Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

HOLY SPIRIT convicts of what?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

To say the Holy Spirit bears witness against the Blood of Christ, is a great sin!
This teaching is not of God!

The eternal matters of God will not and do not apply to the evil present or indwelling sin in anyone. The Spirit does not 'cover up' and 'hide' this matter or heap Grace Grace upon that working, but will first show that working to be a reality, it will be TRUTHFULLY revealed 'in us' and truthfully spoken of if the Spirit is in us. And if a believer is led into hiding and coverups of this fact, they will in fact be led into the lap of various lies, and never see what hit them.

God does not look at us apart from this fact.

That working remains in contention with the heavenly matters within us all.

A person can paste any doctrine they please to avoid and cover up their evil present.

Paul showed us that when he wanted to do good, that evil present remained with him.

What applied to Paul did not apply to that working in him or in anyone else.

The heart of every child of God receives the 'correction' in these matters from THE ROD, the Word of LAW that shows us all our internal lawlessness.

Those who are not corrected will be taken into various delusions, purposed for that working, delineated in the text. Hypocrisy is only the first level of slaveship to EVIL.

Hypocrisy says 'I am only THIS Holy Thing' in God by all He has said and given which I believe', when the fact remains that we are sinners. And that 'regardless' of what shows up on the outside of the cup.

s

The eternal matters of God will not and do not apply to the evil present or indwelling sin in anyone. The Spirit does not 'cover up' and 'hide' this matter or heap Grace Grace upon that working, but will first show that working to be a reality, it will be TRUTHFULLY revealed 'in us' and truthfully spoken of if the Spirit is in us. And if a believer is led into hiding and coverups of this fact, they will in fact be led into the lap of various lies, and never see what hit them.

God does not look at us apart from this fact.

That working remains in contention with the heavenly matters within us all.

A person can paste any doctrine they please to avoid and cover up their evil present.

Paul showed us that when he wanted to do good, that evil present remained with him.

What applied to Paul did not apply to that working in him or in anyone else.

The heart of every child of God receives the 'correction' in these matters from THE ROD, the Word of LAW that shows us all our internal lawlessness.

Those who are not corrected will be taken into various delusions, purposed for that working, delineated in the text. Hypocrisy is only the first level of slaveship to EVIL.

Hypocrisy says 'I am only THIS Holy Thing' in God by all He has said and given which I believe, when the fact remains that we are sinners. And that 'regardless' of what shows up on the outside of the cup.

s
1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

I am sorry for you and those like you, who will never understand that its the GOODNESS of GOD that leads a man to repentance!

I am sorry for you and those like you, who will never understand that its the GOODNESS of GOD that leads a man to repentance!
[/COLOR]

Sorry for speaking truthfully? lol

It is a sin to lie about the facts. No liar will enter into heavenly understandings. It is not possible. They will heap up all and only the 'good things' and ignore the facts.

s

Sorry for speaking truthfully? lol

It is a sin to lie about the facts. No liar will enter into heavenly understandings. It is not possible. They will heap up all and only the 'good things' and ignore the facts.

s
Here is TRUTH!

Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Psa 25:6 Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Here is TRUTH!

Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

A believer will walk, divided, every day of his flesh life, with TWO EYES of God upon him and TWO HANDS of God working, one for him and one against the workings of evil.

If you do not believe you have 'evil present' just put yourself under the Law and you will see the arousal of indwelling sin, instantly and IN MIND, proving itself there. And even if you flee that finding, it's there regardless.

s

Rom 5:5

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Joh 17:22

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Joh 17:23

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent
me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

To claim the Holt Spirit is here to convict the "believer" of sin, is so false that the Holy Spirit Himself must be greatly grieved!

NO! anyone can see the Holy Spirit comes and bears witness that we are ONE with God The Father and The Son. The Holy Spirit sheds Gods love for us, abroad in our hearts. NOT the guilt of sin!

If Gods Laws are fulfilled in Love? How can any walk in Gods Love without the source of that Love?
How can any draw from the well, when religion has filled it with dirt and rolled a stone over it?

Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
past tense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as in will not remember our past Search Me, O God, and Know My Heart

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

139 O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
5 You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high; I cannot attain it.
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.
19 Oh that you would slay the wicked, O God!
O men of blood, depart from me!
20 They speak against you with malicious intent;
your enemies take your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
22 I hate them with complete hatred;
I count them my enemies.
23[ Search me, O God, and know my heart!
Try me and know my thoughts![c]
24 And see if there be any grievous way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting!

