Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelations questions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There are some things about the Book of Revelations that have been nagging at me for a while now; and I hope some of my fellow members can help me to figure it out.

Now I know the only Church (or Temple) God has ever built upon this earth is the physical human body. Our bodies are a Temple Unto Our Lord; so I have no concern with the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

There is Prophecy concerning the end times in other Book's; but only in Revelations does it warn of consequences of "changing" a single word of the Prophecy given? That I cannot understand; unless the whole point was to ensure that some of that Prophecy could never be fulfilled.

I know that God can do anything He pleases; but I also believe God has no interest in "putting on a show" for those who hold doubt in their hearts.

While I do not have all the answers; I do understand more of the Prophecy than I care to. I know that trying to convince anyone of the truth is pointless; the people must simply experience this to truly understand.
I've thought about going home often; to the hills of Western Kentucky. My people still walk in the old way; and they don't forget anything. But I've not been given any indication that I am needed there; what I have been shown is right here in Michigan, where I will stand.
I have felt so all alone for almost 3 years now; to know the truth, but not be able to discuss it with anyone. In Revelations it does mention the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns rising from the sea.
The sea in that passage represents a "sea of people". The 7 heads are men, who combined with their families hold the vast majority of what is considered wealth on this earth. The 10 horns do represent the 10 governments who do hold those nuclear bombs; who are controlled by the 7 heads. The "dragon" that they do worship is actually the nuclear bombs themselves; with the belief that such bombs make them "all powerful" over the earth. What all those people do not know is the truth; and thankfully God is about to Bless us all.
When those bombs are fired, all that are touched by the sun (even if it is just a reflection of the sunlight from our moon); will be destroyed. That will "light up" the Heavens; and that is "the sign".
The "Holy Land" was a concept given to the people by the Roman empire; all this dirt belongs to God. The prominent role given to the Tribes of Israel throughout the New Testament, was also a concept given by the Roman empire. Do you really believe God would "hold dear" those who have always held themselves above His Law?
Nothing is at it seems; and I do hope that you and your family make it to safety quickly. Help is here; but it will be hard to gather all the people quickly until after the one labeled the "antiChrist" has finished his duty. These people who want violence and war are about to meet someone they have never wanted to encounter.
You could discuss your beliefs here.
We have strict rules in our Forum specifically for the reason of allowing persons to have decent conversations.
If anyone breaks the terms of service TOS, then you should report that person and staff will handle it.

Like I said, I don't know too much about Revelation.
What you post above sounds pretty good to me, as much so as
other interpretations of these visions.

I agree that nothing is as it seems.
The world is being run by a small number of persons and I
don't believe anybody knows who they are. But it certainly isn't
the governments that are voted in. They look like puppets, just doing
what they're told to do.

I liked Trump for this reason.
He seems to follow his own ideals and beliefs and pays
heed to no one. I think this is also the reason he's having
all these trial problems....He sways too many boats, makes too
many waves.

The "Holy Land" was a concept given to the people by the Roman empire; all this dirt belongs to God. The prominent role given to the Tribes of Israel throughout the New Testament, was also a concept given by the Roman empire. Do you really believe God would "hold dear" those who have always held themselves above His Law?
I think you should study the Old Testament to find out about the Promised Land , nothing to do with the Roman Empire . The prominent role of the twelve tribes of Israel began in the Old Testament way before the Roman empire . In fact the original Hebrew was translated to Greek before the Roman Empire .
Enlightenedtruth , how much have you studied the Old Testament ?

What Is the Septuagint?

I liked Trump for this reason.
He seems to follow his own ideals and beliefs and pays
heed to no one. I think this is also the reason he's having
all these trial problems....He sways too many boats, makes too
many waves.
Trump is just a pawn; who believes he is the "smartest person in the room". The truth of the liar will be revealed soon.

I think you should study the Old Testament to find out about the Promised Land , nothing to do with the Roman Empire . The prominent role of the twelve tribes of Israel began in the Old Testament way before the Roman empire . In fact the original Hebrew was translated to Greek before the Roman Empire .
Enlightenedtruth , how much have you studied the Old Testament ?

What Is the Septuagint?
I do like some of the stories in the Old Testament; but nothing is at it seems. The pharisees promoted themselves (and the Tribes) above all other's; and they did anything they could to raise their own authority over the Tribes. The Roman's could only control the Jews through the pharisees; and the Roman's paid a hefty sum for that. In the Roman plan's to conquer all peoples with the Christian Scriptures; they had to continue that "theme", but most of the Jews still rejected Christianity.
For the Bible; I'd like to offer a simple observation/example. If you had twelve children who were naughty; six who had been really naughty, and six who mostly just followed the example of the others; would you lay down the law to the six who had been the most naughty first, would you punish them a little more than the other's?
The Tribes of Israel have always held themselves above God's Law; the 10 Commandments given to them first. They would have never shared knowledge of the One True God with any Gentile; which is one of the things that required Christ to come the first time.
It makes me so sad to know so many of the Christian's will be lost in this, they will never give up the Roman myth's. God will not turn the water bitter; most of this water (and the rain from the sky) has been polluted for decades. God will not send the "plague of famine" onto this earth; these mega-corporations have consolidated the food production and distribution for maximum profit, that will be the cause of famine across the world.
You may ask, why doesn't God just snap His fingers and fix all this. First it is not that simple; second you must accept who we are, and why we are here; and third, God allowing more than a few of the Angel's to wake to deal with this is already a serious Blessing in and of itself. It will just take time to fix so many things.

