Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mary, the mother of the Lord

preached God being one. Now here I am doing the same thing. He didn't say anything about God being three.
More strawmanning of the Trinity again.
God being One does not exclude the Trinity.
One GOD three PERSONS.
What you keep "refuting" is polythiesm, NOT the Trinity.

But go ahead, keep believing the same thing the Muslims, Cults, and Anti-Christs believe about Jesus (Him being NOT God).

God is one in every sense of the word. Is there any number about God being three person's in the Bible? I can't find anything.
One Person? No.
Three Persons One God!

1 John 5:7
"7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."
Three Persons!
One GOD!

The "conflict" between monothiesm and the Trinity is made up by those who lack understanding!

The Trinity teaches ONE GOD!

Hosea 4:6!

More strawmanning of the Trinity again.
God being One does not exclude the Trinity.
One GOD three PERSONS.
What you keep "refuting" is polythiesm, NOT the Trinity.

But go ahead, keep believing the same thing the Muslims, Cults, and Anti-Christs believe about Jesus (Him being NOT God).
You're essentially pulling the Trinity doctrine out of thin air. Again, with something as important as who God is there is no description or explanation about it in the Bible. Everyone says the Trinity is a mystery. So why do you understand the Bible using a mystery?

One Person? No.
Three Persons One God!

1 John 5:7
"7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."
Three Persons!
One GOD!
While 1 John 5:7 is one of the most famous forgeries in modern history, let's play one from your book where you get to deny God is one based on the exclusion of it not denying God could be three. 1 John 5:7 doesn't say they are three persons and it doesn't say they are a Trinity God.

The "conflict" between monothiesm and the Trinity is made up by those who lack understanding!

The Trinity teaches ONE GOD!

Hosea 4:6!
The Bible teaches that the One God in your Trinity is the Father. Your church isn't going to touch John 17:3, Ephesians 4:6, 1 Timothy 1:17, the entire book of Acts, 1 Corinthians 8:6, and 1 Thessalonians 1:9,10 with a 10 foot pole.

Do you mean God? all Three Persons?
or just the Father?
The people Jesus was speaking to when he told them the Lord God is One were Jews. They were not Trinitarians and in their belief in God being One brought them that much closer to the Kingdom of heaven.

Let me remind you, Christianity isn't a new religion that Jesus made up to supplant Judaism. Christianity is the new covenant for Judaism and they are connected. Do you understand that Christianity is a Unitarians religion yet?

Christianity isn't a new religion that Jesus made up to supplant Judaism. Christianity is the new covenant for Judaism and they are connected
yes.

Do you understand that Christianity is a Unitarians religion yet?
God has always been 3 PERSONS. That has never changed.

Unitarianism is NOT monothiesm. the former has to do with God's Nature, the latter has to do with how many Gods are there.
there is ONE God the Father. not two God the Father's , or two Gods .

One God,
1 Person the Father , the Second Person Jesus , and the Third Person , the Holy Spirit.

The Bible teaches that the One God in your Trinity is the Father. Your church isn't going to touch John 17:3, Ephesians 4:6, 1 Timothy 1:17, the entire book of Acts, 1 Corinthians 8:6, and 1 Thessalonians 1:9,10 with a 10 foot pole.
LOL
JOHN 17 SHREDS UNITARIANISM
God is the only true God. the Biblical Trinity teaches this.
All three Persons are the only True God. not three gods but One God!

3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I glorified You on the earth by accomplishing the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now You, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

I wonder,, how will YOUR church.. react to Verse FIVE??
they wont touch THAT with a 7,000 foot pole!

LOL
JOHN 17 SHREDS UNITARIANISM
God is the only true God. the Biblical Trinity teaches this.
All three Persons are the only True God. not three gods but One God!

3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I glorified You on the earth by accomplishing the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now You, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

I wonder,, how will YOUR church.. react to Verse FIVE??
they wont touch THAT with a 7,000 foot pole!
We react to it on this Biblical principle from Jesus himself:

“for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.” - Jesus

God is one in every sense of the word.
Prove it. There is not a single verse that directly or clearly shows that God is an absolute unity (unitarian).

Is there any number about God being three person's in the Bible? I can't find anything.
It's based on reasoning from the Scriptures, which all believers are called to do. Go refers to himself with plural personal pronouns, just 26 verses into the Bible.

One what?
God is one person.

Look, this is easy to understand. I'll even quote where the Bible say so. I'll ask you since you are challenging the Bible, since there is one of everything else and no one seems to argue about that then who does it say is the one God?

Ephesians 4
4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

One body
One Spirit
One hope
One Lord
One faith
One baptism
One God and Father

They didn't have the NT.
They didn't know about the mighty feats of Jesus.
So you have proven,, that unitarianism is a Position of Ignorance! well done.
The authors of the New Testament are not Trinitarian and they were all Jewish. They came from the same Old Covenant where they were under the law and prophets. None of them said anything about Trinitarianism.

yes.

God has always been 3 PERSONS. That has never changed.

Unitarianism is NOT monothiesm. the former has to do with God's Nature, the latter has to do with how many Gods are there.
there is ONE God the Father. not two God the Father's , or two Gods .

One God,
1 Person the Father , the Second Person Jesus , and the Third Person , the Holy Spirit.
Then please justify your beliefs using Scripture. Where is your Trinitarian explained or described in the Bible?

Back