Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] POST HERE TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THE DEBATE

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Funny how I have yet to bring up God, a creator, or any supreme being and you still reach that conclusion. Perhaps it was pre-concluded.

BL

Blue-Lightning said:
Funny how I have yet to bring up God, a creator, or any supreme being and you still reach that conclusion. Perhaps it was pre-concluded.

BL

I know you have yet to bring up God, it's just an observance of mine...hence the phrase IMO.

heathen said:
Blueeyeliner, no offence, but I thought you said you weren't going to post in this section anymore? Did you change your mind?

I said we'd miss her if she left. I don't know if that had any baring on her descision to post here again or not. I'm glad she's decided to stay. 8-)

blueeyeliner said:
When are you tolerant? You chase me around picking a fight all the time,is that what you call tolerance?
No, I pop in every so often and try to help people see the mistakes they are making in their reasoning. Making false assumptions, broken logic, that kind of thing. (much like the one you just made about what I'm doing here...)
You swoon in on my debates with atheists that don't involve your lippers and don't include you in any way,and you are tolerant of others?
Get off your high horse madam. You do exactly the same thing in other peoples debates. (and nowhere near as infrequently as I do)
You don't even understand my relationship with the atheists here at all, and you butt in where you don't belong,and you are tolerant?
I'm sorry... I didn't know that you were the one who decided who "belongs" here or not.
I have been with these atheists for a long time now,and I don't hate any of them,and I did not say that I'm always right. That would be you!
Show me where I have stated that I am always right.
What is it to you that I am here? You are tolerant?
I don't care whether you're here or not... It makes no difference to me.
If you want to be in a real debate,state for the record what it is that you do believe in.
Already did, but just for you... I'm a Skeptic. I'm skeptical about everything. I don't believe that God, religion, Agnosticism, Atheism or anything else can be proven to be the truth at this present moment in time. I also will not accept any statement without evidence to back it up, and strong evidence at that.
If atheism is going to be tolerated by the world when the global religious system takes power,show me your evidence and reasons why you think like that. Being secretive about what you believe in is not right in a debate forum. People should be able to clearly understand one another.
I hope you understand my position very well and won't forget it.
Prove to me that the antichrist will accept atheism.
Considering that I don't believe in the Anti-Christ, I fail to see the point in that request.

Current score: BL=3, Tua=0

Darck Marck wrote: So, how would you rate yourself (Tua) and BL?

Tua: I think we've both come up with good points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach: So how did you think you are playing son?

Son: I think we both came up with good points

Coach: ...but you are LOSING 3:0 (6:4, 6:2 and 6:0)

:) :biggrin :) :biggrin

Gary_Bee said:
Current score: BL=3, Tua=0

Darck Marck wrote: So, how would you rate yourself (Tua) and BL?

Tua: I think we've both come up with good points.

Coach: So how did you think you are playing son?

Son: I think we both came up with good points

Coach: ...but you are LOSING 3:0 (6:4, 6:2 and 6:0)

:) :biggrin :) :biggrin
Your impartiality on this point makes me so confident in the fair nature of your assessment. :roll:

Brutus (line judge): Well Gary, Tua still gets to make his reply.

Umpire: (Consults the scorecard). Correction. The score is 2:0 (6:4, 6:2 and 5:0).

.... so third set. BL leads 2:0 in sets and 5:0 in games in the third set.

Tua to serve to try save the 3rd set.

:wink: :wink:

Darck Marck said:
[quote="Brutus/HisCatalyst":68cda]Well Gary, Tua still gets to make his reply.

I hope it is better than his last one. :lol:[/quote:68cda]

You guys are like the peanut gallery...when BL says "that was a weak argument" you all nod your head and agree. It's very humorous.

... fortunately the "peanut gallery" can read and reason and judge. When we throw peanuts, we usually hit the monkey!!!

:bday: :bday:

There was no argument to be declared weak or strong... just a declaration that was not substantiated. I look forward to the next topic.

BL

The Tuatha'an said:
[quote="Darck Marck":e073c][quote="Brutus/HisCatalyst":e073c]Well Gary, Tua still gets to make his reply.

I hope it is better than his last one. :lol:[/quote:e073c]

You guys are like the peanut gallery...when BL says "that was a weak argument" you all nod your head and agree. It's very humorous.[/quote:e073c]

Hey, Tua, I've been pretty fair so far. Oh, and I don't throw peanuts, I throw
elefant.gif
8-)

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Tiger, you claimed that you are a skeptic. The very definition of the word skeptic suggest that the person is not tolerant.
Does it?
sceptic ( (archaic & N. Amer.) skeptic )

n.
1. a person inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions.
Please explain how that definition suggests intolerance.

While you're at it, please explain why my questioning or doubting of accepted opinions is intolerant, while B.E.L's and your own questioning or doubting of accepted opinions is not?

If your questioning the opinion, then there is something in the opinion you don't like, or tolerate. As for myself, I never claimed to be tolerant. I am a servant of the God most high, I don't tolerate sin, I still however Love the sinner.

Just because you don't like or agree with something doesn't mean you don't tolerate it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back