Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is believing/faith a work ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You can't see it no other way...You're trying to intellectualize what needs to be lived out.

Taste and see that the Lord is good
I see unbelief. Salvation isnt conditioned on the works of men, but wholly on Gods Work in and through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Not to condition salvation on works, thats unbelief.
When one is regenerated [born with new life from above]

One is, they were saved- delivered from darkness.

Read Ephesians 1 and see what the grace was for yourself.

Salvation after regeneration is with the Spirit.

I see unbelief. Salvation isnt conditioned on the works of men, but wholly on Gods Work in and through the Lord Jesus Christ.
You can't help to see things the way you do.
You have a boxed view of salvation.

When your foundation is a doctrine of something Christ did rather than the belief in who He is you will have an opposing view.

1 Cor 3
11 For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

When one is regenerated [born with new life from above]

One is, they were saved- delivered from darkness.

Read Ephesians 1 and see what the grace was for yourself.

Salvation after regeneration is with the Spirit.
As far as I see you still condition salvation on your works, which is unbelief ! Remember if you make Salvation in any degree, dependent on what you do, its works !

You can't help to see things the way you do.
You have a boxed view of salvation.

When your foundation is a doctrine of something Christ did rather than the belief in who He is you will have an opposing view.

1 Cor 3
11 For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
You still seem stuck on works, on what you do, thats works and unbelief !

You still seem stuck on works, on what you do, thats works and unbelief !
I'm not stuck on Works in order to be regenerated....

Don't you see that you can be saved from many things..

Don't you see that regenerated comes before Justification.

Do you even know that man can be Justified
more than once.

Are do you choose not to read..?

Did you even read Ephesians 2 for yourself

If you did what were they saved(delivered) from.

Back