You could discuss your beliefs here.
We have strict rules in our Forum specifically for the reason of allowing persons to have decent conversations.
If anyone breaks the terms of service TOS, then you should report that person and staff will handle it.
Thank you for that; discussing my understanding of God, the earth and that Bible here has already helped me so much. I could not understand why my sour note was sounded; then I was given the command to Hold. I knew so much doubt; and when I stopped doubting myself a few month's ago; I realized it was understanding that I needed the most.
I needed to see, and understand, all that is going on in this world. The evil men (and women) are not my concern; there is another coming for them. The False Prophet leading an army of good people and good Christian's against the Kingdom of Heaven here on this earth is a concern; but I cannot, and will not, take free will from anyone. The people must make their own choices in this; and if the soul must be destroyed, then that is simply how it must be. It was so many who made the choice to stand up with Satan that led us all here in the first place.
I do so wish there was an easier way, but there is no other. God has tried many times to break the "death grip" these "Churches" have held over the people; for a long time those who were sent were killed outright by those who refused to give up their power. Roman's did it first, but most of the early protestant religions did it as well. In these modern times, if someone stands up to speak about God outside "orthodox" religions, they are dubbed mentally ill and heavily medicated. When all the people experience the literal truth of what is; it is going to be bad.

He may beleive he's the smartest man in the room....I don't doubt that.
But he's not a pawn.
He never was.
The truth is coming; he like so many will "listen to the money".

I would like to answer your post from the Original Sin as well; that is only in the question thread, and we're not supposed to converse about the question itself there.

There is another post I did make called the Origin of mankind, and mankind's purpose. It was moved to the unorthodox Christian belief's thread; and that would explain why I know there are male/female Angel's. While I know a fair amount about that Bible; a number of things I know was never put in the Bible in the first place. I made a different thread called The Holy Bible which explains that.

I have made an effort, both here and in various "Churches" around the USA; to reveal as much of the truth as I am allowed. I know too many Christian's will be lost in this; but I will not give up hope on any of my Brother's and Sister's. Nothing is at it seems; and when the reality doesn't exactly match what was "written in the Bible", many will believe that God has forsaken them; which is not true.

Help is here; but it will take time to do everything that needs to be done first. The people just have to endure; and hold onto as much of their Faith and Hope as they can muster.

The truth is coming; he like so many will "listen to the money".

I would like to answer your post from the Original Sin as well; that is only in the question thread, and we're not supposed to converse about the question itself there.

There is another post I did make called the Origin of mankind, and mankind's purpose. It was moved to the unorthodox Christian belief's thread; and that would explain why I know there are male/female Angel's. While I know a fair amount about that Bible; a number of things I know was never put in the Bible in the first place. I made a different thread called The Holy Bible which explains that.

I have made an effort, both here and in various "Churches" around the USA; to reveal as much of the truth as I am allowed. I know too many Christian's will be lost in this; but I will not give up hope on any of my Brother's and Sister's. Nothing is at it seems; and when the reality doesn't exactly match what was "written in the Bible", many will believe that God has forsaken them; which is not true.

Help is here; but it will take time to do everything that needs to be done first. The people just have to endure; and hold onto as much of their Faith and Hope as they can muster.
In what forum did you originally put The Origin of Mankind?
I'll look for the other one tomorrow.

Do you have doubts the Old Testament is a translation God's word ?
I would say most of the Old Testament is true; but there are some things I would question, simply because men are prone to give their own understanding of what they read in "God's Word". You have to remember also that most could not read or write back then; the wealthy and powerful were the only ones who could "pay" to learn such things, or to have a scribe write down anything.

I would say most of the Old Testament is true; but there are some things I would question, simply because men are prone to give their own understanding of what they read in "God's Word". You have to remember also that most could not read or write back then; the wealthy and powerful were the only ones who could "pay" to learn such things, or to have a scribe write down anything.
You seem to promote a conspiracy that the Bible is not God's word . Do you trust God ?

You seem to promote a conspiracy that the Bible is not God's word . Do you trust God ?
I do trust God over men.

The Bible does contain some of God's Word; but not all of it. As for a "conspiracy", the proof is coming. Many Christian's will reject the truth; the False Prophet will walk with one of those Bibles in his hand, and promote the half-truths contained therein. The False Prophets "version of God" will be his only "truth"; and a lot of good people will follow that, and they will share his fate.

Don't most Christians know how it began??
The Story of Man as it began in the Bible is known to Christian's; but who and what we truly are is another matter. The reason God created Man in the first place; and our purpose on this earth, would help people to understand just a bit more about what is happening with Revelations.
God is not punishing us (human beings) with this; He is actually going to save the earth and as many of His Children (all human beings) as can be saved. The Bible teaches different; holding that only Christians are worthy of being God's Children. We were all naughty, we have been "sent to our room" to learn how to place nice with each other. Those who are beyond salvation are finished; they will never be part of Creation again.

