Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russia and Israel, now what?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Dorothy,

Israel is selling oil through Egypt.
You need a quote for that please. That is not what I could find. Russia is still the main supplier followed by the US. Israel is not even on the list of the top suppliers so I am afraid I need some proof for this. If Russia wants to eliminate the other suppliers, the US is the top of the list, not Israel.
Europe needs oil and gas and even though Russia will sell to them they have the embargo on them. That restriction however backfired as Europe is in great need of energy while Russia has done very well selling to the BRICS nations. I mentioned those as they are all working together with their oil and currencies.
Well, Europe has enough oil and gas was mainly the problem. But we have weathered winter quite well, it being a mild one and so the need is not as great as feared. But considering your statement above, why does Russia then need to march all the way to Israel to stop their oil sales? That makes no sense.
There are NO kingdoms of this world bowing to the Lord who is over them. He is yet to bring judgment upon them and bring them to their knees. (Ps. 110: 1 & 2)
Actually there are in different places, but it is not so in the west which is losing its Christian position and experiencing an onslaught of terrible evil developing within its culture where freedom and peace are lost and tyranny of the corrupt is the norm. It is not judgment that brings people to Christ. Christ is not coming in a military violent and bloody takeover. He is coming as he left, quietly and without a military entourage. Acts 1:11

You know Marilyn C, Think about God deciding to make those nasty people repent by bringing judgment on them. Is this the dealings of a just and loving God? Did God raining brimstone on Sodom bring them to repentance? Did God eliminating nations bring them to repentance? Did the Jews who experienced the judgement of God in 70AD repent?

The gospel is going through the earth at an incredible speed change nations as it said it would. Jesus is not coming in a hostile, bloody, violent takeover and we are on the "right" side. He is coming as he left, the scripture says.

This is my position, the violence described in Revelation and Matthew 24 was God judging Israel for murdering the prophets sent to it including the Son. That will not happen again.

You need a quote for that please. That is not what I could find. Russia is still the main supplier followed by the US. Israel is not even on the list of the top suppliers so I am afraid I need some proof for this. If Russia wants to eliminate the other suppliers, the US is the top of the list, not Israel.

Well, Europe has enough oil and gas was mainly the problem. But we have weathered winter quite well, it being a mild one and so the need is not as great as feared. But considering your statement above, why does Russia then need to march all the way to Israel to stop their oil sales? That makes no sense.

Actually there are in different places, but it is not so in the west which is losing its Christian position and experiencing an onslaught of terrible evil developing within its culture where freedom and peace are lost and tyranny of the corrupt is the norm. It is not judgment that brings people to Christ. Christ is not coming in a military violent and bloody takeover. He is coming as he left, quietly and without a military entourage. Acts 1:11
Psalm 23:4
1 Corinthians 5:5

eddif

Those sentences don’t say Israel is selling oil to Europe.
The OP does not mention oil. The OP asks what Futurists think about the subject of Russia and Israel.

I understand you started the thread. People are expressing what you asked for.

The flood of Noah’s time changes even our thoughts today. Seeing Wrath sometimes changes people (if they ask why is this happening to us now?). We are not swayed by just tender love. A swat sometimes gets our attention.

History teaches
Prophecy warns or directs
Fulfillments get our attention
Inner spiritual changes bring about thoughts being changed
The future asks questions

The past, present, and future all direct our lives. What do I look at? All the aspects I see. Plus. What I may see after different concepts are opened in my redneck brain. People do think about what others say.

eddif

The OP does not mention oil. The OP asks what Futurists think about the subject of Russia and Israel.

The flood of Noah’s time changes even our thoughts today. Seeing Wrath sometimes changes people (if they ask why is this happening to us now?). We are not swayed by just tender love. A swat sometimes gets our attention.

History teaches

The past, present, and future all direct our lives. What do I look at? All the aspects I see. Plus. What I may see after different concepts are opened in my redneck brain. People do think about what others say.

eddif
Ok, those scriptures don’t mention Russia.

Thought you were answering the question I asked in the post you quoted.

