Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Once saved..always saved....It's right here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In fact in Mathew 22:11 it says that when the King came he noticed there a man not wearing wedding clothes and he had the man thrown out. What do you suppose this means? What are the wedding clothes?
Unless you could site specific scripture, I'm afraid our conversation ends here.
Your belief is outside the scope of traditional Christianity.

I believe the wedding garment is our faith in Christ. Those looking to the law like legal bondages of commitments & promises are the ones voiding faith in Him & His promises to us which is why they will never please God.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

So looking to the law to accomplish something good in yourself or to do good for Christ voids faith in Him and His promises to you. Where is the trusting in Him for all things of you turn around and make those promises as if He is not going to do it?

And that is not the only way faith can be voided. A lie, like the evolution theory, has led many believers to not believe in the Bible nor in Jesus Christ any more. They are still saved. They are still called, but they are not wearing their wedding garment now, are they when their faith is gone as this example below was given?

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

And even believers will depart from faith in giving heed to seducing spirits, thinking they can receive the Holy Spirit again after a sign; which is a work denying that faith that Jesus Christ is already in them.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

So there are ways a believer can arrive at that wedding supper not wearing their wedding garment.

I'd appreciate specific answers and specific scripture that pertains to the above. You post a lot of scripture that does not support your position.

None that you see yet. I even need His help to leave that to Him to cause the increase.

That means any saved believer that walks after the flesh shall receive condemnation. What is that condemnation? What is that cursing for defiling the temple of God? To become castaways at the pre trib rapture and to be received later on as vessels unto dishonor in His House, BUT they are STILL in His House
I'm sorry but that is just a ridiculous posture. There are no vessels of dishonor saved, period.

Romans 9:
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: [<- the fate of vessels of dishonor]

IF you read the above, carefully, you'll see the statement is applied to A MAN, the same lump.

And we see this identical statement applied to Paul, here:

2 Corinthians 12:7
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

A man, singular, PAUL. The vessel of honor, SAVED and can't be lost.

And, a vessel of DISHONOR in his flesh, a messenger of Satan, BOUND for eternal destruction.

This is also why the flesh is contrary to the Spirit, Gal. 5:17.

The notion that 'some other believers' are the vessels of dishonor is just not going to cut the scriptural mustard. There will be no "vessels of dishonor" when the exercises of this present life are wrapped up and put away.

This is what WILL happen:

Philippians 3:21
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

IF any think they ain't got one, they just ain't lookin.

I believe the wedding garment is our faith in Christ. Those looking to the law like legal bondages of commitments & promises are the ones voiding faith in Him & His promises to us which is why they will never please God.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

So looking to the law to accomplish something good in yourself or to do good for Christ voids faith in Him and His promises to you. Where is the trusting in Him for all things of you turn around and make those promises as if He is not going to do it?

And that is not the only way faith can be voided. A lie, like the evolution theory, has led many believers to not believe in the Bible nor in Jesus Christ any more. They are still saved. They are still called, but they are not wearing their wedding garment now, are they when their faith is gone as this example below was given?

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

And even believers will depart from faith in giving heed to seducing spirits, thinking they can receive the Holy Spirit again after a sign; which is a work denying that faith that Jesus Christ is already in them.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

So there are ways a believer can arrive at that wedding supper not wearing their wedding garment.

None that you see yet. I even need His help to leave that to Him to cause the increase.

He's causing too much increase CD.
But you are right about what the wedding garment is.
Just keep wearing that garment and never take it off.
And don't worry about the tribulation. It might be tomorrow, it might be in 50 years.
If I remember, Jesus said He would return like a thief in the night and that even HE didn't know when that would be.
Also, if I remember He said that we shouldn't worry about tomorrow because today has enough troubles of its own.

I do hope your faith in Jesus, our Lord and Savior, could liberate you from this bondage of fear that you're under. The fear of being left behind. You may think you're not afraid of this - but I'm afraid it's this fear that drives you onward.
If the Lord has made you free, you are free indeed.

W

Post no. 222
Smaller,
We agree on something!
(Not the OSAS part)

I defer ChristDependent to your capable hands.

Wondering

Post no. 222
Smaller,
We agree on something!
(Not the OSAS part)

I defer ChristDependent to your capable hands.

Wondering

Look at yourself AND at your own flesh, just as Paul looked at his own self and his own flesh.

What should we SEE?

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

IF we are observant, we will see that Paul could not be lost. And the messenger of Satan in the flesh of Paul could not be saved (or be made legal or obedient or under faith or blessed by the Spirit)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that is just a ridiculous posture. There are no vessels of dishonor saved, period.

