-SHIRTS, PENS,
and anything else that is of that team and in production!

You should join the Bianconeri anyway... We are champions
Turino is closer to you than Milan
Juve have dominated Italian football for almost a decade now
Plus we have the best player in the history of football

I understand your point, but can you put yourself in my shoes for a moment? I've known John way longer that I've known you and I already know he would do the same for me if I was being talked about in a negative way because I saw him do it earlier.

No one is talking about anybody in a negative way April. Relax

Im not sure what u mean but we are talking about the biggest sport in the world
The real football where the ball is played by the foot and not thrown by hand. LoL
Oh you,mean the one wear they can't tackle ,push or shove ,the one where Any physical contact is made they feign injury ,that manly,sport?

And you do kick the ball in American football to either get a point ,after a td,or to get a point after the last down .

Its based in rugby ,it has rules but my thing like watching soccer players feign and pass out from a kick to the shin then without any sign of tibia,or fibia breaking or nursing back in the game .

Mma,and kickboxing,where shins are fair game and if its broken bones will break through that skin and or the foot is on backwards and the guy legit passes out

I played soccer for years and enjoyed it, but I'm not a fan of professional soccer, it's a joke with the amount of people who fall over and act like there leg is broke.

I played soccer for years and enjoyed it, but I'm not a fan of professional soccer, it's a joke with the amount of people who fall over and act like there leg is broke.
A kleeted shoe would not need such acting upon impact .

Oh you,mean the one wear they can't tackle ,push or shove ,the one where Any physical contact is made they feign injury ,that manly,sport?

And you do kick the ball in American football to either get a point ,after a td,or to get a point after the last down .

Its based in rugby ,it has rules but my thing like watching soccer players feign and pass out from a kick to the shin then without any sign of tibia,or fibia breaking or nursing back in the game .

Mma,and kickboxing,where shins are fair game and if its broken bones will break through that skin and or the foot is on backwards and the guy legit passes out

It's cos u don't understand the game
We have AFL footy here so i get this complaint a lot from them
I invited many of them into our indoor soccer teams over the years which really helped them put things into perspective. Things like running with the ball at your feet cannot be compared with running with the ball in you hands. If the level of contact was like NFL and AFL then no one would be able to score a goal.

When running fast if you receive just a flick on your feet or legs you will fall.
Upper body contact is much easier to ride and fend off but getting tripped will send anyone down even if only walking. Are they allowed to trip in NFL, i doubt it, it's cos its so easy to fall.

Say your running with the ball at your feet and someone tries to kick it.
In the process they miss the ball and collect your legs making you stumble.

At that point there are 2 things that can happen
a/ the trip makes you fall and you get a free kick
b/ you try to stay on your feet and in doing so loose possession to the opponent
So trying to be macho man only ends up in loosing the ball

Anyone who has received a knock to the bones of your feet would know that the pain is huge in the first minute or two then goes away. Receiving the studs of a football boot on your foot absolutely kills then after a minute or so the pain is gone and your running again

Another good reason for showing pain is to make sure the referee spotted the incident and acts accordingly. A red card for a team makes it almost impossible for them to win so if there are dangerous tackles happening the referee needs to know.

Win at any cost. Getting fouled inside the box earns you a penalty so if a player is clipped his best option is to go down rather than try stay up and loose possession

Diving rarely happens anymore, that is falling without any contact. Players get booked for diving. They brought in that rule in the 90s to stop diving and it really helped. Theres a difference between diving (falling without contact) and falling easily

This kind of professionalism of winning a free kick is not absent in American sport. It is most seen in basketball and is known as a "flop"

Anyway i hope that helps put things into perspective. If you still think its dirty, cheap or weak that's fine. It doesn't really need everyone to like it as it is the biggest sport in the world and has been since the start

It would be great if we had something from the bible to guide us to the best options during this pandemic... But im also very hesitant in saying this because i know what can happen. People can and do go to the bible with a premise and only look for scripture that may support it.

"Oh look it says to preserve life therefore we must all stay home until a cure arrives."
"Oh look it says to obey authority therefore we must all go back to work."

People can use scripture and twist it in so many ways

Big Pharma is absolutely killing it from this
The sale of medical supplies
The sale of testing kits which they want everyone in the world to take
The sale of vaccines/cures which they also want everyone to take...

Do the math... Big Pharma is milking it. Coincidence or not?

This drop in immunity is in part due to the flu shots that they give us...

Future generations will be reliant on these drugs as their immune systems will be inefficient due to not letting it have time to develop any defense mechanisms

Back