The flood of Noah’s time changes even our thoughts today.
When and how? Who?
Seeing Wrath sometimes changes people (if they ask why is this happening to us now?).
When? Be specific. Who changes seeing God’s wrath?
We are not swayed by just tender love. A swat sometimes gets our attention.

History teaches

eddif
History only teaches if people are willing to learn. Prophesy only helps if people understand it as intended. If they think it means something else, it teaches nothing.

Let me illuminate you on what is going to happen to Russia.

You are right about Russia's military might—Because Russia excels in maskirovka (маскировка), they usually projected themselves to be stronger than they actually appear. It is one giant Potemkin village that Putin has created. Russia Army is a paper tiger. Hence, many people are fooled into thinking that Russia has the World's Second Best army in the world. Even though their strength lies mostly in that Russia has the most numbers of Tanks in the world, most of the tanks are not operational—outdated tanks are left to rot in their military barracks or warehouse, where the problem is further compounded by the Russians infamous tradition of thievery—scavenging whatever parts they could find in the tanks so they can sell it into the black market—the military is thoroughly corrupted to the core. If you look past the convincing propaganda that Russia churn out that shows all the depravity of American society (They are right about that, but it is just a ploy to disguise how rotten their society have because under the rule of the kleptocrat Vladimir Putin), you will realize that Russia is essentially a Fascist Neofeudalism rule by Tzar Putin and his thieving sycophant crooks, who mindset are like the Commie Chinese—they robbed the brainwashed Ruskie peasants blind under the thinly veiled guise of Russia patriotism before they run to Turkey or the USA with their families to enjoy the good life there. Because nobody dares to criticize Putin for whatever mistakes that he made lest they will be assassinated by him (just ask all the dead Russian Oligarchs who died under suspicious circumstances) or sent into a penal colony in Siberia (the infamous Russian dissident Alexei Navalny is currently residing there). Thus, the Russian war in Ukraine has so far been utterly catastrophic—poor morale among Russian Troops (they have families in Ukraine you know), horrendous logistics (making train your only mean of transporting ammo, fighting vehicles, and troops are not such a great idea when Ukrainians saboteur destroy your train tracks every now and then deep into Russia controlled territories), and abysmal tactics (who in the world think that WW2 tactics are going to in the 21st century? Apparently not Putin. Maybe in Russia, tactics think army). Due to all these factors, Russia is mostly likely never to conquer Ukraine ever. Ukraine will lose some cities in the Eastern and Southern part of the country, but they can never be completely pacified. The war in Ukraine have proved so costly that Russia might not continue as a Superpower in its current form. However, that might not spell the complete downfall of Russia. Instead, Russia could make a deal with Turkey to be joined as a union (actually annexed by Turkey to put in blunter term). Thus, creating a Russo-Turks Empire in the future that maybe stronger than the sorry state of modern Russia in its current form. Let me explain in the next reply below...

You are right about Russia's military might—Because Russia excels in maskirovka (маскировка), they usually projected themselves to be stronger than they actually appear. It is one giant Potemkin village that Putin has created. Russia Army is a paper tiger. Hence, many people are fooled into thinking that Russia has the World's Second Best army in the world. Even though their strength lies mostly in that Russia has the most numbers of Tanks in the world, most of the tanks are not operational—outdated tanks are left to rot in their military barracks or warehouse, where the problem is further compounded by the Russians infamous tradition of thievery—scavenging whatever parts they could find in the tanks so they can sell it into the black market—the military is thoroughly corrupted to the core. If you look past the convincing propaganda that Russia churn out that shows all the depravity of American society (They are right about that, but it is just a ploy to disguise how rotten their society have because under the rule of the kleptocrat Vladimir Putin), you will realize that Russia is essentially a Fascist Neofeudalism rule by Tzar Putin and his thieving sycophant crooks, who mindset are like the Commie Chinese—they robbed the brainwashed Ruskie peasants blind under the thinly veiled guise of Russia patriotism before they run to Turkey or the USA with their families to enjoy the good life there. Because nobody dares to criticize Putin for whatever mistakes that he made lest they will be assassinated by him (just ask all the dead Russian Oligarchs who died under suspicious circumstances) or sent into a penal colony in Siberia (the infamous Russian dissident Alexei Navalny is currently residing there). Thus, the Russian war in Ukraine has so far been utterly catastrophic—poor morale among Russian Troops (they have families in Ukraine you know), horrendous logistics (making train your only mean of transporting ammo, fighting vehicles, and troops are not such a great idea when Ukrainians saboteur destroy your train tracks every now and then deep into Russia controlled territories), and abysmal tactics (who in the world think that WW2 tactics are going to in the 21st century? Apparently not Putin. Maybe in Russia, tactics think army). Due to all these factors, Russia is mostly likely never to conquer Ukraine ever. Ukraine will lose some cities in the Eastern and Southern part of the country, but they can never be completely pacified. The war in Ukraine have proved so costly that Russia might not continue as a Superpower in its current form. However, that might not spell the complete downfall of Russia. Instead, Russia could make a deal with Turkey to be joined as a union (actually annexed by Turkey to put in blunter term). Thus, creating a Russo-Turks Empire in the future that maybe stronger than the sorry state of modern Russia in its current form. Let me explain in the next reply below...
Imperial Russia-Turkey Khanate And Its Potential Allies…

