Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Invisible Christianity

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If you do not believe what the Prophets and Apostles wrote as letters that makes up the Bible then you have no Spiritual understanding of the truth found in those letters. We are not to go by doctrines of man in whatever flavor of church doctrine you are taught, but to study the word of God for what has already been written by the Prophets and Apostles.

2Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Men don’t have authority to teach?

None of us can do anything of our own self, but anything we do as a servant of God comes by His power and authority given to us as the Holy Spirit works in us and through us for the purpose of God's ministry.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

None of us can do anything of our own self, but anything we do as a servant of God comes by His power and authority given to us as the Holy Spirit works in us and through us for the purpose of God's ministry.

Of course but they still show us the way to salvation and have care for our souls

Of course but they still show us the way to salvation and have care for our souls
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It's only through the Holy Spirit working through others that teaches us the way to salvation through Christ alone who is our salvation.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It's only through the Holy Spirit working through others that teaches us the way to salvation through Christ alone who is our salvation.
I’m not opposing that of course
But only the apostles

What is the point of loving God if we can't do anything of ourselves to show it ?
Me, personally, I am not a gold-fish in a tank.

Who is working in those that still commit sin ?

What is the point of loving God if we can't do anything of ourselves to show it ?
Me, personally, I am not a gold-fish in a tank.
I was talking about salvation through Christ as there is no other way. Also talking about the Holy Spirit that works through others to help teach us.

I’m not opposing that of course
But only the apostles
We've been through the Apostle thing many times, so I will not keep repeating myself with you. If it wasn't for the Apostles witnessing and testifying about Christ with the letters they wrote to the body of Christ we would have no NT.

Hey All,
Doesn't Peter give everybody the authority?

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Power and authority is given to us by God's grace and through the power of the Holy Spirit for Gods purpose and his timing in our lives as we serve him daily within his ministry like Peter and all the Apostles. I’m not just talking about a pulpit ministry, but each individual ministry within us all as we reach out to others with the gospel through the works we are to continue in for the Lord to bring glory and honor to his name. The works are simply to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and visit those who are in their own prisons as when we do this we are doing it unto the Lord.​

I was talking about salvation through Christ as there is no other way. Also talking about the Holy Spirit that works through others to help teach us.
OK.
I just wince at sayings that deny us the honor, privilege, and pleasure, of serving God with our own free will.

We've been through the Apostle thing many times, so I will not keep repeating myself with you. If it wasn't for the Apostles witnessing and testifying about Christ with the letters they wrote to the body of Christ we would have no NT.
We must still have apostles until Christ returns Matt 28:19 acts 1:8

The teaching of the apostles is the rule of faith of Christians acts 2:42

Hey All,

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Christ is the head of the church, it is His kingdom and he is high priest of the covenant

Christ is the head of the church, it is His kingdom and he is high priest of the covenant
Hey All,
You are missing the point. Peter says that you, me, everybody who is a believer, needs to have Jesus set apart in our heart. We also need to be ready with an reason for the hope of the gospel of Jesus that we have.

This is not limited to select men; but to all.

Also, I disagree that we have apostles today.
There are twelve, and I believe that to be scriptural.

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation says twelve. That is what I go by.

By the way, Matthew 28:19 does not support additional apostles.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus is not telling the apostles to anoint other apostles. Jesus personally anointed Paul. Paul is the last recorded anointing directly by Jesus.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Last edited:
Hey All,
You are missing the point. Peter says that you, me, everybody who is a believer, needs to have Jesus set apart in our heart. We also need to be ready with an reason for the hope of the gospel of Jesus that we have.

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus is not telling the apostles to anoint other apostles. Jesus personally anointed Paul. Paul is the last recorded anointing directly by Jesus.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
How did Peter and the apostles teach the USA? 1776

Jesus converted the fundamentalist Saul that way cos that’s the only possible way

In Pride presumption and arrogance he was persecuting Christ thinking he was acting righteously and doing God’s will!

Hey All,

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Peter (1)
The eleven including Mathias (11)
Paul (1)
Makes 13

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00