Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Once saved..always saved....It's right here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I agree with Romans 10:10 and Hebrews 3:12
How does this show me that my believing is NOT by choice?
Do you believe you're going to an Easter service tomorrow? What makes you believe that? An outside force, or yourself? God prepares the heart. EVERYONE is treated the same by God. He prepares the heart. It's up to you to accept His word or not. Mathew 13 in the parable of the sower is this concept. The word is given, but not accepted by all. But it's given to ALL.

What makes me believe? I have a believing heart. So you say God prepares the heart and everyone is treated the same by God. But Jesus said, 'some seed falls on the path' Mt. 13:4 where there is no soil for the seed to take root. This is the heart which is hardened to the word, the heart that can not accept the word. So consequently this person does not believe. So what happened to this man that he was not equally prepared?

Needless to say not all men have a believing heart. Not all men have the depth of soil. Not all men have root in themselves. Not all men can overcome the world.

I have a hard time understanding your theology. Doesn't God have any say in his kingdom? Doesn't the potter have any right over the clay?

Since the Father foreknew the sinner preferring his evil deeds rather than come to the light to be reproved of them, this is what I mean that He will not bother drawing them unto the Son. In other words, He will not do it, even for a little bit when it is clear the sinner prefer his evil deeds over salvation..

All saved believers are invited. Any arriving that have not their wedding garment on is a believer having voided his faith in Him and will be cast out IMO.

There are those that are invited but prefer the cares of this life rather than leaving for the King's Supper and they are actually choosing to be left behind. Luke 14:15-24

Now if you consider how bad it will be for the saints during the great tribulation, even towards the very end, I doubt any believer will prefer the cares of that life at all to choose to be left behind, especially since they cannot buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast, and with all the bowls of judgment being poured out on that world of that time for having that mark.

So Jesus is telling believers to be ready and abiding in Him now or else because there is an escape.

One sin and that believer has broken that commitment to follow Him, right? He can't go around saying that he has made a commitment since five years old and had kept it ever since is liken to saying that he has not sinned since, but yet he feels free to judge others when they sin and tell them to make a recommitment. It is a false witness and Jesus said a false witness defiles a man.

some paragraphs deleted...
by me....

This confidence of the elect in Jesus Christ is why the elect can leave their "saved" loved ones behind, because He will finish His work in those left behind at the pre trib rapture too as they will be received later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

CD
You say:
So the religious christian's only hope is to trust Jesus at His word and ask for forgiveness for taking on all yokes of bondages that they should be trusting Him as their Good Shepherd for so they can rest in Him.

Are you saying this is wrong?

Also, you say:

One sin and that believer has broken that commitment to follow Him, right?

I didn't say this. This is wrong.

I think I'm starting to understand you. Everything is based on sin. You must go to a very legalistic church. I think I said this before. This is your prerogative, but I think you'll have little success here in spreading your theories.

Here's why:
In post no. 195 in your reply to Smaller your last paragraph is:

Seems like there is a price to be paid when believers are still found in iniquity when the Bridegroom comes. Again, this points to God judging His House first at the pre trib rapture. Those left behind are the vessels unto dishonor in His House to be received later on after the great tribulation.

Listen to what you're saying: BELIEVERS will pay a price when the Bridegroom comes and they are found in INIQUITY. God is judging His house.

So God is going to judge His house - I'm in that house. The bible tells me there is no condemnation for me since I believe in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1-2

You apparently believe that you'll be invited to the Wedding Banquet based on your own performance. I hope you're really good at following all the Laws since you will be judged by the Law.
Romans 2:12

Your concept reminds me the doctrine of a big denomination. They believe in purgatory. They teach that Jesus saves us but somehow we're all going to end up in purgatory because we're not good enough for God and we must be purified. Does this sound right to you? In other words, Jesus sacrifice is not sufficient to get one to heaven. He must be purified first - Jesus sacrifice was not enough, I have to be good on my own and do everything right and then spend some time in purgatory too.