But the truth is here; and the proof is coming sooner rather than later.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Pretty clear what happens to one who even changes one word that can change the whole meaning of that which John was given to write by the angel Jesus sent to show him those things that must come to pass first before the return of Christ. There are many plagues in the book of Revelation and they who change these writings will have their name removed from the book of life as they will be cast into the lake of fire.

The letters that were sent to the seven Churches in Asia by John as the angel gave him to write, being the seven Churches represent the body of Christ, were for instruction in God's righteousness and those things that they were neglecting in disobedience falling of the straight and narrow path.

Last edited:
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Pretty clear what happens to one who even changes one word that can change the whole meaning of that which John was given to write by the angel Jesus sent to show him those things that must come to pass first before the return of Christ. There are many plagues in the book of Revelation and they who change these writings will have their name removed from the book of life as they will be cast into the lake of fire.

The letters that were sent to the seven Churches in Asia by John as the angel gave him to write, being the seven Churches represent the body of Christ, were for instruction in God's righteousness and those things that they were neglecting in disobedience falling of the straight and narrow path.
Interesting; but some of that nonsense that was "written" shall not come to pass. And the Roman Church will jump right up and claim it is "Satan's doing"; which is also nonsense, Satan has no power over this earth.

Satan has no power over this earth.
Here are a few of many verses that disputes what you have said here.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

2Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

There are some things about the Book of Revelations that have been nagging at me for a while now; and I hope some of my fellow members can help me to figure it out.
Reread Rev. 1:1 God Himself wrote the book of Revelation, the gave it to Jesus, to give/show unto John in Visions a Utterances by Angels. So, there can be no perfecting or changing, this was not inspired by Gd per se, but written by God, that is why it is so mystical so to speak, codes, metaphors and its all jumbled up. But it can indeed be understood, because I understand it perfectly. Once I was taught 7 or 8 years ago, by a now passed on preacher, that the Old Testament has most all the codes seen in the book pf Revelation, some 284 out of 404 verses have old testament verbiage. Gen. 37:9 solves Rev. 12:1-5, the Women is Israel.

It is the most important book in the bible today because it ties up both the old testament and the new testament, if one understands it. No ne will get it who does not use the codes, metaphors and even Numbers which have meanings, like the number 7 = divine completion, 10 = completion, 12 = fulness et al. Once we get this we can grasp it. For instance the Seals do nothing except open up the scrolls of 7 Judgment Trumps. Jesus is prophesying what will happen when the 7th seal is fin ally opened, thats why it is over in Rev. 8. Rev. 7 is not really 144,000 that is a code, just like the 10 virgin brides equals the complete church, the 144,000 is an encoded number for All Israel who repents, as in 12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completeness) x 10 x 10 = All Israel, or as Zech. 13:8-9 says 1/3 and thus 5 million Jews who repent. So, Rev. 7 is 5 million Jews fleeing just before Judgements hit (Rev. 8 Asteroid/DOTL/God's Wrath). No go back and reread Rev. 7 with that knowledge, see how it fits. It says HOLD BACK the judgments (four winds) which hurt the Earth, Sea and Trees until we can get the 144,000 sealed (Saved by the holy spirit and separated unto God like we are today) and then think about WHAT HURTS the Earth, Sea and Trees, and that is obvious when we read Rev. 8 isn't it?

So, Rev. has an order we just have to dig it out and unravel the coded message. Jesus opens the Sealed Scroll of Judgments, then calls Israel to repentance just before the Wrath hits, both Malachi 4:5 and Zech. 13:8-9 agree. In Malachi Elijah is sent back before the DOTL and in Zech. 13 we see that 1/3 repent THEN in Zech. 14:1-2 the DOTL arrives, I joke not, its that easy to discern, one you know the passages, I had to dig them out over 40 years. So, Rev. 7 is the Jews fleeing Jesus and a flash up to the Pre Trib Raptured Church in verses 9-16. Then in Rev 8 an asteroid strikes, we see it in four phases, the fires (Trump 1) is it breaking apart before the impact. Trump 2 is the Impact, Trump 3 is the Fallout (Wormwood/Poison) into the fresh waters, and finally Trump 4 is the Sun & Moon going dark (from all the fires and debris).

The Wrath happens in Rev. 8, 9 and 16. Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters, in other words they all happen during the exact same 42 months as happens in Rev. 8, 9 and 16. (15 is really part of 16).

Question, is the Euphrates River drying up merely a metaphor or a real event? Think now, can modern armies cross rivers? Who LIES to who via Vial #6 THINK. Its obvious once you see it.

Question, is the Euphrates River drying up merely a metaphor or a real event? Think now, can modern armies cross rivers? Who LIES to who via Vial #6 THINK. Its obvious once you see it.
Is it possible that the 2 Angel's that stand at the mouth of the Euphrates are actually standing at the north and south poles? They are both already releasing their waters.

Back