Romans 9:
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: [<- the fate of vessels of dishonor]

IF you read the above, carefully, you'll see the statement is applied to A MAN, the same lump.

Note that the same lump is to make one a vessel unto honour and the "other" a vessel unto dishonour.

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and
another unto dishonour?

And we see this identical statement applied to Paul, here:

A man, singular, PAUL. The vessel of honor, SAVED and can't be lost.

And, a vessel of DISHONOR in his flesh, a messenger of Satan, BOUND for eternal destruction.

This is also why the flesh is contrary to the Spirit, Gal. 5:17.

The notion that 'some other believers' are the vessels of dishonor is just not going to cut the scriptural mustard. There will be no "vessels of dishonor" when the exercises of this present life are wrapped up and put away.

This is what WILL happen:

Philippians 3:21
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

IF any think they ain't got one, they just ain't lookin.

It is not the same identical statement so forget about those other verses.

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

That same lump shows how there is in that great house two kinds of vessels.

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

The vessels of mercy are the vessels unto dishonour. How? Because they are being destroyed from being vessels unto honour in His House in becoming vessels unto dishonour in His House for not departing from iniquity. They will show off His power on these vessels of mercy because the vessels unto dishonour will show off the power of God in salvation for even those that just believe in His name.

Every last one of us who have been saved, been LED into belief, is precisely because God in Christ Himself has rebuked the BLINDER, a working that is not us, pulling that operator OFF of our minds, so that we are CAUGHT in His Trap.

You say you have a believing heart, therefore God saved you?

Here is the heart of unbelief:

Mark 4:15
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

There is NO HEART that was NOT in this exact same state prior to belief. Acts 26:18, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 2:2 all show this identical condition of the unbeliever prior to belief.

That is also why it is impossible for a person, once caught in the net of Christ, to be lost. Jesus doesn't throw back any fish. They are all consumed by Him, once caught.

In the Old Testament, the unbelievers being literally STUCK to our adversary is shown here by way of allegory, just as Jesus describes in Mark 4 above:

Ezekiel 29:4
But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Who is God addressing in these Words of God from Ezekiel?

3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

This is the same principle, exactly, that Jesus identifies in Mark 4:15.

Until a fish is caught, they are stuck to the scales of the great dragon, Satan, as their owner in the flesh, in the sea of confusions. This is also termed in scripture Mystery Babylon and the Mystery of Iniquity, from which WE are pulled UP from By Christ into His Light of Life.

People are not saved on the basis of their own heart or their own ground. They are singled out for catching by The Great Fisher of MAN, Christ Himself. And as such none of us has place to condemn any of such caught.

Sorry but I disagree with your theology. I already told you about the thorn; it represents pain and weakness. Paul was beaten for preaching the gospel.

There's no operator in the flesh. Jesus explained it this way. Man is evil. It's the natural desire of the flesh to do evil. Most of the time I try not to do what I want. Part of me, that part which is flesh, would rather not do any work, lose any sleep, do any work. The desire of the flesh is pleasure and fun, eat, drink, sleep, etc. There's no mysterious operator at work in the flesh.

There is NO HEART that was NOT in this exact same state prior to belief. Acts 26:18, 2 Cor. 4:4, Eph. 2:2 all show this identical condition of the unbeliever prior to belief.

Prior to belief Paul was ignorant. 2 Cor. 4:4 is taking about unbelievers of whom he says they are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded their minds. and Eph. 2:2 says we were dead, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. None of this is related to the parable of the sower or to the heart of the believer before the word came.

That is also why it is impossible for a person, once caught in the net of Christ, to be lost. Jesus doesn't throw back any fish. They are all consumed by Him, once caught.

The net catches them and then they are sorted and then the evil ones are thrown into the fire. It says, 'there men will weep and gnash their teeth.' This will happen at the close of the age. You say they can not be lost, but Jesus said they will be thrown into the furnace of fire.

Who is God addressing in these Words of God from Ezekiel?

Pharaoh king of Egypt.

3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

This is the same principle, exactly, that Jesus identifies in Mark 4:15.

I give up. What are you doing? This has nothing to do with Mark 4:15

Sorry but I disagree with your theology. I already told you about the thorn; it represents pain and weakness. Paul was beaten for preaching the gospel.

There was absolutely ZERO reason for Paul to drag the term SATAN into the equations if SATAN was not the factor. He could have EASILY left off at beatings or pain or weakness, but that is NOT the statement of FACT that Paul made.

