Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Yeah, Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.
Not new ideals I'm just opening the eyes of the blind and waking them asleep.

I did not "call YOU" gnosticism. I called your NEW IDEAS , like the planet-cherubim theory, gnosticism.
The apocryphhon of John was a GNOSTIC book.

"
Gnosticism
  1. a prominent heretical movement of the 2nd-century Christian Church, partly of pre-Christian origin. Gnostic doctrine taught that the world was created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge, and that Christ was an emissary of the remote supreme divine being, esoteric knowledge (gnosis) of whom enabled the redemption of the human spirit.
"

"adjective: gnostic
  1. relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge.
    • relating to Gnosticism.
      adjective: Gnostic"
The definition is a little off. I wonder who came up with that.

I have told you.
You told me your new ideas. You gave me zero verification though. Only claims.

Everything I have wrote in this realm Is related to this gospel.
Then what you have wrote is in ERROR and a WASTED EFFORT.

God's Word says:
"Why are the nations in an uproar, And the peoples devising a vain thing?" - Psalm 2:1

YOUR "NEW GOSPEL" IS AS VAIN AS IT GETS.
John 14:6
"Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me."
I have a question for you, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JOHN 14:6 IS CORRECT?? Odds are, you don't.

Let me be accursed of men then, and approved of God.
Nowhere is Galatians talking about men doing the accursing. THAT IS THE BIBLE SAYING "Let him be accursed". So no, it is NOT man doing the accursing, like you blindly believe it is.
GOD'S WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. FOLLOW GOD,, NOT YOUR FAKE GOSPEL.

When this planet is destroyed you will then know.
Given you believe the silly, not-Biblical idea that angels and cherubim are somehow planets, i.d.k. what you mean by planet here.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
No planets are mentioned!! Why?
Planets dont talk, angels do. The Bible tears apart your new ideas. Angel means angel.

Mark of the beast follows that destruction
I really really hope you NEVER take that mark....

Yes it is. They are very new. They are nowhere in the Bible, just UNVERIFIABLE ASSERTIONS.
I have NEVER seen these kind of ideas until you.
No, you are PULLING THE WOOL and sowing seeds of confusion. Just go to the Bible and not gnostic texts which contradict the Bible.
there is ONLY ONE Gospel and it is found in the BIBLE.
NOT two, NOT three, and NOT found in apcryphon of john!!

If you wanna be a truther, SUBMIT ALL YOUR BELIEFS TO THE BIBLE.
IF A THING CONTRADICTS A CLEAR READING OF THE BIBLE, DROP SAID THING.

The definition is a little off. I wonder who came up with that.
Its literally in the dictionary.
Common usage, bro.

why is it a "little off", in your thinking? What do you believe is the "correct" one??
I wonder who made up your new ideas. Definitely not God, since He does not contradict Himself.

John 14:6
Believe it or disbelieve it. Your choice, your results.
----
FALSEHOOD DOES NOT SURVIVE SCRUTINY. Your assertions and new theories/ideas did not survive!! Its false!

Doesnt that make you think at least twice before contradicting the Bible????

Last edited:
Im not and I wont.
Actually i like this, I have never heard these odd beliefs before, if they were true the Bible would teach them, because it is a spiritual/doctrinal matter.
So id like to see more of your thoughts.

Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?

Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Verses?

From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.
Hello KV. Been some time now for you to throw down the things I speak of. Would you want to hears words and experiences of a Cherubim that God created. It's in the book of Revelations. I speak with them and get reply's. I care for it and it cares for me.

Would you want to hears words and experiences of a Cherubim that God created.
So you admit the fact that cherubims are ANGELS and not planets. Good.

I speak with them and get reply's. I care for it and it cares for me.
How did you verify it was an angel of God and not a fallen one? Pretty sure the 'angels' youre talking to aren't of God, given the nature of your beliefs and posts.
And why does a supernatural entity need or want 'care'? HOW are you 'caring' for it?

Let's see if you can quote 2 Corinthians 11:14 without resisting.

The Bible says to TEST the spirits. Don't just BELIEEEVE whatever you think any "angel" says.

Hello KV. Been some time now for you to throw down the things I speak of. Would you want to hears words and experiences of a Cherubim that God created. It's in the book of Revelations. I speak with them and get reply's. I care for it and it cares for me.
So how are you going to defend your new BE LIE FS from the logic?

If your BE LIE FS are proven FALSE (and they have been!!) then you should DIS-BELIEVE them.

