Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Of course it's the grim reaper, it's a lawyer who wants to impose there will over a population using fear, what else would you expect to see.

Nice hypocrisy as well. Protesting the opening of a beach while on the beach.

Last edited:
They say only essential services allowed, I'm guessing that would be housing, clothing, and food.

So people could not move house, clothing retail stores closed, butchers, fruit and vegetable shops, restaurants, cafes, general food closed.

But of course the government is open as an essential service.

Last edited:

This is also affecting feed corn and soybean prices.

Fewer animals on feedlots means less need for corn/soybeans/wheat.

It takes a while to shut it down...and a while to ramp it back up.
Look forward to exhorbitant grocery prices soon.

This one is better LOL :hysterical Btw, jasonc,.. a little off topic but did you mean Cleveland sucks in general or Cleveland sucks because of all the crime that happens there? Cause that's where I went to go see TSO this past Christmas and I've seen a lot of plays at Playhouse Square as well as seeing The Christmas Story House. :D

I think that he means that Cleveland Ohio is a rather boring place...not a lot of intristic culture or geographic features to the place.

No extreme architecture, bridges, or foods.

IOW if you have fun there you had to bring it with you...

I think that he means that Cleveland Ohio is a rather boring place...not a lot of intristic culture or geographic features to the place.

No extreme architecture, bridges, or foods.

IOW if you have fun there you had to bring it with you...

Didn't I just finish stating that Cleveland is where I went to go see TSO? You went to the same concert just in a different area. Cleveland also has a national history museum. Not like it matters because I just came back from geocaching and the world out there right now looks like a total ghost town so I won't be going anywhere or doing anything fun for a long time except that anyways.

You catch any fish?

It's a good day for fishing as it's stormy and rainy and completely miserable usually the best days fishing, but I actually feel like staying at home today as a free choice being working hard all week I got washing to do and things to clean, so im in harmony with the government today. I should stay home and I am more than happy to do that today.

Last edited:
Hows everything going in the great country of the USA ?. You know, the country that always gives and welcomes yet gets stuff all back in return and accused of being racist.

Last edited:
Back