Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Also, I remember that a rule was supposed to go into effect where you needed to have a special paper with you to prove that you were an essential worker. Anyways, looks like masks are not mandatory after all around here. :/

Forcing people to wear something on there body against there choice if they go out or face a penalty is just insane. It should be up to the individual.

Forcing people to wear something on there body against there choice or face a penalty is insane. It should be up to the individual.

I agree, but it should also be up to the workers if they want to serve them if they're not wearing one. Especially if they're coughing or something.

I agree, but it should also be up to the workers if they want to serve them if they're not wearing one. Especially if they're coughing or something.

If masks work can I catch 19 from someone who does not wear a mask?. If the flu jab works and I got the flu jab can I catch the flu from someone who does not have a flu jab?

If masks work can I catch 19 from someone who does not wear a mask?. If the flu jab works and I got the flu jab can I catch the flu from someone who does not have a flu jab?

Probably yes on the first one but I'm a little confused about the second one. If you already caught it then why would you be concerned about catching it? :confused

So proof of health ,immunity simply to buy,sell .work ?

That's a world i don't want as the poor will be allowed even more to suffer .

I have asthma,I cough often ,sneeze etc .yet I can out walk a lot eve. With that going on.

Why would anyone be traumatised if they themselves wear a mask that they should feel safe.

The problem is that they won't build masks that protect the wearer. They tell people to wear old T-shirts, which don't protect the wearer. Old T-shirts only protect other people. So the elderly have to depend on youngsters wearing old T-shirts on their faces, which enrages youngsters.

If they would just build some nice N100 masks for the public, the elderly could wear those and feel safe. They refuse to build protective masks though. Some bizarre talk show host aversion to building protective masks for the elderly in the USA.

Well here's the latest news. Ohio state Governor Mike DeWine has extended the stay at home order. Not that it's any surprise to me of course. I'm just wondering how long that they're going to keep extending it for.

Did you know that more people here have recovered from 19 that are actually confirmed to have 19.

Your probably wondering how that makes sense, well it doesn't, because they love drama and pumping people with fear they add probable cases in the total, people who are not even confirmed to have 19.

Did you know that more people here have recovered from 19 that are actually confirmed to have 19.

Your probably wondering how that makes sense, well it doesn't, because they love drama and pumping people with fear as people will always hand over there freedom in the name of safety and security, they add probable cases in the total, people who are not even confirmed to have 19.

Actually, that makes total sense to me because you're absolutely one hundred percent right.

The only way they can control the people is to control there perception through the information they recieve. When someone gets cencored you know they exposed the truth.

Have authorities here considered a tracking app on members?
Keep track of their sins . And trace anyone they come into contact with. They might catch the sin virus from others too.
That way we can minimise the spread of sin.
I mean my sin count has really gone down since lockdown. Most of my sins presently are more imagined than real.The other day I imagined what it's like visiting my fave coffee shop, smelling the brew and reading my fave magazine. Just enjoying the vibe. So it was just minor transgression of impatience "what if ..?"

Jesus exposed the truth about this world and many still believe this world's lie and are controlled by the information they receive. This world is not based on truth and never has been. There is a wide road of fake and a narrow path of truth.
the problem is one person's lie is anothers' truth. I of couse agree that Jesus is the truth but His truth is not always so obvious and requires much discernment.
I think we need to reflect on our own sins too. Not just the sins of the world.

WOW...
Look at this!
My wife knows people that are probably guilty of what this article talks about in the second half of the article...

Maybe some of her old bosses are going to go to club fed after all is investigated...

You know, as much as I hate to say it, if they don't go ahead and start opening things up again, then the virus won't have a chance to run its course. Some people will get it, some people won't. Some people will recover from it, some people won't. That's life though and as sad as it is that many people will die from it, if they truly are saved they never actually will.

Well here's the latest news. Ohio state Governor Mike DeWine has extended the stay at home order. Not that it's any surprise to me of course. I'm just wondering how long that they're going to keep extending it for.

1, Cleveland sucks.
2. josh moved up there and what poor timing.
3. Cleveland sucks!!!!
4. Cleveland sucks.
5. Disney may not reopen until 2021 in both my state and California.

the problem is one person's lie is anothers' truth. I of couse agree that Jesus is the truth but His truth is not always so obvious and requires much discernment.
I think we need to reflect on our own sins too. Not just the sins of the world.

I don't think it's hard to figure out, when someone gets a penalty for there opinion or belief it's usually the truth. A penalty is persecution and a penalty includes censorship.

It's fascism. The only way the globalist elites can control the world and push there agenda is to control the perspectives of the masses through the information they receive. When someone exposes the truth they get a penalty. They get banned.

All the prophets got a penalty, Head dunker John got a penalty, Jesus got a penalty, Paul got a penalty.

Back