You're saying the same thing. Jesus saved me. I trusted in Him to save me. But now I have to do everything just right and try to work my way into that wedding banquet or I'll be found in iniquity and Jesus will leave me behind and not invite me in. Well then, WHAT exactly am I trusting Jesus for if He's going to abandon me and leave me outside where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth?
Mathew 22:13

We trust in Jesus for our salvation. Salvation from EVERYTHING.
The Law
Hell
Satan
Being left behind
Eternal Death
Purgatory
etc etc

You're either trusting in Him or you're not. I believe you need to make up your mind.
As I've stated, I'm not interested in the rapture - however, if there is one I'm trusting in Jesus to take me with Him to the Wedding Banquet when He comes back. He's not leaving any believer behind.

You have not provided any scripture for your position regarding the vessels of dishonor and how I would not be invited to the W.B. because I did not WORK and PERFORM my way there.
In fact in Mathew 22:11 it says that when the King came he noticed there a man not wearing wedding clothes and he had the man thrown out. What do you suppose this means? What are the wedding clothes?
Unless you could site specific scripture, I'm afraid our conversation ends here.
Your belief is outside the scope of traditional Christianity.

I'd appreciate specific answers and specific scripture that pertains to the above. You post a lot of scripture that does not support your position.

Wondering

What makes me believe? I have a believing heart. So you say God prepares the heart and everyone is treated the same by God. But Jesus said, 'some seed falls on the path' Mt. 13:4 where there is no soil for the seed to take root. This is the heart which is hardened to the word, the heart that can not accept the word. So consequently this person does not believe. So what happened to this man that he was not equally prepared?

Needless to say not all men have a believing heart. Not all men have the depth of soil. Not all men have root in themselves. Not all men can overcome the world.

I have a hard time understanding your theology. Doesn't God have any say in his kingdom? Doesn't the potter have any right over the clay?

Every last one of us who have been saved, been LED into belief, is precisely because God in Christ Himself has rebuked the BLINDER, a working that is not us, pulling that operator OFF of our minds, so that we are CAUGHT in His Trap.

You say you have a believing heart, therefore God saved you?

Here is the heart of unbelief:

Mark 4:15
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

There is NO HEART that was NOT in this exact same state prior to belief. Acts 26:18, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 2:2 all show this identical condition of the unbeliever prior to belief.

That is also why it is impossible for a person, once caught in the net of Christ, to be lost. Jesus doesn't throw back any fish. They are all consumed by Him, once caught.

In the Old Testament, the unbelievers being literally STUCK to our adversary is shown here by way of allegory, just as Jesus describes in Mark 4 above:

Ezekiel 29:4
But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Who is God addressing in these Words of God from Ezekiel?

3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

This is the same principle, exactly, that Jesus identifies in Mark 4:15.

Until a fish is caught, they are stuck to the scales of the great dragon, Satan, as their owner in the flesh, in the sea of confusions. This is also termed in scripture Mystery Babylon and the Mystery of Iniquity, from which WE are pulled UP from By Christ into His Light of Life.

People are not saved on the basis of their own heart or their own ground. They are singled out for catching by The Great Fisher of MAN, Christ Himself. And as such none of us has place to condemn any of such caught.

It is never the will of a fish to be caught. It is the Will of the Fisherman.
Except that the metaphorical fish of humanity also happen to be sinners who need to repent and believe. It is the will of the Fisherman to bring all the fish into His net, but He also tells us that there will be good fish and bad fish, and the bad will be cast away.

No MarkT. I've taught the Kingdom of God and I can assure you it does NOT catch the bad.
Just quick: The Kingdom starts here. See Mathew 5:2-10

Also, see Mathew 13:44 The Kingdom is like... If you go to verse 47 it tells how the net is cast but the bad is immediately removedonce its on shore. "SO IT WILL BE AT THE END OF THE AGE" Jesus is making a COMPARISON of how things will be at the end - people will be separated. If you check all the Kingdom scriptures, you'll find that only the good are there. Also read John 3:1-6 And specifically verse 3:
"...unless one is born again, he CANNOT see the Kingdom of God."
You think an unbeliever can see the Kingdom of God??

Jesus is the light. He attracts men to himself. Fish are attracted to light at night. Jesus is the light that shines in the darkness. John 1:4-5

The kingdom is like a net; it captures the good and the bad; capturing men in their wisdom who are not of God,
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,”

It captures the righteous and the evil. At the close of the age, when this age ends, when Jesus returns, the evil and the righteous will be separated. That means judgment. The goats and sheep will be separated.