1. Chechnya
  2. Ukraine
  3. Georgia
  4. Estonia
  5. Latvia
  6. Transnistria
  7. Moldova
  8. Belarus
  9. Kyrgyzstan
  10. Uzbekistan
  11. Tajikistan
  12. Azerbaijan
  13. Turkmenistan
  14. Kazakhstan
  15. Armenia
  16. Lithuania
  17. Abkhazia
  18. Poland
  19. Romania
  20. Czechia
  21. Hungary
  22. Austria
  23. Serbia
  24. Bulgaria
  25. Finland
  26. Slovakia
  27. Montenegro
  28. Afghanistan
  29. Pakistan
  30. Afghanistan
  31. Pakistan
  32. India
  33. Brazil
  34. China
  35. South Africa
  36. Egypt
  37. Jordan
  38. Lebanon
  39. Iraq
  40. Qatar
  41. Oman
  42. UAE
  43. Kuwait
  44. Syria
  45. Bahrain
  46. ASEAN Countries
These lists above may be potential allies to Russia in the End Times. After Russia’s catastrophic invasion of Ukraine on 24 February 2022, leading to a total estimated casualty of 100000 as of 31 Dec 2022. It may be possible that even if by some miraculous means Russia annexed Ukraine, Russia will be left so severely weakened in the aftermath that it will temporarily cease to be a superpower, which lead to a massive revolution from the Russian People (possible only if there is mass starvation in Russia) that may or may not succeed in overthrowing an irredeemable kleptocracy system set up by Vladimir Putin and his cronies. Otherwise, it could be Yevgeny Prigozhin (Founder of the Russian paramilitary organization Wagner Group) or Ramzan Kadyrov (Head of Cheyncha) that usurps Vladimir Putin from his position as the nominal President of Russia (more like Tzar ruling over a bunch of fiefs). If the latter happens, then Islam will most certainly make a comeback as the predominant religion of the East and Middle East, with the atomised Russians reluctantly consenting to the new Khan rule. Alternatively, A rather far-fetched theory is that Turkey will either conquer a weakened Russia, or Russia will enter into a compromise in Turkey’s favour in order to create a Russo-Turks Empire in a manner not too dissimilar from the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. It may be possible that during Russia’s collapse, China may move in with their military toward Siberia in order to conquer their land, perhaps Vladvistock as well since China consider it as a part of its territory, once ruled by the former Qing Dynasty. Thus, necessitating the creation of a union, however forced it may be, with Turkey (Read Ezekiel 38 for reference). A Russo-Turks Empire may be powerful enough to fulfil the prophecy described in Ezekiel 38, which is invading Israel with their Muslim allies.

Country 1 is annexed by Russia in the year 2000, nothing more can be said.

Country 2 is currently a war with Russia. Ukraine may not be able to get back all its land, so losing these to Russia might give the latter some leverage in the End Times. How this work still eludes me.