To claim the Holt Spirit is here to convict the "believer" of sin, is so false that the Holy Spirit Himself must be greatly grieved!

NO! anyone can see the Holy Spirit comes and bears witness that we are ONE with God The Father and The Son. The Holy Spirit sheds Gods love for us, abroad in our hearts. NOT the guilt of sin!
yes the spirit sheds the love of GOD in our heart . but that does not mean the holy spirit over looks sin committed after salvation. he reminds of us of truth. even when we are wrong. Acts 2:36-38
New King James Version (NKJV)
36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

37 Now when they heard this, they were {cut to the heart,} and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
past tense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as in will not remember our past Search Me, O God, and Know My Heart

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

139 O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
5 You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high; I cannot attain it.
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.
19 Oh that you would slay the wicked, O God!
O men of blood, depart from me!
20 They speak against you with malicious intent;
your enemies take your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
22 I hate them with complete hatred;
I count them my enemies.
23[ Search me, O God, and know my heart!
Try me and know my thoughts![c]
24 And see if there be any grievous way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting!

yes the spirit sheds the love of GOD in our heart . but that does not mean the holy spirit over looks sin committed after salvation. he reminds of us of truth. even when we are wrong. Acts 2:36-38
New King James Version (NKJV)
36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

37 Now when they heard this, they were {cut to the heart,} and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Yes the Word of God, cuts at the heart! And they were non-believers
You make, my point for me!
You call yourself a pastor? and you can not prove what you teach?
I can, I have, and will continue to show the Truth, according to The Will Of God!- Mitspa

You call yourself a pastor? and you can not prove what you teach?
I can, I have, and will continue to show the Truth, according to The Will Of God!- Mitspa
you know that makes twice you have made judgmental statements. i have proved my point

7 Nevertheless, I am telling you the truth.h It is for your benefit that I go away, because if I don’t go away the •Counselor will not come to you. If I go, I will send Him to you.i 8 When He comes, He will {convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment:} 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me;

over looking your rudeness if he convicts of righteousness..what does HE do when we sin? he convicts us he cannot convict the world of sin, righteousness, judgement .if the world represent only the Lost. yes i am a pastor no i do not need to back up what i teach . because i am not trying to teach you. only sharing my beliefs.. you seem to have the word wrong down to a T
I can, I have, and will continue to show the Truth, according to The Will Of God!-
keep convincing your self you might catch on.

you know that makes twice you have made judgmental statements. i have proved my point

7 Nevertheless, I am telling you the truth.h It is for your benefit that I go away, because if I don’t go away the •Counselor will not come to you. If I go, I will send Him to you.i 8 When He comes, He will {convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment:} 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me;

over looking your rudeness if he convicts of righteousness..what does HE do when we sin? he convicts us he cannot convict the world of sin, righteousness, judgement .if the world represent only the Lost. yes i am a pastor no i do not need to back up what i teach . because i am not trying to teach you. only sharing my beliefs.. you seem to have the word wrong down to a T keep convincing your self you might catch on.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

I have been longsuffering with you ezra, anyone can look at the post I have made since this thread started, and see that!

1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
1Ti 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The doctrine that the Holy Spirit convicts a "believer" of sin. is not true, nor sound! It is a fable and fairy tale brought into the "church" by satan.

Joh 16:8

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9

Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Joh 16:10

Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Joh 16:11

Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

the Holy Spirit is convicting 3 different groups 1. the "world" of sin, 2. You "believers" of righteousness 3. satan of "judgement"

Now find me one scripture in All the NEW Testament where the Holy Spirit brings the "believers" sin to remembrance? NO! what you will find is everytime the Holy Spirit and His work is mentioned that it says "there sins and lawless deeds I will remember no more! Check it out!

Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

After we die and we're being judged at the throne,

1. does God judge your sins you've committed after being saved?
  2. or does he not judge you on the sins you've committed before being saved?
  3. does God remember your sins you've committed after being saved?
  4. or does he not remember your sins you've committed before being saved?

I would like to learn, any verses you have please add. if we do sin and we're saved we still go to heaven, but when you sin inside the Body of Christ, i've noticed that it physically hurts because every time you sin you quench whatever closeness you had with Christ. to suffer for righteousness is a good thing. i hope i'm making sense. i'm learning too. Also, does Christ bring you back to that closeness again after we repent?