WHY do you still believe your odd theories, even though i DESTROYED them?

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

I hope you don't become one of those "F" people!

So you admit the fact that cherubims are ANGELS and not planets. Good.

How did you verify it was an angel of God and not a fallen one? Pretty sure the 'angels' youre talking to aren't of God, given the nature of your beliefs and posts.
And why does a supernatural entity need or want 'care'? HOW are you 'caring' for it?

Let's see if you can quote 2 Corinthians 11:14 without resisting.

The Bible says to TEST the spirits. Don't just BELIEEEVE whatever you think any "angel" says.
If you water her she reply's and brings fruit. If you hurt her she reply's and won't grow anything. She sustains life as the Father gave her so. When affected by other transgression she changes her course. She is much more that you walk on. She will protect you, she will starve you she is the Cherubim.

Look close. They follow the law given. They experience day and night they are in the cosmos not the heaven above.

Revelation 4
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Notice their number and description.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Now the second beast is like a calf.

Revelation 6
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Earth is reporting these things to John. What is happening on the Cherubim. The fourth is a flying eagle.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Interpretations earth, planet, bottomless pit, city, wheels, Cherubim, and more are the same dependent of scriptures. Many can't see the forest because of the trees. Just as I speak with God I speak with Her and respect her.

As for Satan He is a lair from the beginning even in the first books and infected the minds of many blinding them just as Christ has said. I am not that light, the Son of God is that light. I speak of the end of the world and the interpretations of the books.

If you water her she reply's and brings fruit.
Are you sure that's not a plant? lol

Why would a supernatural being be like a plant? Where you put material water on it and it makes material fruit?
Did you observe this in REAL TIME or is this some metaphor?

I find it strange that you think supernatural beings can be damaged by physical things. -_-

She sustains life as the Father gave her so.
What convinced you of that?
Angels do not sustain life. Whoever told you they did - mightve been reading too many contra-Biblical texts.

her course
What course? Is 'she' running on a track? Wheres she going??
Seems like your odd beliefs make "her" - if 'she' exists and does what you assert - want to fly into the sun and detonate!

She will protect you, she will starve you she is the Cherubim.
Pretty sure your "pet angel" is unobserved and unverifiable.
Lengthy descriptions are not sufficient evidence things are real. Look at detective stories like Sherlock holmes.
They follow the law given. They experience day and night they are in the cosmos not the heaven above.
Cherubim are angels. Not planets. Given this, they could enter the cosmos and return to Heaven if they want, but that is not in Scripture. We can only guess.

But if they were planets, they have no will or mind, and are just big balls floating about the universe.

Revelation 4
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Notice their number and description.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Now the second beast is like a calf.

Revelation 6
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
None of these descriptions describe any "planets". Even with your eigesis-based interpretation method.
and besides, these are talking about beasts.

Look at NASA photos of planets, i dare you to show me ANY that even REMOTELY match the features of these beasts.
Tell me, do you know what a beast is? What is a beast?

Earth is reporting these things to John.
How did you verify that it was earth and not God?

Interpretations earth, planet, bottomless pit, city, wheels, Cherubim, and more are the same dependent of scriptures. Many can't see the forest because of the trees. Just as I speak with God I speak with Her and respect her.
And that is all they are. Made-up interpretations by fallible men.
Don't "interpret" the Bible. Take it as written.

2 Peter 1:20
But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation,

God's Word blasts your new beliefs into dust.

You believe a forest of confusion and trees of unproven claims.

God is not a woman. Trust the Bible- not your new ideas.

As for Satan He is a lair from the beginning even in the first books and infected the minds of many blinding them just as Christ has said. I am not that light, the Son of God is that light. I speak of the end of the world and the interpretations of the books.
Yes, and your new beliefs would make the devil chuckle. Mine base themself on the Bible, not gnosticism, and therefore would much more likely make him tremble.

Glad you admit that Jesus is the Light.

Yes, and your interpretations fit no evidence whatsoever.

Please explain this vision my friend.

10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.

3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.

4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.

5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.

7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out.

So a couple Angels passing coals of fire to a man in linen. Maybe playing catch? Please I'm interested

The ark never would have stayed together because of the pressure involve in pushing the fountains of the Cherubim upward from inside its crust. The other star system created caused these things that God created. Now we see springs as water gently flows from them but then they burst upward all over the Cherubim plus from the heavens bringing even more so.

