Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Earths Age

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are 3 main races that I know of, caucasian, mongloid and negroid, all represented on the Ark . God brought which animals he wanted to Noah to put on the Ark . There may well have been a couple races of man existed pre-flood that didn't make representation on the Ark .. It is said Mrs Noahs sarcophagus was 18 ' long found in the mnts of Ararat at the Ark site and her jewelry which was giant but stolen and sold on the black market ... And I believe there are/were giants but fully human and kinds after their kinds not hybrid angellic

Job 1:6 Sons of God was clearly Jobs sons and their sisters, Genesis 4:26 Seth's first born was Enosh and men began to call on the name of the Lord again, they were the sons of God . I don't care if fallen angels could or could not mate with humans, I just don't believe the Bible says it .. I guess men before the flood was a lot smarter and inspired than we are today . If I was 200 yrs old and had 700 yrs to go I'd probably be a lot smarter than today . I saw just the other day I think it was ancient China where they had calculated how many men it would have taken to move one of those giant stones over 40 miles then they learned to read the language and it said the stone was moved by less than 50 men and slid on smooth wet ice .. The magnetic field was much stronger then and who knows what electro magnetic or other tech they had available then also precise rock cutting tech by the same means .. According to the book of Enoch . How tall were the giants recorded in Enoch ? Now the End of time creation will be destoyed again, demon spirits(devils) can oppress or possess but they can't produce offspring with human now or ever imo .. Genesis 6:4 if angels could mate with human then and also afterward don't you think we'd be over run again right now ? .

No offense, Brujaq, but "Sons of God" is angels. The Bible does say that these "Son's of God" saw the daughters of men. Just in saying that they saw the daughters of men would indicate that they were not men themselves. Later is says that the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. Again, why the distinction between "Son's of God" and daughters of "Men". I think it is clear.

Then you go on to say "I guess" and "who knows"

The reason that this never happened again is due to the severity of the punishment given to these angels that committed this crime against God.

It looks like you have read, or at least dabbled in the "Book of Enoch". Go to this book and read what it says about Michael, when he read the punishment or sentence... It says he was shaking.... To angels, this punishment must have been of such magnitude that Michael, and innocent party, shook with fear in reading the sentence to those who were convicted.

There are 3 main races that I know of, caucasian, mongloid and negroid, all represented on the Ark . God brought which animals he wanted to Noah to put on the Ark . There may well have been a couple races of man existed pre-flood that didn't make representation on the Ark .. It is said Mrs Noahs sarcophagus was 18 ' long found in the mnts of Ararat at the Ark site and her jewelry which was giant but stolen and sold on the black market ... And I believe there are/were giants but fully human and kinds after their kinds not hybrid angellic

hello brujaq, dirtfarmer here

It is my belief that there is only one race and it is called human race. There different ethnicities or tribes. Today different ethnic groups or tribes speak different languages, but they are all humans. The only "race" that was present before the flood and after the flood was Noah, his wife, their 3 sons and their wives. So, they all spoke the same language until the tower of Babel.

Before the flood everyone spoke the same language. It was God that brought about the different languages in Genesis 11.

No offense, Brujaq, but "Sons of God" is angels. The Bible does say that these "Son's of God" saw the daughters of men. Just in saying that they saw the daughters of men would indicate that they were not men themselves. Later is says that the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. Again, why the distinction between "Son's of God" and daughters of "Men". I think it is clear.

Then you go on to say "I guess" and "who knows"

The reason that this never happened again is due to the severity of the punishment given to these angels that committed this crime against God.

It looks like you have read, or at least dabbled in the "Book of Enoch". Go to this book and read what it says about Michael, when he read the punishment or sentence... It says he was shaking.... To angels, this punishment must have been of such magnitude that Michael, and innocent party, shook with fear in reading the sentence to those who were convicted.

It says sons of God , not angels ..
How tall does the book of Enoch say the giants were?
But yet we cast out demons and devils and tear down spiritual wickedness and strongholds in high places every day .. Has a new bunch of devils been cast out of Gods heaven ?

hello brujaq, dirtfarmer here

It is my belief that there is only one race and it is called human race. There different ethnicities or tribes. Today different ethnic groups or tribes speak different languages, but they are all humans. The only "race" that was present before the flood and after the flood was Noah, his wife, their 3 sons and their wives. So, they all spoke the same language until the tower of Babel.

Before the flood everyone spoke the same language. It was God that brought about the different languages in Genesis 11.

True there is only one race but you know what I'm saying too . And it does say sons of God and not angels

Well, I'm sorry that we must disagree on this topic.

The word of God only says that more sons and daughters. It does not mean that they didn't have any before then.

The Genesis 6 topic has been argued here and on other forums before. The whole "Sethite" view falls apart. The only explanation as to why these "men of renown" are so epic.... is because they were hybrids of a human to angel mingling.