I'll take Paul's statement of fact exactly for the fact it is.

He's causing too much increase CD.
But you are right about what the wedding garment is.
Just keep wearing that garment and never take it off.

I trust Jesus as my Good Shepherd for keeping me from falling and presenting me faultless to His glory: Jude 1:24-25 He has helped me to put that wedding garment back on in more ways than I can count. I trust Him that I am abiding in Him now, and if not, I trust Him to do it before He comes as the Bridegroom.

And don't worry about the tribulation. It might be tomorrow, it might be in 50 years.

There is tribulation which we are in now with false prophets and signs in these latter days where faith is hard to find and then there will be the great tribulation which will come after the pre trib rapture.

If I remember, Jesus said He would return like a thief in the night and that even HE didn't know when that would be.

Jesus warned us to be ready or else.

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

So not only is trusting Him that we are abiding in Him & His words in the faith which is the good fight, BUT we lean on Him to help us be free from all commitments and promises to be ready to go at any moment as the cares of this life can be a snare to believers in that they would not want to leave at the rapture.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Also, if I remember He said that we shouldn't worry about tomorrow because today has enough troubles of its own.

Being ready now by faith in Jesus Christ is hardly worrying about tomorrow. Jesus warned us to be ready hence the need to be ready now by faith in Jesus Christ.

I do hope your faith in Jesus, our Lord and Savior, could liberate you from this bondage of fear that you're under. The fear of being left behind. You may think you're not afraid of this - but I'm afraid it's this fear that drives you onward.
If the Lord has made you free, you are free indeed.

W

I am free. I am just pointing out that Jesus is giving all these warnings for His disciples; not for unbelievers. It is not to live in fear, but to continue in hope & faith in Jesus Christ for all things in being ready to go when the Bridegroom comes.

The vessels of mercy are the vessels unto dishonour. How?

The vessel of honor is the believer. They can NOT be lost. They can not be a vessel of dishonor. The vessel of honor receives mercy because of the BINDING to the vessel of dishonor in the FLESH, in the same lump of the O MAN. Exactly as Paul proposes in Romans 9 and exactly as he proposed for himself in 2 Cor. 12:7.

Nice try tho!

Pharaoh king of Egypt.

And to finish this one off, Pharaoh, the king of Egypt in Ezekiel is the great dragon. We should all know well enough that the great dragon is SATAN and not a MAN, pharaoh. But if people are not used to reading the O.T. via the similitude deployed therein they will just see a flesh man, pharaoh, and miss the fact that the great dragon is SATAN, as scriptures present.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I give up. What are you doing? This has nothing to do with Mark 4:15

Satan is moved by the Word of God to resist God in Christ and to do his dastardly deeds in the hearts/flesh of MANkind, all.

Most look at man and see only a flesh guy standing there. Scripture does see that way nor does it operate that way. Scripture sees TWO parties. Man and the deceiver in the mind/heart.

I'm sorry. I explained about the net.
Now you post 1 Corinthians 3:19
I fail to see the connection. I agree that He catches the wise in their craftiness.

So you believe there are BAD PEOPLE who are NOT saved in the Kingdom of God right now?

W

No, they are not in the kingdom. They are in the world. The scholars and the wise men.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their licentiousness, and because of them the way of truth will be reviled. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words; from of old their condemnation has not been idle, and their destruction has not been asleep. ... 2 Peter 2

No, they are not in the kingdom. They are in the world. The scholars and the wise men.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their licentiousness, and because of them the way of truth will be reviled. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words; from of old their condemnation has not been idle, and their destruction has not been asleep. ... 2 Peter 2
I agree MarkT.
But WHO are the false teachers?
Late here.

Cygnus,
I'll answer the above but am having difficulty because of the scripture you posted. It says something very different from 3 bibles of mine that I checked, incl the NASB and the KJV. Could you please telll me what bible you're using? It also has some strange words I've never heard before.

Also, please check John 15:6
Here's what the NASB says:
"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch, and dries up, and they gather them,and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

Also, you keep posting verses that prove my point that salvation can be lost. Not that I mind!

I've never been accused of boasting in the choosing of my redemption. This whole conversation with you has forced me to make such statements. I thank God that I know Him and I look forward to being in His presence one day. If you really wanted to speak about choice, I'd be happy to. I have other ideas on this subject - however, it's difficult to do since you object to the very word "choice." So we'll let that go.