Countries from 3 to 8 are tentatively “friendly” to Russia.

Countries from 9 to 14 are close to Russia in terms of economic, military, and perhaps cultural as well. Probably derived from them being part of the Soviet Union in the past. Central Asia will also invade Israel in the end times (more on that later).

The rest of the Countries down the list could potentially be allies of Russia. Special mention to Countries ranging from 32 to 35—These countries form the BRICS, which is a group of countries that will collectively dominate the world economies by 2050, could be sooner if the psychopathic Jewish trillionaires globalists (Rothschild, Rockefellers etc…) managed to bring down the USA with the Vaccine Genocide and deliberate financial mismanagement through stock market manipulation, biowarfare, and reckless printing of money (otherwise politically correct term as Quantitative Easing), which the currency is already further weakened by the former USA President Richard Nixon taking off the dollar from gold and pegging it to oil price in 1971. The year 2023 could be the start of the Great Depression V2.0, except much worse, along with deliberately engineered hyperinflation in gas, food, and other essential commodities. This would provide the globalist with a pretext to further enslave humanity with the push of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CDBC) i.e. digital money that can be controlled by both banks and the government themselves. Thus, achieving the primary goal of the Great Reset by 2030—own nothing and be “happy”. The CDBC could be pegged to the collective economy of BRICS. Thus, enslaving all nations to the tyrannical control of the CCP, along with other despotic nations that join the BRICS.

Countries ranging from 36 to 46 will not support Israel when Russia invaded its land (except Singapore, which is part of the Commonwealth, more on that later…). My theory is that Egypt become a significant regional player in the Middle East as evidenced by Daniel’s prophecy about the United States of Europe invading the “King of the South”, most likely to secure oil for itself (Daniel 11:40-45). Again, it is just speculation. Could be possible there is some sort of confederation between Egypt and its surrounding nations (which is not trying to invade Israel…) that provides a counterbalance against the United States of Europe and the Imperial Russo-Turks Empire, but it is unlikely to happen by my prognostication. Also, the reason is that Arabs and the Jews have a rather long history of hatred toward each other, and the Arabs have a somewhat justifiable reason to mistrust the Jews, given the long list of war crimes that the Jews commit against the Arabs in order for the Zionists to establish their state in the Middle East (see Addendum 7 for more information). However, it goes deeper than that—this root of mistrust is planted back in Abraham’s time when God bless Ishmael so that he will create a “great” nation, but evidently hostile to everyone else. The reason for that is because Ishmael, as per Abraham’s time, should be the one that receives his blessing as his firstborn, but instead, the blessings go to Issac instead—the son that God promise to Abraham through Abraham’s wife Sarah, so jealousy comes into play in that (Genesis 16:12, Genesis 21:9, Genesis 21:18).

Source: https://theendtimeiscoming.wordpress.com/
(That is from my blog)

Last edited:
Imperial Russia-Turkey Khanate Allies During the Invasion of Israel…

1. Russia
  2. Turkey
  3. Kyrgyzstan
  4. Uzbekistan
  5. Tajikistan
  6. Azerbaijan
  7. Turkmenistan
  8. Kazakhstan
  9. Iran
  10. Sudan
  11. Libya
  12. Algeria
  13. Tunisia
  14. Azerbaijan
  15. Armenia
Please refer to Ezekiel 38-39, I will explain what these names mean.

Countries 1 and 2 refer to Gog. The Bible describes Gog as “of the land of Magog, the Prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal”. In other words, Gog is the ruler of both Russia and Turkey. Rosh is said to be situated in the far north of Israel, which just happen to be Russia (Ezekiel 38:15), Meshech and Tubal refer to the ancient Moschi/Mushki and Tubalu/Tibareni people, who dwelled near the Black and Caspian Sea south of Ukraine, both of the ancient lands they rule is now part of Turkey—Assyrian source identifies it as Phrygia and Cappadocia respectively. Herodotus, A Greek philosopher coming for the 5th Century BC, identified a group of people named Sarmatians and Muscovites, who once lived in the ancient province of Pontus in northern Asia Minor, South of the Black Sea. Once again pointing to modern Turkey as part of the biblical prophecy that a Russo-Turks Empire will invade Israel in the end times. Even Flavius Josephus, a first-century Romano-Jewish historian, says the Mushki and Tibareni people founded the ancient city of Meshech and Tubal, all of which are situated in the land of Turkey.

