Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

I just allow my body's defence system do it's natural thing, and I still got my tonsils.

I remember getting a jab at school and heaps of kids were crying and everyone got a lollypop after for being mentally traumatised and having a piece of metal stabbed in there arm with some unknown substance against there will. Then again kids don't get a choice it's there parents decision, more so the unborn.

Factories take roughly 3 years from inception to production.
From the machines that need to be designed and built to procurement of raw materials. Then you have the facilities itself that needs to be constructed.

WOSU said:
China now makes 200 million face masks a day — more than twenty times the amount it made at the start of February...And factories that once made shoes, iPhones and cars are being retooled to make masks.

So how come other countries can amp mask production, but not the USA? Has the USA become some kind of banana republic that can't make much of anything anymore? What's going on?

All Americans seem to do is make excuses, while other nations get to work and build stuff. Lots of stuff.

Instead of getting to work building supplies so they can do things with proven efficacy, the USA just keeps pretending that a magic cure will make getting to work unnecessary. Contact tracing works. Its standard outbreak protocol that has worked many times before. Supplies are needed to implement it.

Last edited:
I don't think USA gong to loose things.. It is a testing time for USA, i am sure God can bring USA to comfort in all.. USA is my favourite country in whole countries in world.. we are praying for USA to deal things in mighty way

The USA needs a revival. Thanks for praying for the USA.

Last edited:
The cops just pulled me over and asked my reason for travel. I said I just finished work and said all good you on your way home and I said yes and he said ok.

I could have been going fishing, could have been going shopping, whatever what's it anyone else's business.

That was pointless.

It seems like a long time. But it’s only maybe three months since we could have realized we would need so much PPE.
I worked in the manufacturing world. Companies don’t build plants to have twice the capacity than they reasonably need. Everyone has been able to get the PPE they needed for years. There is naturally lag time when the demand leaps practically over night.
People want health costs kept down. Making everything in the USA isn’t the way to do that economically speaking.

It seems like a long time. But it’s only maybe three months since we could have realized we would need so much PPE.
I worked in the manufacturing world. Companies don’t build plants to have twice the capacity than they reasonably need. Everyone has been able to get the PPE they needed for years. There is naturally lag time when the demand leaps practically over night.
People want health costs kept down. Making everything in the USA isn’t the way to do that economically speaking.
No solutions only,trade offs,

So how come other countries can amp mask production, but not the USA? Has the USA become some kind of banana republic that can't make much of anything anymore? What's going on?

All Americans seem to do is make excuses, while other nations get to work and build stuff. Lots of stuff.

Instead of getting to work building supplies so they can do things with proven efficacy, the USA just keeps pretending that a magic cure will make getting to work unnecessary. Contact tracing works. Its standard outbreak protocol that has worked many times before. Supplies are needed to implement it.

We have an EPA... building codes...the usual red tape.
Now if it is only a bunch of sewing machines and a flat floor...two to three days. But that's if it's an already built warehouse. Fire alarm, restrooms, air handlers, plumbing, and lighting in place.

But it won't compete price wise...

We use robots here for a lot of manufacturing process.

Safer, faster, and less troublesome with showing up to work on time.

But from the ground up...three years. And we don't have the facilities needed to do this.

Found any toilet paper in the grocery store?

Because those Mills that make it run 24/7. The paper Mills that can make it have to retool for making it...that takes a couple weeks and is a lot of money for a low return. ($500K est)
But the actual usage hasn't changed...so the profit of making more isn't there.

Same thing with masks. Has to be able to pay for itself in five years. That's going to take running just like a paper mill. And then we are talking about steralization of them before plastic sealed. Shipping to distribution points... getting inserted into existing supply chains.
Don't forget that supply chains exist on the other side too...where does the materials that the masks are made from coming from?
Is any available?
Drywall is made right next to coal fired power plants for a reason...that gypsum is a byproduct of burning anthracite coal.

And if you look on eBay there are a lot of cottage industries popping up making masks.

Now we can do injection molding of plastics and rubber items with a new mold...fit them with filters of some kind that are effective...viola...
But you still have to get these things approved by OSHA, Health and Safety, and FDA as a medical device. And the EPA is going to say something about when you throw a used medical device away....will it incinerate?

This isn't as easy as you would think.

All for very little money... maybe. Because by this Fall or Winter demand is going to disappear with the invention of a cure.

And then we will eventually have a vaccine...

And all these mask factories and useless supply chains laying about with no use.

I just allow my body's defence system do it's natural thing, and I still got my tonsils.

I'm not sure on what having tonsils or not has to do with any of this, but I lost mine when I was either three or four due to the fact that I always used to get tonsillitis.

The cops just pulled me over and asked my reason for travel. I said I just finished work and said all good you on your way home and I said yes and he said ok.

How did he know that you were telling the truth though?

I have a McDeath burger like once a year.

Lol sorry, but I can't stand McDonald's burgers so I never get any.

And all these mask factories and useless supply chains laying about with no use.

1) The US didn't need all of those tank factories once WWII was won either. They sure made a difference while the war was being fought though.

2) Having the Army Corp of Engineers put a few machines in a building is a gazillion times cheaper than dealing with the expense of a national lockdown. The cost of lockdown is trillions. The cost of a few supply facilities maybe a few million. Trillions versus millions. The numbers don't even compare with each other. Not to mention all of the lives they would be rescuing by tracing contacts until a cure is found.

1) The US didn't need all of those tank factories once WWII was won either. They sure made a difference while the war was being fought though.

2) Having the Army Corp of Engineers put a few machines in a building is a gazillion times cheaper than dealing with the expense of a national lockdown. The cost of lockdown is trillions. The cost of a few supply facilities maybe a few million. Trillions versus millions. The numbers don't even compare with each other. Not to mention all of the lives they would be rescuing by tracing contacts until a cure is found.
Army Corps of Engineers will spend billions and not millions.
I understand what you are saying though...

But it still doesn't make the math work out. Why do you think that GM threw a fit about making ventilators?
The math didn't work out...but then the bailout chain got jerked...and their Government Contract chain got jerked...and responsible citizen chain got jerked...and the UAW got told that they were going to comply or else....

Just be patient...
Someone who knows how to effectively and efficiently get things done will get it done.

(Plastics come from Canada)

If they took it that seriously alcohol,ups,the fed ex was be forced to close .

Parks ,closed .homeless detained ,if they refused ,well it will not be nice
Plenty of homeless don't shower or wear masks and congregate ,also.

It took one year for us to build a miltsry to respond to both sides.ww2 naval,army,bases here is a hobby

I could have been going fishing, could have been going shopping, whatever what's it anyone else's business.

That was pointless.

Also, I remember that a rule was supposed to go into effect where you needed to have a special paper with you to prove that you were an essential worker. Anyways, looks like masks are not mandatory after all around here. :/

Why would anyone be traumatised if they themselves wear a mask that they should feel safe. If I was worried about catching 19 I would wear a mask, if I was worried about catching the flu I would get a jab.

Back