Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Death Before Sin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
goliwog man said:
Well in a sense people with sense see God sense As nonsense. Gods sense is above common sense does this make sense? In my consciense I am full of God sense but God sense to you is pure Nonsense

I gtg many quickly b back with more to educate you about sense

I understand what you're saying, but you're basically saying that I don't understand you because your full of God's understanding yadda yadda yadda....

What you don't understand, is that claiming you are above another person, without backing it up with facts, or reasoning, or logic, is hilariously stupid.

Is God above Logic? Is God above Reasoning? Is God above Facts?

heres the verses be back with more later

God is the fact
Genisis 1v11 And God said let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit, after his kind, whose seed s in itself unto the earth and it was so.

Notice the bit after his own kind. Here Good Creates plants to produce after itself the same. And the last part were it says and it was so, verifies that they weren’t subject to change. Also read verse 12 of the same chapter.

Then In gen 1v 21 God created all fowl and fish to live after there kind. And in verse 24 God created living creatures after there Kind non of these were subject to change.

V21 And god created great whales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly after there kind, and every winged fowl after his kind And God saw that it was good.

Noticed How God saw it was good they had no mutations (smile)

V24-25 And God said let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made beasts of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind and everything that creepeth upon the earth after their kind And God saw that it was Good.

And Everything Came after their own Kind (not one day a dinosaur laid an egg and out popped a chicken)

genesis 2v19 states And out of the ground the lord God formed every beast of the field and every fowl of the air and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them and whatsoever Adam called every living creature that was the name thereof.

God formed all animals in the first 7 days not some and then more came about. All.

the big bang theory is based on an explosion, Yet Psalm 102v25 says Of old hast though laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are a work of thy hands
Heaven is a work of Gods hands not a work of Gods randomness. He mad everything and without him nothing else would have been made (so evolution cant occur)

All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made. John 1v3

Also read Romans 1v19-23 It explains about vain imaginations Is this the Bibles name for evolution?

Acts 17v26 And hath made of one blood all nations. God made us the same contrary to evolutions racial theories.

This is one put Creation and evolution in 2 different houses for sure, lol. Evoution claim that the universe is expanding. The Bible says its not. Isaiah 42v5 Thus saith God he that created heavens and stretched them out…..

Heavens has already been stretched out by God

As for facts Who here is supporting theories and who’s Got written accounts?

Since you're arguing against a load of strawmen, it's no surprise you've got answers for them. Why don't actually try and find out what you're arguing against.

:smt034 Also,please do not forget about ordering the great
book by Henry Morris," The Long War Against God". It has material that
has been very well researched,and there are many excellent book by
Josh McDowell like "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" and "Answers" by
McDowell & Stewart also there are other books like " Defeating Darwinism
By Opening Minds" by Phillip E. Johnson,and darwin on Trial by the same
author. There is an abundance of great information out there.
All christians can be experts on the ancient pagan religion repackaged
if they know where to look and where to find resources.
All christians must put on the full armor of God and make a stand against
the lies of the enemy,amen.

I'm assuming you are an opponent of abortion and you claim that a zygote is a full person. If this is true, how can miscarriages occur?

Im not Sure what you mean but i think abortioan is murder Hope I answeared your question.

Since you're arguing against a load of strawmen, it's no surprise you've got answers for them. Why don't actually try and find out what you're arguing against.
If I said unto this mountian move it would move. A doctor serves the sick not the dead.

blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/ ... ralism.asp[/url]
and here is another very excellent one:
http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/imp-234.htm
[/b][/quote:f6041]

Your quotes are not consistent with one another...an earlier post you made about egyptians and evolution showed a definite difference between Darwin's theory and the pagan theory...however, if your AiG link, it specifically says that Darwin's theory and the pagan theory were the same. This is just the tip of the problems and inconsistencies I've noticed from you...

The Tuatha'an said:
BryanJ said:
blueeyeliner said:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/ ... ralism.asp[/url]
and here is another very excellent one:
http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/imp-234.htm
[/b]

Well spoken.[/quote:501a1]

No...not really. AiG and ICR don't provide well researched material, and argue against straw men.[/quote:501a1]

Believe what you will.

well theres a reason to believe the truth. But whose truth is the true truth?

No...not really. AiG and ICR don't provide well researched material, and argue against straw men.
And you think we expect you to give them praise :roll: *jokeingly* we do believe in miricles But bringing satan to church is another thing LOL.straw men? well compared to God were all but a gran of sand :-D

That proved nothing about the accuracy of AiG and ICR's claims.

straw men? well compared to God were all but a gran of sand

And what is that? You either cannot comprehend metaphors or you do not know what a strawman is. I'll help:

Straw man- a false theory based on a true theory that people formulate and attack in the name of the true theory

And it is called a strawman because straw men are easier to "attack" than the real theory, meaning that it is easier to falsify a false theory instead of the theory that fits data and describes real life.

goliwog man said:
well theres a reason to believe the truth. But whose truth is the true truth?

Truth is attained through reason, logic, and evidence.

And you think we expect you to give them praise

I hope you don't, because AiG is known to be fallacious

we do believe in miricles But bringing satan to church is another thing LOL.straw men? well compared to God were all but a gran of sand

bringing satan to church?? What are you talking about?

The Tuatha'an said:

:wink: Of which you have none!
Those websites are very good,but of course you can't tell that.
You have your own religion that you are so devoted to.
There are plenty of books out there that you should try reading also,
like "Darwin's Black Box",and "Evidence That Demands a Verdict"by
a former atheist.
here is another very good site: http://www.ex-atheist.com

goliwog man said:
I'm assuming you are an opponent of abortion and you claim that a zygote is a full person. If this is true, how can miscarriages occur?

:roll: Because it is a living baby that is devoping in it's mothers
womb makes it a person,no matter how tiny. Why do miscarriages
occur? Why do people die everyday in the world? Death happens.
Be sure you know what happens after this one life,because the soul
doesn't die.

Because it is a living baby that is devoping in it's mothers
womb makes it a person,no matter how tiny. Why do miscarriages
occur? Why do people die everyday in the world? Death happens.
Be sure you know what happens after this one life,because the soul
doesn't die.

The point was, if death is the antecedent of sin, then how could a zygote that did not sin nor was directly killed die?

And what is that? You either cannot comprehend metaphors or you do not know what a strawman is. I'll help:

Straw man- a false theory based on a true theory that people formulate and attack in the name of the true theory

And it is called a strawman because straw men are easier to "attack" than real mean, meaning that it is easier to falsify a false theory instead of the theory that fits data and describes real life.

My point is that to God evryone is small what makes anyone think there anything more?

couldnt agree more but what about accounts from people who wer there eye witness is evidence.

bringing satan to church?? What are you talking about?
Its something thats just not going to happen Satans not a christian but he knows God is real.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back