Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is “Easter” in the original Scriptures?

Vinny37 said,
"You say as an aside: [We see this in the idea that the wicked will continue to live eternally in hell, or that man is immortal, etc]. Both concepts are arguable biblical." [/QUOTE\]

I disagree with arguing and debating what is biblical. I don't think God wants me to argue and debate with anyone. I can read and when I read and study the scriptures if people don't agree with me about what is the truth about Who God is or about God's Kingdom that's their choice I'm not going to argue or debate the issue with them, they have a right to their choice as to what to believe what the biblical truth is. So I don't argue or debate with people about whether or not the wicked are living in Hell or that they will live in Hell for eternity neither will I argue or debated with someone who says that a man\human being has immortality or is immortal.
I will insist however that someone who is trying to convince me that the wicked are living in Hell and will live in Hell for eternity or that a man or human being is immortal to show me scriptural evidence that proves that. If I don't agree with them I will tell them so and if they don't agree with my disagreement that's their choice and their right to disagree with me.

Back