After we die and we're being judged at the throne,

1. does God judge your sins you've committed after being saved?
  2. or does he not judge you on the sins you've committed before being saved?
  3. does God remember your sins you've committed after being saved?
  4. or does he not remember your sins you've committed before being saved?

I would like to learn, any verses you have please add. if we do sin and we're saved we still go to heaven, but when you sin inside the Body of Christ, i've noticed that it physically hurts because every time you sin you quench whatever closeness you had with Christ. to suffer for righteousness is a good thing. i hope i'm making sense. i'm learning too. Also, does Christ bring you back to that closeness again after we repent?

We are responsible for what we do in this body, and we will all stand before Christ and answer to Him.
Now He has given us the Spirit of Grace, "The Holy Spirit" we are responsible to walk in agreement with the Spirit.
Now I am not sure of your statements of being judged for sin? You use no scripture, and I cannot really understand your veiw on how a "believer" will be judged?
Your view may be a common one, that is not in line with scripture?

Life is in the Spirit, to walk in sin is to walk apart from the Spirit of Life!
No one is suggesting anyone continue in sin! The scriptures are clear only by the Spirit can anyone overcome sin!
You nor I can overcome sin, by being sin conscience! We overcome sin by being Christ conscience!

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

By FAITH in Christ and His Spirit within us we overcome the flesh! Do you understand that?[/COLOR]

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

I have been longsuffering with you ezra, anyone can look at the post I have made since this thread started, and see that!

1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
1Ti 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The doctrine that the Holy Spirit convicts a "believer" of sin. is not true, nor sound! It is a fable and fairy tale brought into the "church" by satan.

so are you a authority or the Lord? you see all i done at the very beginning of your post was posted my belief on conviction of the spirit . i was not rude with you. i always thought 2 Christians could walk away from disagreeing and still be Christlike but you have to be the one right. so it really does not matter to me one way or the other . keep copying your post over and over
you might make it to 2000

so are you a authority or the Lord? you see all i done at the very beginning of your post was posted my belief on conviction of the spirit . i was not rude with you. i always thought 2 Christians could walk away from disagreeing and still be Christlike but you have to be the one right. so it really does not matter to me one way or the other . keep copying your post over and over
you might make it to 2000
By Gods Grace I am what I am!
The scriptures are clear! I have no anger in my heart, no ill feelings toward anyone?

I will continue to post the Word of God and the Truth! You may do as you like?

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
2Co 5:12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
2Co 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Again! the issue of Sin is always because a believer is walking in the "flesh" Paul always pointed to the Spirit as the solution to any sin problem!

Now all you do is bring up the same point, and never consider the answer to the point? Why is that?

"Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth":wave

Isa 54:13

And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Isa 54:14

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Isa 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Isa 54:16

Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
Isa 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.:wave

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Again! the issue of Sin is always because a believer is walking in the "flesh" Paul always pointed to the Spirit as the solution to any sin problem!

Now all you do is bring up the same point, and never consider the answer to the point? Why is that?
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because it is possible walking in the spirit is a 24/7 which keeps us aware sin is there and to avoid it. be ye seperate and come out from among them. warning to all.

Romans 6:16-23 here paul is talking { past what we was } present who we are and what we must be on guard of. future what the end results can be . once again its by the spirit we know any thing. good or bad.

of course i am just a preacher with no point (

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

hebrews 2:1

Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. by his spirit of conviction

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because it is possible walking in the spirit is a 24/7 which keeps us aware sin is there and to avoid it. be ye seperate and come out from among them. warning to all.

Romans 6:16-23 here paul is talking { past what we was } present who we are and what we must be on guard of. future what the end results can be . once again its by the spirit we know any thing. good or bad.

of course i am just a preacher with no point (

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

hebrews 2:1

Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. by his spirit of conviction

Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
Rom 5:18

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Rom 5:20

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Rom 5:21

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Holy Spirit, bears witness with the righteousness that gives us power over sin.

For sin will not have dominion over you because you are not under law but grace.

When we walk in the Spirit and Gods Righteousness we have confidence to overcome any weakness!

A "double minded man" thinks himself a sinner one moment and righteous the next.

Isa 54:13

And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Isa 54:14

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Isa 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

The Holy Spirit has come to convict the "believer" of righteousness. Not sin!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back