Evidence of this is seen all over the world in Megalithic structures that have been constructed in sizes and with technology beyond our own even today. ..

I don't believe that there is any scripture, at all, that indicates that Adam was not the first and only human male and Eve was the first and only human woman, created by God and that all mankind is from them.

God Bless.
Have you seen the Coral Castle created by Ed Leedscanlin in Florida about a hundred yrs ago ? A small sickly man who claimed he knew the secrets to ancient building techniques ..

Last edited:
Have you seen the Coral Castle created by Ed Leedscanlin in Florida about a hundred yrs ago ? A small sickly man who claimed he knew the secrets to ancient building techniques ..
Yes, I have heard of this. It's quite fascinating. However, I don't understand your point.
I'm not talking about people doing amazing construction. I'm talking about amazingly large stones of 10's of tons fitting together like jigsaw puzzles. Right angles cut into very hard stone in times near bronze or pre bronze. Structures built to align with stars of other structures without any technology that would have allowed them to do such a thing in those times.

It says sons of God , not angels ..
How tall does the book of Enoch say the giants were?
But yet we cast out demons and devils and tear down spiritual wickedness and strongholds in high places every day .. Has a new bunch of devils been cast out of Gods heaven ?
I do not recall how tall the book of Enoch says that the giants were. Do you know?

As for the rest of your post... if you could indicate where you got this from, I may be able to comment on it.

The term Sons of God..... is meant to be angels. If they were mere men, it brings a lot of problems to the front as to how all of the other things happened before the flood. What did the angels do, who are mentioned in Jude and "Left their first estate"? Why were they chained for 70 generations.

Check out: https://www.gotquestions.org/sons-of-God.html

The three primary views on the identity of the sons of God are 1) they were fallen angels, 2) they were powerful human rulers, or 3) they were godly descendants of Seth intermarrying with wicked descendants of Cain. Giving weight to the first theory is the fact that in the Old Testament the phrase “sons of God” always refers to angels (Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7). A potential problem with this is in Matthew 22:30, which indicates that angels do not marry. The Bible gives us no reason to believe that angels have a gender or are able to reproduce. The other two views do not present this problem.

The weakness of views 2) and 3) is that ordinary human males marrying ordinary human females does not account for why the offspring were “giants” or “heroes of old, men of renown.” Further, why would God decide to bring the flood on the earth (Genesis 6:5-7) when God had never forbade powerful human males or descendants of Seth to marry ordinary human females or descendants of Cain? The oncoming judgment of Genesis 6:5-7 is linked to what took place in Genesis 6:1-4. Only the obscene, perverse marriage of fallen angels with human females would seem to justify such a harsh judgment.

I do not recall how tall the book of Enoch says that the giants were. Do you know?

As for the rest of your post... if you could indicate where you got this from, I may be able to comment on it.

The term Sons of God..... is meant to be angels. If they were mere men, it brings a lot of problems to the front as to how all of the other things happened before the flood. What did the angels do, who are mentioned in Jude and "Left their first estate"? Why were they chained for 70 generations.

Check out: https://www.gotquestions.org/sons-of-God.html

The three primary views on the identity of the sons of God are 1) they were fallen angels, 2) they were powerful human rulers, or 3) they were godly descendants of Seth intermarrying with wicked descendants of Cain. Giving weight to the first theory is the fact that in the Old Testament the phrase “sons of God” always refers to angels (Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7). A potential problem with this is in Matthew 22:30, which indicates that angels do not marry. The Bible gives us no reason to believe that angels have a gender or are able to reproduce. The other two views do not present this problem.

The weakness of views 2) and 3) is that ordinary human males marrying ordinary human females does not account for why the offspring were “giants” or “heroes of old, men of renown.” Further, why would God decide to bring the flood on the earth (Genesis 6:5-7) when God had never forbade powerful human males or descendants of Seth to marry ordinary human females or descendants of Cain? The oncoming judgment of Genesis 6:5-7 is linked to what took place in Genesis 6:1-4. Only the obscene, perverse marriage of fallen angels with human females would seem to justify such a harsh judgment.
Ha, Job 1:6 2:1 Are self explanatory that it's talking about Jobs sons as the sons of God if you read the context, and Satan enters into many assemblies (church) today too .. 38:7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God rejoiced, nothing there either .. And yes I've seen what the uninspired book of Enoch said the height was .. I just wanted some one who bought it to quote it ..