Genesis 7
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
The word that translates into "firmament" can mean "expanse".
Therefore, the logical and more Biblical explanation is that angels (cherubim) are either being seen on earth or in Heaven.
So good try, but your cherubim-planet theory is still, as of yet, unsupported.

2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.

3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.

4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.

5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.

7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out.
All of this is fact. Just because someone had an awesome vision does not mean it is some reference to things happening in a solar system.

So a couple Angels passing coals of fire to a man in linen. Maybe playing catch? Please I'm interested
Interested in what? My views on those Ezekiel verses? I give mine in this post. :biggrin

I'll assume you mean Noah's Ark found in Genesis. The large, barge-like wooden ship that floated on the floodwaters.

if NOT, what do you mean when you say the word, "ark"?

never would have stayed together because of the pressure involve in pushing the fountains of the Cherubim upward from inside its crust.
Since when do supernatural beings have "fountains"????
Oh wait, you are letting your cherubim-planet theory get you again.

never would have stayed together because of the pressure involve in pushing the fountains of the Cherubim upward from inside its crust.
Are you claiming that the ark pushed water upward? If you are, no, the Ark did not push large volumes of water upward.

Reality is, though, the Ark stayed together because the Genesis account is factually true, and all counterBiblical beliefs about Biblical history are simply false.

Bad start points do not lead to good conclusions. I hope you remember this.

The other star system created caused these things that God created.
If God created something and nothing else did, then HE created that thing and nothing else did.
Or are you saying that God USED that star system to create a thing? (an analogy would be like me remote controlling a robot to build a house.)

Which things do you refer to? Plants? People? What?

Now we see springs as water gently flows from them but then they burst upward all over the Cherubim plus from the heavens bringing even more so.

As you saw, Cherubims aren't planets, even though you believe otherwise.

Genesis 7
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

If you are wondering, those are events happening in Earth's past, not on an imagined scifi planet.

Ever heard of a Geyser? If you could time travel to Noah's day, you'd probably see something like those.

Glad we could converse, and would like to see more.

Our fathers before have taught us wrong. Only because they didn't ask Jesus for the truth. All will say the truth is not because a lie has been burned into their thoughts. But look below resurrection of earth and where Jesus dwells.
Please grind this up.
Ezekiel
43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.
6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

But first resurrection of the ancient planet

44 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
2 Then said the Lord unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the Lord, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.
4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

Then here John speaks of that planet

Revelation 18
18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Then all them from that planet in Christ are in heaven

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Now we see earth is ready the bride of Christ.

Revelation 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Translate these scriptures in Hebrew for better understanding

You know Adam lost all memory before earth. Who do you think gave him the these words to write?

10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Ok put Angel in the place of cherubim. Now place the word planet there. It's all about understanding Gods word

8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings.

One factor may have been the Ark's dimensions and proportions. The biblical measurements describe a long, low-profile ship that would have been inherently stable in rough seas. Some engineers have suggested the Ark's length-to-width ratio of 6:1 closely matches that of modern cargo ships designed for maximum stability.

The use of "gopher wood" and pitch to seal the Ark may have provided crucial waterproofing and structural integrity. While the exact nature of gopher wood is unknown, it was likely a dense, rot-resistant timber. The liberal use of pitch or bitumen, both inside and out, would have made the vessel extremely watertight.

Sophisticated internal bracing and framing could have distributed stresses throughout the hull. Some have proposed a complex system of longitudinal beams and transverse ribs to provide the necessary strength. The multiple decks described in the Bible would have added structural rigidity as well.

Of course, for believers, divine intervention ultimately ensured the Ark's survival. But these engineering considerations offer a fascinating glimpse at how this legendary vessel may have been designed to endure history's most famous flood.

I will agree that God protected all as you said. A fountain exploding from earths crust will be enough to blow a hole in that vessel plus tidal waves 100,s foot plus would roll any ship then and now. Plus the dense air would be unable to breath.

Our fathers before have taught us wrong. Only because they didn't ask Jesus for the truth. All will say the truth is not because a lie has been burned into their thoughts. But look below resurrection of earth and where Jesus dwells.
What fathers?
----
Resurrection of earth? The old will be burnt away and a new one will be made. The old won't be resurrected, but obliterated.

Revelation 21:1-4

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
NEW Heaven and NEW earth.

First earth PASSED away- it was never "reformed".

----
Jesus used to dwell on earth. Now He's in Heaven with the Father. "Our Father Who art IN HEAVEN".

Back