Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Could go fishing. Banned.
Could visit family and friends. Banned.
Could drive to the beach. Banned.
Could go shopping. Banned unless essential item.
Could jump on a yacht and go sailing. Banned.

Is anything not banned. Oh yea, I can go for a walk. Wow, thanks for that freedom but I cannot stop and talk to others. Banned.

Last edited:
As someone on lockdown i can say in my own opinion it's near no difference to being on home detention.

Last edited:
Could go fishing. Banned.
Could visit family and friends. Banned.
Could drive to the beach. Banned.
Could go shopping. Banned unless essential item.
Could jump on a yacht and go sailing. Banned.

Is anything not banned. Oh yea, I can go for a walk. Wow, thanks for that freedom but I cannot stop and talk to others. Banned.

It's better than getting sick and possibly losing your life before your scheduled time to go home isn't it?

If I spend all my time looking at a screen I will go insane. It's not natural.

Well, I already am insane so I guess that it doesn't have that much of an effect on me. :lol

It's better than getting sick and possibly losing your life before your scheduled time to go home isn't it?

That's right, the government is there to protect me and keep me safe, not me to protect myself and keep myself safe. Why did it manage to get to stage 4 lockdown and im now forced to stay home with no rights, except to get essentials and go for a walk.

Last edited:
We went to the top of the charts today with the most infections...we has 14,000+ new cases today.
We went from third to first...blowing past Italy and leaving them in third with China in second place.
Dont worry though...Italy will blast China's doors off tomorrow...they aren't getting as many new cases as before but still escalating at 6,000+ per day. Italy has roughly 60.5 million people.
California alone has 40+ million. (And really not testing like NY has.)
Germany has 83.4 million people.

I forgot my fishing reel is broken so I needed to find a fix and I got no tools. I had no hacksaw to take it off, or any tape, so the humble medical kit it was. Where there is a will there is a way. It will do the job needed. As you can see the bail arm is completely snapped. But as a fishing doctor I fixed it.

This reel has been going strong for years and still trustworthy, even the bearing are going and it's starting to seize and the arm is broken, it can still land big fish.

The main bandaid goes all the way and the second is on the break for added strength. It only needs to stick as it turns, there is no pressure on it or pulling.

Screenshot_20200327-121143~2.png

Last edited:
We went to the top of the charts today with the most infections...we has 14,000+ new cases today.

83,672 They are still not taking it seriously in many areas of the USA. Each state is following a different strategy, and wartime production of supplies has not started. Medical supply shortages are critical, and 20% of infected people need medical help to get through it. Infections are progressing at a geometric rate, while people still wander around irresponsibly.

How could they let this happen? Why are they letting this happen?

Last edited:
They think I should act as if I have corona because it's for other peoples safety, but I don't like being fake. All its doing is making everyone in society paranoid with one another. Everyone thinking everyone else could have a contagious disease. Nice way to make everyone fear and panic.

Last edited:
83,672 They are still not taking it seriously in many areas of the USA. Each state is following a different strategy, and wartime production of supplies has not started. Medical supply shortages are critical, and 20% of infected people need medical help to get through it. Infections are progressing at a geometric rate, while people still wander around irresponsibly.

Well we only have 2 in the hospital here in Nashville TN with coronavirus...and that is the limit of hospitalization in TN... although they said that a nursing home in Gallatin is testing positive today.

About half of the cases recorded in America are in NY.
California has done about a third of the testing NY has done...

They think I should act as if I have corona because it's for other peoples safety, but I don't like being fake. All its doing is making everyone in society paranoid with one another. Everyone thinking everyone else could have a contagious disease. Nice way to make everyone fear and panic.
There was a party in Kentucky to fly in the face of the pandemic...
Yep...one kid was sick. They all got it now and singing the blues.

Numbers from the UGH Report show 85,500

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back