As far as your last question as to why I chose God and someone else didn't --

Please read Mathew 13:3-9 and Mathew 13:18.23

Maybe I'm Mathew 13:8 ?

BTW, this parable also shows how salvation can be lost. If you read carefully...

Wondering

The bottom line...you didn't choose God. (Salvation through Christ Jesus) God choose you.
When you or anyone else claims they choose God...they are boasting.

Cygnus,
If you don't follow along with my reasoning, this conversation will soon end.
YOU said that if I can lose my salvation, I already have.
I said that then the opposite is also true: If I can be saved, I already am.
And since God CAN save, it logically means WE ARE ALL SAVED.

Your answer is that your view is incorrect. ??

We need more verses? Okay.
Romans 11:17-22
2 Peter 2:20-22

You ask what we must do to keep our salvation. You also ask:
How many sins can we commit before we are lost? How many moments of disbelief are we allowed to have? How many commandments must we not follow in order to lose our salvation?

The answer is easy Cygnus.
What did you do to get your salvation?
That's what you have to do to keep your salvation.
Romans 10:9.11

It doesn't have to do with sinning or moments of disbelief or commandments not followed.
Do you know anybody that's perfect? I don't. If it depended on the above, we'd all be lost.
it depends on our trusting Jesus - and our not ABANDONING Him. If we ABANDON him we become lost because we find ourselves in the same condition we were in before we met Jesus - the condition of UNBELIEF.

Nothing depends on us. The only action we have to take is to accept Jesus as our Lord and continue to abide with Him.

Wondering

I disagree. If we abandon Christ....it is because we were convinced (deceived) or Christ never knew us in the first place.
When I was regenerated I was sealed and placed into Jesus' hands where nothing can snatch me from it.

It is God who chooses us...we don't choose God.

True, but I was explaining that unless they repent, they will miss out of the firstfruits of the resurrection at the pre trib rapture event and be left behind to be received later on after the great tribulation, because I agree with you that they are still saved.
Repentance occurs at the moment of our regeneration.
There is also a second form, nuance, of repentance. This repentance has to do with our sanctification. This is a lifelong process where we turn from different sins and become more christ like.

I'm just curious and would like more clarity about what you believe. Do you believe we can actually make that choice to be saved or do we just choose to accept salvation which has been offered? Maybe both are one and the same but then I'm recalling John 6:44 NKJV "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him;"

WIP, That's an excellent verse that I like to use. The interesting thing is that the word draw when used elsewhere in the NT is associated with dragged.

The bottom line...you didn't choose God. (Salvation through Christ Jesus) God choose you.
When you or anyone else claims they choose God...they are boasting.
You think I'M boasting?
I did something I never do. I googled OSAS and look what I found:

John 6:44
God foreknew us and determined to call us before He ever made His summons known to us. By doing so, He was making a prognosis. We are in this elite group, the called, only because the great God of heaven and earth specifically and personally summoned us by forcibly bringing the good news to our attention so we would be motivated to choose to respond freely to it.

So I'm boasting but YOU are in an elite group, the called.

Then it goes on to say how you were forced into all belief: And to think a different poster was giving me an argument over the word FORCE which he was saying should be CAUSE. Interesting. It doesn't take too much to understand that if OSAS is correct, God is being forceful.

I think I should start using google more often. But it's not necessary - The Holy Spirit helps me along.

W

I disagree. If we abandon Christ....it is because we were convinced (deceived) or Christ never knew us in the first place.
When I was regenerated I was sealed and placed into Jesus' hands where nothing can snatch me from it.

It is God who chooses us...we don't choose God.
Then how could you possibly be sure you are saved? I do hear that some in the OSAS crowd were never saved to begin with.

Did you read my post no. 218?

Last question: Is this the God you serve?

W
no reply necessary.

You think I'M boasting?
I did something I never do. I googled OSAS and look what I found:

John 6:44
God foreknew us and determined to call us before He ever made His summons known to us. By doing so, He was making a prognosis. We are in this elite group, the called, only because the great God of heaven and earth specifically and personally summoned us by forcibly bringing the good news to our attention so we would be motivated to choose to respond freely to it.

So I'm boasting but YOU are in an elite group, the called.

Then it goes on to say how you were forced into all belief: And to think a different poster was giving me an argument over the word FORCE which he was saying should be CAUSE. Interesting. It doesn't take too much to understand that if OSAS is correct, God is being forceful.

I think I should start using google more often. But it's not necessary - The Holy Spirit helps me along.

W
Nope, that's Calvinism.
Sorry, try again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back