Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is obeying the Lord and His Commandments required for salvation?

Is obeying the Lord required for salvation?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
LOL, convenient. Cuts out the 2,000 years of the Jews. Not that anyone cares unless they are trying to support the proposition that man can speak for God... said proposition given the title 'R.C. tradition'.
That's very interesting especially when it was the Jews who were entrusted with the oracles of God. I don't recall that privelege being transferred to a certain Church...

Romans 3:1-2 (NASB) Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

(Jewish Prophets and Jewish Apostles etc,)

That's very interesting especially when it was the Jews who were entrusted with the oracles of God. I don't recall that privelege being transferred to a certain Church...
Maybe :biggrin2

So many hypothesizes. A way to solve the problem of determining God's will when it is not found in scriptures is needed. Hmmm, how would a denomination do that infallibly? :chin

Ooops, I think we are supposed to be on another thread.

Last edited:
You're kidding, right? I understand symbolism, but the text wasn't being symbolic. The question at hand is what in the Bible gave you the justification to make that statement and that it was symbolic? Please identify the verses.
Have you ever read the parables as they are not literal. but symbolic of the message Christ is trying to teach those without much knowledge. Also take Rev Chapter 8-9 and read about the first six trumpets and you will see a lot of symbolism. There is to much to post here, but if you go to the End Times forum and click on the sub-forum Revelation you can read about the symbolism I wrote in Chapter 8 and 9.

Have you ever read the parables as they are not literal. but symbolic of the message Christ is trying to teach those without much knowledge. Also take Rev Chapter 8-9 and read about the first six trumpets and you will see a lot of symbolism. There is to much to post here, but if you go to the End Times forum and click on the sub-forum Revelation you can read about the symbolism I wrote in Chapter 8 and 9.
Yes, I have read them. Okay, I don't want to press this any further because it's getting ridiculous. We'll let it go
at this point.

Maybe :biggrin2

So many hypothesizes. A way to solve the problem of determining God's will when it is not found in scriptures is needed. Hmmm, how would a denomination do that infallibly? :chin

Ooops, I think we are supposed to be on another thread.
I would say, "Google it!" LOL

You're kidding, right? I understand symbolism, but the text wasn't being symbolic. The question at hand is what in the Bible gave you the justification to make that statement and that it was symbolic? Please identify the verses.
Like I said this has nothing to do with the OP so any more of your replies that pertain to this will be deleted. Please start a new thread and tag me if you want to discuss this further. I will be gone possibly the next few days.

[ACMP=announcement]
This thread has been cleaned up and a few parts removed from Public Record.

Please remember to discuss only the topics that are relevant to the thread and if you find that anybody is not acting in good faith according to the Terms of Service, there is a button on each post that you can use to report that post while explaining which rule they have breached, or you can discuss the matter privately with staff at the Talk with Staff / Report a Site Issue forum.

[/ACMP]

Back