Except that the metaphorical fish of humanity also happen to be sinners who need to repent and believe. It is the will of the Fisherman to bring all the fish into His net, but He also tells us that there will be good fish and bad fish, and the bad will be cast away.

Depends on who you see in the net. If we observe Ezekiel, we will see the adversary being brought up as well.

It's not MY theology MarkT.
It's simple, traditional theology.

Mathew 13 is speaking to the RESPONSE of the seed being thrown onto the ground.
The sower is throwing seed - The seed is being thrown. God is throwing the seed.

Unfortunately, the RESPONSE to the word is not the same. Jesus gives the different reasons why NOT EVERYONE will come to believe. It's an analogy. It's explaining the condition of the person that has the possibility to accept. Who can know why the man in your question could not accept. If he heard the word, he had the same chance as everyone else. HOW prepared does one have to be? God is not going to force us.

Your second paragraph answers your own question.

As to the potter and the clay: Romans 9:21
verse 20: Does man have the right to ask God why anyone was made the way they are?
Job 38:4

verse 21: God gives man the choice to choose. God has the power to give this choice to man.

I think if one takes scripture in a verse by verse method a complete picture does not emerge.

I fail to understand how anyone could believe God would purposefully damn one to hell. This is the big picture. do you believe God damns people to hell?

Wondering

Jesus is the light. He attracts men to himself. Fish are attracted to light at night. Jesus is the light that shines in the darkness. John 1:4-5

The kingdom is like a net; it captures the good and the bad; capturing men in their wisdom who are not of God,
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,”

It captures the righteous and the evil. At the close of the age, when this age ends, when Jesus returns, the evil and the righteous will be separated. That means judgment. The goats and sheep will be separated.
I'm sorry. I explained about the net.
Now you post 1 Corinthians 3:19
I fail to see the connection. I agree that He catches the wise in their craftiness.

So you believe there are BAD PEOPLE who are NOT saved in the Kingdom of God right now?

W

AMEN!

Re your first pp.
Yeah.
But then we'd be those proverbial robots.
Did God make robots?

No, God planted us in darkness. Blinded by the "god of this world" in our fleshly minds.

You think it was just you or I or anyone of the balance of us here sauntering around in our own 'freewill" pre-saved condition? Think again.

Ephesians 2:
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

YE is plural. That means "us" as individuals and the spirit of disobedience, the god of this world who blinded and blinds people to the Gospel. YE walked so. I walked so as YE. So did all walk as Ye. So do all who are blinded by the god of this world.

Did God do this?

Yes:

Romans 11:32
For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

The condition of every believer in their pre-salvation state was BLINDNESS imposed by the 'god of this world' the "spirit of disobedience."

No person, of their own freewill can believe, because it is not JUST THEM in these equations.

The god of this world will only FORK OVER his blinded in the flesh victims by the Direct Command of God in Christ, working IN the person to believe.

No, God planted us in darkness. Blinded by the "god of this world" in our fleshly minds.

You think it was just you or I or anyone of the balance of us here sauntering around in our own 'freewill" pre-saved condition? Think again.

Ephesians 2:
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

YE is plural. That means "us" as individuals and the spirit of disobedience, the god of this world who blinded and blinds people to the Gospel. YE walked so. I walked so as YE. So did all walk as Ye. So do all who are blinded by the god of this world.

Did God do this?

Yes:

Romans 11:32
For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

The condition of every believer in their pre-salvation state was BLINDNESS imposed by the 'god of this world' the "spirit of disobedience."

No person, of their own freewill can believe, because it is not JUST THEM in these equations.

The god of this world will only FORK OVER his blinded in the flesh victims by the Direct Command of God in Christ, working IN the person to believe.
I THINK I agree with your last sentence (which I have highlighted).

Now let's be thankful to God that we have been forked over by the Direct Command of God in Christ, who worked in the person to believe, and are liberated from the god of this world.

W

English. English. If we were MADE TO BELIEVE, it means we were FORCED TO BELIEVE.
If I MAKE you get me a book
it means
I FORCED you to get me a book

To cause and to force are two different things. God created man. He didn't force man into existence.

Paul's argument - Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So it depends not upon man’s will or exertion, but upon God’s mercy. 17 For the scripture says to Pharaoh, “I have raised you up for the very purpose of showing my power in you, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy upon whomever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whomever he wills. 19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me thus?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?

