Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

How sad this was allowed to fall into such disrepair. The window placements are rather interesting.
I have it in its hey day. it may have been called another name . once this name was said. it was called this last I remember and that was occupied not even a decade ago. remember that the homeless will do this to properties to enter and dwell. I have seen them do that this edifice. it had also inside which you cant see graffetti on the walls.

I have it in its hey day. it may have been called another name . once this name was said. it was called this last I remember and that was occupied not even a decade ago. remember that the homeless will do this to properties to enter and dwell. I have seen them do that this edifice. it had also inside which you cant see graffetti on the walls.

Squatters .... druggies ........ runaways........ they'll seek out empty properties, that's for certain. It's just so sad what they do to properties.

More than likely, he used two designs, possibly three, for the interiors. If two, they would be mirror images of each other.
the rhyburn or whatever it is called had three of them that were the same. I know the side walk that is near that place is the same as I walked on that albeit under brush to get some pics. I stepped back to get it. moved across the street for the ones facing east and south.

more to come. I may have some assistance with the calendar.this one is really sad. its very salvageable. I took the car pic and I didn't smell mold yet it had holes in the roof.View attachment 7001 View attachment 7002

Exciting news about the possible assistance with the calendar! :thumbsup

Too bad your historical society (or some such group) can't buy these derelict properties for next to nothing, and rehab them to their former glory.

Exciting news about the possible assistance with the calendar! :thumbsup

Too bad your historical society (or some such group) can't buy these derelict properties for next to nothing, and rehab them to their former glory.
the rhyburn would definitely qualify for a historical registered place . it has been sold for 200 grand and it has new windows on some of it. if you zoom in from the best looking image you can see that. the tiles were replaced as I saw a truck, a ton of tiles for the roof on pallets and that was it.

the rhyburn would definitely qualify for a historical registered place . it has been sold for 200 grand and it has new windows on some of it. if you zoom in from the best looking image you can see that. the tiles were replaced as I saw a truck, a ton of tiles for the roof on pallets and that was it.

Yea! Happy Dance! :dancing:woot2:lock:woot2:dancing

Yea! Happy Dance! :dancing:woot2:lock:woot2:dancing
that was a year ago. it has sat a lot for the most part. I had a meter box on the west side. the city has removed that. I remember where it was. why the electricians did that I don't know perhaps a new inside meter room? idk. but here. she asked for a selfie. I sent her a message via fb so that I wouldn't be questioned about snooping the home that I posted. so we talked for about an hour. we have met before as they would chat with me while I was working reading their meters. this is all on the grenada route. both are long time natives. she gave me a few other personal stories of where her grandmother owned and lived. one of them I have been near. I will shoot that one with my cell phone tomorrow. it sadly is in bad state. some drug deals I have seen on it but its still in decent shape.View attachment 7004

Excellent photo!
I just now notice the background. how appropriate. they are very friendly. she positioned that photo. we have chatted before. she did tell me a bit about that home. the car pick is her idea. I just stuck my head in and looked, snapped a photo. it doesn't smell like a home that has sat longer then I have been alive , well nearly

I just now notice the background. how appropriate. they are very friendly. she positioned that photo. we have chatted before. she did tell me a bit about that home. the car pick is her idea. I just stuck my head in and looked, snapped a photo. it doesn't smell like a home that has sat longer then I have been alive , well nearly

Oh, I thought the background was deliberate! It's quite appropriate, though :yes

That old, musty, lingering odors smell that some properties have when vacant for a while .... that can be downright atrocious...not to mention, lethal!

Oh, I thought the background was deliberate! It's quite appropriate, though :yes

That old, musty, lingering odors smell that some properties have when vacant for a while .... that can be downright atrocious...not to mention, lethal!
its just odd, that it didn't have the musty smell nor mold. its as you can see quite unkept.

I'd say the property has the right sort of ventilation which keeps fresh air (but not so much the elements) entering the structure.

I'd say the property has the right sort of ventilation which keeps fresh air (but not so much the elements) entering the structure.
ok , it must be the case well with the hole in the roof, and hole where I was able to shoot that and I can enter the garage through either hole. that is why I think that it is odd. unless both are recent. the tin doesn't appear to be rusted.

It's possible that the hole in the roof is more recent. The trees around the property may have helped to preserve the roof.
there are a ton of those.so much that I didn't see the point of taken any image from the front. this house isn't that different. I have found a posted one home that is similar. there are also squatters here.

Back