Yes, I have heard of this. It's quite fascinating. However, I don't understand your point.
I'm not talking about people doing amazing construction. I'm talking about amazingly large stones of 10's of tons fitting together like jigsaw puzzles. Right angles cut into very hard stone in times near bronze or pre bronze. Structures built to align with stars of other structures without any technology that would have allowed them to do such a thing in those times.
My point is a small sickly 100 lb man could move tons of stone and precision cut/fit it and he moved the whole show and reset it again all miles down the road to its present location like the ancients did you mentioned in 206 .. Same principle albeit he used smaller stones (average 14 tons and his oboelisk weighing 22 tons) but still impossible to us and his precision cut, fit, and balanced pretty impressive considering he didn't have modern tech we understand today and worked alone .. He also built a very unique and accurate sundial .. And that's why I don't like to lift weights , those things are heavy :lol

hello for_his_glory, dirtfarmer here

How do you understand or interpret Jude: 6, " But the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

Angels are ministering angels whom minister under God's authority. This is their first estate or another word their place under God who created them. The ones who are chained in darkness God made examples of as they left God's habitation which is Gods authority and coveted that which is Gods alone to give. 2 Peter Chapter 2 describes the example of these angels as to those who are deceitful.

Ha, Job 1:6 2:1 Are self explanatory that it's talking about Jobs sons as the sons of God if you read the context, and Satan enters into many assemblies (church) today too .. 38:7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God rejoiced, nothing there either .. And yes I've seen what the uninspired book of Enoch said the height was .. I just wanted some one who bought it to quote it ..
Well, I looked up some translations. From what I see they disagree with your view that it is self explanatory and talking about Jobs sons. I think that it is safe to say that the "sons of God" are angels.

I don't know why it is such a big deal anyway... The fact that these fallen angels did this as a direct act of misconduct of God's laws and for the sole purpose of corrupting the human bloodline in order to derail the gospel story....This whole event is not counter to biblical theology and/or concepts. Why do people have such trouble with it?

See below.

Job 1:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:6 Living Bible (TLB)

6 One day as the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, Satan, the Accuser, came with them.

Job 1:6 International Standard Version (ISV)

6 One day, divine beings[a] presented themselves to the Lord, and Satan accompanied them.

Job 1:6-7 The Message (MSG)

6-7 One day when the angels came to report to God, Satan, who was the Designated Accuser, came along with them. God singled out Satan and said, “What have you been up to?”

Job 2:1-3 The Message (MSG)

2 1-3 One day when the angels came to report to God, Satan also showed up. God singled out Satan, saying, “And what have you been up to?” Satan answered God,

Job 2:1 International Standard Version (ISV)

2 Some time later, divine beings again[a] presented themselves to the Lord, and Satan accompanied them to present himself to the Lord.

Job 2:1 New International Version (NIV)

2 On another day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

Angels are ministering angels whom minister under God's authority. This is their first estate or another word their place under God who created them. The ones who are chained in darkness God made examples of as they left God's habitation which is Gods authority and coveted that which is Gods alone to give. 2 Peter Chapter 2 describes the example of these angels as to those who are deceitful.
Sorry, but I believe that it is quite apparent that these angels that he is talking about in 2 Peter 2.... are the ones that mated with women.

Did not Jobs sons meet at one anothers homes to observe the Holy/feast days and their sisters were invited and also the devil went in ..

Satan and his bunch was cast out of heaven but he is the prince of the air and his kingdom is worldly, he can offer it to whomever he wants to .. Do you think he has access to Gods heaven and throne anymore ? I don't but God has access to him ..

I think it's time to move past all the angel debate and get back to the topic. If anyone would like to start a thread about these angels you are more than welcomed to do so as here it has nothing to do with the earths age. Thank you :) :topic

I think it's time to move past all the angel debate and get back to the topic. If anyone would like to start a thread about these angels you are more than welcomed to do so as here it has nothing to do with the earths age. Thank you :):topic
MKAY but I really enjoy these types of challenges ..

I
My point is a small sickly 100 lb man could move tons of stone and precision cut/fit it and he moved the whole show and reset it again all miles down the road to its present location like the ancients did you mentioned in 206 .. Same principle albeit he used smaller stones (average 14 tons and his oboelisk weighing 22 tons) but still impossible to us and his precision cut, fit, and balanced pretty impressive considering he didn't have modern tech we understand today and worked alone .. He also built a very unique and accurate sundial .. And that's why I don't like to lift weights , those things are heavy :lol
I understand. This guy absolutely knew something that we don't. Too bad it died with him.

Did not Jobs sons meet at one anothers homes to observe the Holy/feast days and their sisters were invited and also the devil went in ..
I don't remember reading this anywhere. The scripture you posted, is generally, by many translations, referring to angels.

Satan and his bunch was cast out of heaven but he is the prince of the air and his kingdom is worldly, he can offer it to whomever he wants to .. Do you think he has access to Gods heaven and throne anymore ? I don't but God has access to him ..
I understand but it doesn't really say where they met with Him. It just says that they presented themselves to Him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back