Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Question for Pre-trib believers only

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kathi

This is only for pre-trib believers because other beliefs will not agree or understand.
Do you think we will soon see Psalm 83...Ezekiel 38/39 with the outcome of this Israel war?

This is only for pre-trib believers because other beliefs will not agree or understand.
Do you think we will soon see Psalm 83...Ezekiel 38/39 with the outcome of this Israel war?
I have absolutely no idea dear Sister Kathi. The following things have been occurring right along, and anything I would add to the following scripture would be pure speculation.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Scripture of interest to me is Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days; this being thirty days prior to temptation to come upon all the world of Rev 3:10. At this time Israel is not nationally offering sacrifice, but I believe there are many that have wanted to according to some articles I’ve read, and contrary to popular opinion they do not need to have a temple erected to do so.

Kathi am sorry the staff has to abide by the same rules and every one else ... As thethinker has pointed out I had no business asking for the expectation of your wishes to respected

Kathi am sorry the staff has to abide by the same rules and every one else ... As the thinker has pointed out I had no business asking for the expectation of your wishes to respected.
Please delete my thread.Thank you.

Although you and i do not agree on this topic . Having your say is as important to you as mine is to me... IF you find some one you wish to discuss with one on one is an option... One on one is in the open for all to read but limited to the 2 parties... God bless your for your sweetness :)

Back