Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

It could be the little palm settled in there on its own?
No. That is too big, I mow but don't do landscaping .they arent too many homes nearby with traveling palm.my wife said she got some palms but I don't remember if she said what types.

Oh, okay.

Reason I asked is squirrels have planted some rather colorful lilies in my back yard. I know I didn't plant them. They also provided me with some tulips.

I don't ask them about them; therefore, they're presumed innocent until convicted!

Oh, okay.

Reason I asked is squirrels have planted some rather colorful lilies in my back yard. I know I didn't plant them. They also provided me with some tulips.

I don't ask them about them; therefore, they're presumed innocent until convicted!
a .22 does wonders and so does a bb gun

first off this old cement plant that is almost as far back as ww2, it was built in the early 50's by a ww2 veteran. the truck is an old international, I don't know the date of manufacture.the mixers and the plant all are telling me please use us.View attachment 7080 View attachment 7081 View attachment 7082

I read what you had written in that post prior to viewing the pictures.

Immediately, it was obvious that both the plant and the mixers are crying out to be put to use again.

This is sad.

I read what you had written in that post prior to viewing the pictures.

Immediately, it was obvious that both the plant and the mixers are crying out to be put to use again.

This is sad.
its owned by a company who uses the other plant onced owned by russel concrete in wabasso. some of the trucks will say rinker and other russel. rinker was the man who started this plant. it was then changed to russel. its motto was hustle to rustle. I have plans to take a whole lot more. you will see the 40ish style of industrial building in it. the trucks and plants are still functional. the plant it self was decorated for Christmas at times.

I could see it as 2 bedrooms, with a dining room, and all the rooms being airy.
it doesn't have central air. remember these old homes are what we call also florida homes and there is one I can take a photo . they have large windows that allow air to flow.

Those large windows definitely would help!

Still.... I can't imagine what it's like on rainy, stormy days when those windows shouldn't be opened. Gotta have that central air!

Those large windows definitely would help!

Still.... I can't imagine what it's like on rainy, stormy days when those windows shouldn't be opened. Gotta have that central air!
that is costly to install, remember those old buildings would need a lot labor to get that put in place. even the royal Viking doesn't have that, each room has a window shaker.

it has a window shaker on the photo with the chevy truck. then again I know this building well enough,

it had a twin to the east of it. if I think that is what I remember. only one way to be sure. the 81 topo will show it. but that is for another time.
It's a very attractive building. Glad it's in use!
tomorrow will be a rough one as I will have some things to photo but not much.

I should have used this with the photo
remembered this right away. Actually the front windows was screened porch. We were sitting in the dining area and we watched a black snake eat a smaller snake. My husband got his gun and shot it. Never saw such a big snake. It was probably a king snake and illegal to shoot them. We didn't know. My baby daughter climbed those side stairs and fell back down them. I also was pregnant when we moved from NY to this house Dec 18, 1962. My son was born Jan 5, 1963 at the old IRMH. Dr. Taylor delivered. A little old man owned this house. Thinking his last name was Vaughn. We didn't live there long, I hated it. It was awful inside. Thanks for the memory
I will at least post one of my work on fb in the page for that stuff. I did and got this comment.

robalo-oakmont.oakmont goes back to the fifties. standard homes there that I have pictured from idlewild. I may give you the north view of the Gifford home. I might hit up the lagoon. time is the key.
What route do you have tomorrow?

If there isn't time to take photos, please don't give it another thought. I recall you saying that the Robalo-Oakmont route was a busy one.

Back