Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Revelation 1:1-3 Seldom examined verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My Bible says there are two Resurrections and afterwards comes judgement. No stages. No gradual. No piecemeal.
Two resurrections, the first is Israel and the Israelis who are killed for thier witness of Jesus and who did not worship the beast or its image or recieve its mark. They shall live and reign with Christ in the Lord's land.
The second is the rest of the world.

resurrections of the just and unjust that goes with the second death

Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power … Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. … But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 20:6

Revelation 21:8​

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Oh I do .

The church is often taught to be swept up .that modern. Isreal us only the Jews that recieve that land promise to witch I disagree .the apostles didn't say that.t
Maybe you don't understand what I'm saying then.

Look I'm going to state my opinion.

I'm a bit of either here or there on the spectrum of eschatology.

I lean amil ,not sure on pre trib or post trib.yet the response by partial preterusts on the temple attached by Satan is a weak on.the last book isn't so easy to say I got it figured out .

I post my links to point out the early fathers didn't .most were pre mil and little on the ac .very simplistic .

Darby and Schofield I have issues with

why is that ?
Darby is part of the Plymouth brethren movement .

Are you familiar with that ?no elders,no modern or biblical type elders .

Schofield commentary is very lacking .for a man big on isreal his comments on it are lacking with the end times .

That and he taught as did the early dispensationalism taught after that the law would return and isreal was married to the YHWH,the church to Jesus.

Darby is part of the Plymouth brethren movement .

Are you familiar with that ?no elders,no modern or biblical type elders .

Schofield commentary is very lacking .for a man big on isreal his comments on it are lacking with the end times .

That and he taught as did the early dispensationalism taught after that the law would return and isreal was married to the YHWH,the church to Jesus.
i have read some of darby not much scholfield i have 2 of his study bibles ..i know how to pick out the meat and throw away the Bones. i am pretty much pre trib. but mostly ready

I figured you were .

My reformed churches ones like me ,others like you .a preterist ,and a jewess who is pre trib ,pre mil

I figured you were .

My reformed churches ones like me ,others like you .a preterist ,and a jewess who is pre trib ,pre mil
i am not reformed theology. dont get me wrong there just as saved as i am .parts in teaching i dont agree with .

see themselves as a network of like-minded free churches, not as a Christian denomination. sounds to me like church of Christ the only n.t church

Israel is not in the vine at the moment.. but will be grafted back in..
I see isreal as some say confused .

Lol you will see. I don't see her as one large group of people living in Palestine at the return ler see though that isn't to be excluded .rather isreal is those like Me family who left or were never born in isreal and get saved.

The settlement of land is divided out after the restoration ,at the final blow to Satan and judgement.

There are rabbinic debates on how long does isreal last ,is it a spiritual one as the dead aren't quite brought back to the land but dwell with the Heshem in gan eden . Isreal to them is both physical and spiritual .

Most believers fail to see that.

I can use this book to show it.

The throne room of God .isreal lined up according to where each of the four beasts were around the ark.

Physical representation on the earth of God's nature .they were to act as God commanded .displaying his nature .the Torah spoke of the Spirit of God placing his spirit to do in men and also How David mentioned God having his Spirit in him .

so this is all about Israel not those saved ?
The great multitude from the nations which come out of great tribulation in rev 6 are saved but not resurrected.
But Israel comes forth in one day. DANIEL 12 states ALL of his people who names are written are delivered at that time in Daniel 12:1-2.

Ezekiel had written about Israel's resurrected in chapter 37 and like revelation 20,this resurection takes place before Gog invades Israel in Ezekiel 37-38.

But Israel will reign in the Lord's land.

Like I said, if I had the chance I would go. Insted I believe I will just have to wait for the latter resurection.

Oh I do .

The church is often taught to be swept up .that modern. Isreal us only the Jews that recieve that land promise to witch I disagree .the apostles didn't say that.t

Look I'm going to state my opinion.

I'm a bit of either here or there on the spectrum of eschatology.

I lean amil ,not sure on pre trib or post trib.yet the response by partial preterusts on the temple attached by Satan is a weak on.the last book isn't so easy to say I got it figured out .

I post my links to point out the early fathers didn't .most were pre mil and little on the ac .very simplistic .

Darby and Schofield I have issues with
Christ had this to say about it. He is the heir.

The apostle Paul said the land was only promised to Christ.

As for what I believe, I only see the middle east being destroyed during the war of Armegeddon. Not the America's, Russia, China or Europe. Iran and Egypt will be destroyed as well as everything in between.
I believe the saints in Israel are persecuted for 42 months before Christ's coming. Christ comes at the beginning of the great tribulation which is at the end of those 42 months and only those who are in Christ in the promised land are saved. The rest are either killed in the war or cast out of the kingdom.

The land itself is not ignored .

Delineate the location of the earthly city where after a 1000 years city is realeased to go decieve and attack with an army and destroyed by a fire from heaven ?

I don't buy replacement theology .

The church wasn't at horeb
The church wasn't required to offer sacrifices .these are shadows .

You can't insert the church in visions about the 12 tribes in heaven and 24 elders .

Nor can you say Jesus says that there is no kingdom of Israel to be restired .he just said it's not for you ,or me to know but the father that season .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back