He says it plainly. God will have mercy and compassion on whomever he wills and it doesn't depend upon a man's will or exertion.

Everything is subject to God, including his Son. He is the one who created us and he gave us our faculties - heart and soul and mind.
Job 32:8
But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand. So it's not by force.

I know we're not liberated Smaller.
But let's give God the glory.
Philippians 4:8, remember?
There is no glory in claiming we saved ourselves by our own blinded by the god of this world will.

Neither is their glory in claiming in claiming that the flesh is in alignment with the Spirit when these are and remain factually opposed.

God saves all who have called upon Him. That's really all I have to say about that part of the equations, and this in SPITE of the contrariness to The Spirit that we all retain in the flesh, after salvation. Gal. 5:17.

To cause and to force are two different things. God created man. He didn't force man into existence.

Paul's argument - Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So it depends not upon man’s will or exertion, but upon God’s mercy. 17 For the scripture says to Pharaoh, “I have raised you up for the very purpose of showing my power in you, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy upon whomever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whomever he wills. 19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me thus?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?

He says it plainly. God will have mercy and compassion on whomever he wills and it doesn't depend upon a man's will or exertion.

Everything is subject to God, including his Son. He is the one who created us and he gave us our faculties - heart and soul and mind.
Job 32:8
But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand. So it's not by force.
So you think Adam had some decision in being made? God CREATED Adam, He forced Adam to come into existence. If I CAUSE you to get that book, I just FORCED you to get it. If I cause something to happen, by necessity I'm forcing it to happen.

Pharaoh is a favorite subject it seems to bring up the matter of how He's sovereign.
We're back to pulling verses out to prove something,
Check out Jeremiah 18:1-12 and also Isaiah 64:8
I love Isaiah 64:8 Start on 64:1 It explains a lot. See verse 4 and 5.

Okay. So we cannot see the big picture. How's this:

God decided to make humans.
Who knows why.
He decided to make some good humans and some bad humans.
He decided that the good ones would go to heaven and the bad ones would go to hell.
We don't know for sure HOW He decides which are to be good and which are to be bad. He might have a set of dice.
For some strange reason, He decides to kill His own Son so the already good and saved ones could go to heaven.
Even though they were going there anyway, since He had already decided they were going to heaven.
Those poor bad ones heard about God, but there was no way He'd allow them into the group with the good ones. They were destined from the beginning to hell, and to hell they would go.
But the good ones loved their God. Even though they KNEW He was sending a whole bunch of people to hell - and even though they couldn't know why.
They were just happy that THEY were THE CHOSEN FEW and would get to be with God. Too bad for the bad ones.

Do you like that MarkT?
This is the God you're serving?
There's not much more to say - but you could think about it seriously for a while.
How do you know for sure YOU'RE saved? I keep hearing about people who fall away and were never really saved to begin with.
Also, did you ever study church history? Do you know that your beliefs are nowhere to be found until just recently? For 1,500 years this doctrine of yours was not even considered.
Look at the big picture.

W

There is no glory in claiming we saved ourselves by our own blinded by the god of this world will.

Neither is their glory in claiming in claiming that the flesh is in alignment with the Spirit when these are and remain factually opposed.

God saves all who have called upon Him. That's really all I have to say about that part of the equations, and this in SPITE of the contrariness to The Spirit that we all retain in the flesh, after salvation. Gal. 5:17.
We certainly don't save ourselves. Did I say that?
I know we're blinded by the god of this world. You're not the only one who knows this.
The flesh is not in alignment with the spirit.
But I give it my best shot with the help of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes it actually works.
The flesh and the spirit will be forever opposed.
But I DO claim the glory.

W

CD
You say:
So the religious christian's only hope is to trust Jesus at His word and ask for forgiveness for taking on all yokes of bondages that they should be trusting Him as their Good Shepherd for so they can rest in Him.

Are you saying this is wrong?

No believer should have a yoke of bondage on himself or herself in doing His work in them or for Him. How can they claim Galatians 5:1 for their testimony of they did?

Also, you say:
One sin and that believer has broken that commitment to follow Him, right?

I didn't say this. This is wrong.

I think I'm starting to understand you. Everything is based on sin. You must go to a very legalistic church. I think I said this before. This is your prerogative, but I think you'll have little success here in spreading your theories.

