Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Coronavirus

Our son is concerned as a worker came in sick after being exposed to a COVID-19 patient. When sent home he returned as a customer. Then another worker returned to work after not completing quarantine from airline travel from Vegas. He was also sent home.

Day whatever it is in lockdown update from prison.

Can't do anything, what day is it?. Lol.

Oh yea I think its only day 2 in isolated lockdown, how am I going to get through a month possibly much longer.

It's ok for those who live in a massive luxury house or lifestyle block, I live in a small box on a small section.

I can leave my cell but the police will be patrolling making sure I'm just excercising or getting essentials like breakfast and dinner.

It least I got some privelleges, im allowed TV and Internet.

Last edited:
I'm staying calm though, I understand the reason why we have to do this. It's just hard not being used to it and a sudden huuuuge change in lifestyle, so I'm going to have grumpy days, but as I do believe it can limit the spread of a contagious disease im not going to argue it.

I'm just not happy it got to stage 4 lockdown where the boarders were not completely locked down a long time ago but now the people are.

I am being isolated for a valid reason, to prevent getting or spreading a disease and I agree with the government it can save lives. I understand that side of things. I'm all for bio security it's very important.

Last edited:
somebody at my volunteer place was exposed and is in self-isolation. no test has been performed, as far as I know. -eek-

They don't have enough tests to locate infected individuals. They are not forcing infected people to stay away from others, just asking them to self quarantine. The epidemic is advancing rapidly.

85,749 The USA has more infected than anyone else. Whatever some states are doing, it isn't working. Other states are doing better. Each state is following a different strategy.

Last edited:
I read online somewhere that covid-19 actually had a patent issued on it (by a different name) back in 2015. Who knows if it's true but kinda sounds like something the enemy would do. It's been done before.

I can't help but notice that seems to be a rather mild pandemic when compared to history's other plagues. The Black Death (Buebonic plague?). The black death hit earth around 1340 or 1350, something like that and killed over 30% of Europe's population alone within two years irc.

But if covid-19 was bio-engineered by the enemy then I wonder if it's timing could have anything to do with this being an election year? Nevertheless, I still say that the best prep and defense against covid-19 is prayer.

From Psalm 91...
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.../

Small pox would kill. More and way more infectious as is anthrax ,both naturally ,simple have a scab,it falls off ,the whole area is at risk .

We had a quarentine on a barracks until they cleared it for the shot! They tested the persons who they thought got the reaction .

Well we only have 2 in the hospital here in Nashville TN with coronavirus...and that is the limit of hospitalization in TN... although they said that a nursing home in Gallatin is testing positive today.

About half of the cases recorded in America are in NY.
California has done about a third of the testing NY has done...

Only two people in the entire hospital at one time!? You're joking! :eek2

Our number of unemployment filers increased tenfold.
Seriously...went from 2,600 to 26,000 overnight because everything is closed.

I will definitely be interested to see the state of the economy after all this is over. :chin

They don't have enough tests to locate infected individuals. They are not forcing infected people to stay away from others, just asking them to self quarantine. The epidemic is advancing rapidly.

85,749 The USA has more infected than anyone else. Whatever some states are doing, it isn't working. Other states are doing better. Each state is following a different strategy.

I thought that Italy was the worst infected though, or did that change? :confused

2 weeks ago that seemed unlikely

At the rate new cases are being added, you might be surprised at what it will become in a few weeks. China controlled the outbreak with mandatory quarantine, and everyone wearing a mask. Almost no one in the USA has a mask, and quarantine is usually "self quarantine". They do it if they want to. If they don't want to, they wander around. There were just thousands of youngsters gathering in Florida, ignoring quarantine. Whatever they caught is now being brought back to their local communities. Travelers are still wandering around in infected areas, and bringing that back to their home communities.

19 is getting out of control in some states. Health care workers have few tests, so they are helpless to figure out who is infected to beg them to "self quarantine". In New York, nurses are out of protective gowns, so they are wearing trash bags in desperation.

Back