The ones under the commitment are legalistic. They judge themselves and they judge others by that commitment, and some will even go so far as to say that they were never saved in the first place when they fall away because they find christianity too hard and that "it" doesn't work".

Here's why:
In post no. 195 in your reply to Smaller your last paragraph is:
Seems like there is a price to be paid when believers are still found in iniquity when the Bridegroom comes. Again, this points to God judging His House first at the pre trib rapture. Those left behind are the vessels unto dishonor in His House to be received later on after the great tribulation.

Listen to what you're saying: BELIEVERS will pay a price when the Bridegroom comes and they are found in INIQUITY. God is judging His house.

So God is going to judge His house - I'm in that house. The bible tells me there is no condemnation for me since I believe in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1-2

No. Romans 8:1-2 says there is no condemnation to those that walk not after the flesh. That means any saved believer that walks after the flesh shall receive condemnation. What is that condemnation? What is that cursing for defiling the temple of God? To become castaways at the pre trib rapture and to be received later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House, BUT they are STILL in His House.

OSAS is true. Every believer, even former believers are still saved because He still abides in them, BUT not every one will be found "abiding" in Him as His disciples to be considered chosen for the Marriage Supper. There is a race to be run but it is also by faith in Jesus Christ as our Good Shepherd.

You apparently believe that you'll be invited to the Wedding Banquet based on your own performance. I hope you're really good at following all the Laws since you will be judged by the Law.
Romans 2:12

Every believer is invited, but as many are called, few are chosen, and so my hope is on Him as my Good Shepherd in helping me to discern by the KJV good and evil so as to depart from iniquity so that I may be found abiding in Him as His disciple when the Bridegroom comes. My confidence, my hope, my faith, and my trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ for all things as I need His help to do even that daily..

Your concept reminds me the doctrine of a big denomination. They believe in purgatory. They teach that Jesus saves us but somehow we're all going to end up in purgatory because we're not good enough for God and we must be purified. Does this sound right to you? In other words, Jesus sacrifice is not sufficient to get one to heaven. He must be purified first - Jesus sacrifice was not enough, I have to be good on my own and do everything right and then spend some time in purgatory too.

Jesus's sacrifice was enough for everyone; and everyone is sanctified until they defile the temple of God by sowing to the works of the flesh, but the sure foundation remains having His seal which is why believers are called to depart from iniquity by faith in Him so that they can be received as vessel unto honor in His House at the pre trib rapture.

You're saying the same thing. Jesus saved me. I trusted in Him to save me. But now I have to do everything just right and try to work my way into that wedding banquet or I'll be found in iniquity and Jesus will leave me behind and not invite me in. Well then, WHAT exactly am I trusting Jesus for if He's going to abandon me and leave me outside where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth?
Mathew 22:13

We trust in Jesus for our salvation. Salvation from EVERYTHING.
The Law
Hell
Satan
Being left behind
Eternal Death
Purgatory
etc etc

You're either trusting in Him or you're not. I believe you need to make up your mind.

The irony is that people lead believers to make a commitment or a promise to have some kind of proof of how serious the believer is in following Jesus BY THE FLESH, and yet no matter how much the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak and therefore what is impossible with men, is possible with God; and so what does that requires us to do? Surrender from our religious striving and trust Him for all things. That is something a child can do.

As I've stated, I'm not interested in the rapture - however, if there is one I'm trusting in Jesus to take me with Him to the Wedding Banquet when He comes back. He's not leaving any believer behind.

Was Jesus saying this for the unbeliever? I don't think so. Only His servants will get whipped and that will be after being cut off and be with the unbelievers for not being ready by departing from iniquity.

Luke 12:
40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

You have not provided any scripture for your position regarding the vessels of dishonor and how I would not be invited to the W.B. because I did not WORK and PERFORM my way there.

Every believer is invited, but again, not every believer that is called will be chosen. The elect are the ones trusting Him to finish His work in them and to help them abide in Him & His words by laying aside every weight & sin in running that race as He will be glorified for His crowning achievements in us.

But not every saved believer believes Him to be their Good Shepherd and so they are NOT valuing the reconciled relationship that they have through Jesus Christ in trusting Him to lead them away from temptations and deliver them from the evil one. These believers are asleep & they need to wake up.

to be continued.... God be willing...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back