Countries 3 to 8 are the descendants of the Scythians, a warlike barbarous nomadic people that used to reside in the place which we now know as Central Asia. Also, another fact worthy of mentioning is that Central Asia used to be part of the Soviet Union before the latter dissolution in 1991. Flavius Josephus says that “Magog founded the Magogians, thus named after him, but who are by the Greeks called the Scythians”. Thus, I can safely assume that Magog refers to all the Central Asia countries that are once settled by the Scythians. Thus, it can be said that the ruler of the Russo-Turks Empire is a man that comes from any of the Central Asian Countries, and who is apparently respected by even the United States of Europe for his military might, perhaps intelligence as well, in the end times.

Country 9 is Persia, which is easy to delude given the lasting legacy of the Achaemenid Empire all across the Middle East.

Country 10 refers to the Ancient Cushites people, who founded the Kingdom of Kush (1070 BC – c. 550 AD), which encompasses the areas which we know as Sudan and Egypt. However, it is highly unlikely that Egypt will invade Israel in the end times as they will be the one that will be attacked by the United States of Europe, that is after the Russo-Turks Empire and its Muslim allies are miraculously destroyed by God through a combination of natural disasters and infectious yet deadly diseases.

Countries 11 to 13 refer to the Ancient Put people, which is now what will know as modern Libya. Flavius Josephus wrote that “Phut also was the founder of Libya, and called the inhabitants Phutites (Photos), from himself: there is also a river in the country of Moors which bears that name; whence it is that we may see the greatest part of the Grecian historiographers mention that river and the adjoining country by the appellation of Phut (Phoute): but the name it has now has been by change given it from one of the sons of Mezraim [Mizraim], who was called Lybyos.”

Countries 14 to 15 refer to the area that is now part of Turkey. However, it could also include the area that is in what will know as Azerbaijan and Armenia, perhaps even Georgia as well. Flavius Josephus identified the Beth-Togarmah as the father of the Phrygians, ancient people that settled in Turkey before likely migrating to other areas in the countries stated just now. Gomer refers to the ancient Cimmerians, who are according to Wikipedia “an ancient Eastern Iranian equestrian nomadic peoples with origins in the Caspian steppe, part of whom subsequently migrated into West Asia”. These Cimmerians spread to other areas in what we know as modern Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, and Iran.

(Again, That is from my blog)

1. Russia
  2. Turkey
  3. Kyrgyzstan
  4. Uzbekistan
  5. Tajikistan
  6. Azerbaijan
  7. Turkmenistan
  8. Kazakhstan
  9. Iran
  10. Sudan
  11. Libya
  12. Algeria
  13. Tunisia
  14. Azerbaijan
  15. Armenia

Countries 1 and 2 refer to Gog. The Bible describes Gog as “of the land of Magog, the Prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal”. In other words, Gog is the ruler of both Russia and Turkey. Rosh is said to be situated in the far north of Israel, which just happen to be Russia (Ezekiel 38:15), Meshech and Tubal refer to the ancient Moschi/Mushki and Tubalu/Tibareni people, who dwelled near the Black and Caspian Sea south of Ukraine, both of the ancient lands they rule is now part of Turkey—Assyrian source identifies it as Phrygia and Cappadocia respectively. Herodotus, A Greek philosopher coming for the 5th Century BC, identified a group of people named Sarmatians and Muscovites, who once lived in the ancient province of Pontus in northern Asia Minor, South of the Black Sea. Once again pointing to modern Turkey as part of the biblical prophecy that a Russo-Turks Empire will invade Israel in the end times. Even Flavius Josephus, a first-century Romano-Jewish historian, says the Mushki and Tibareni people founded the ancient city of Meshech and Tubal, all of which are situated in the land of Turkey.

Countries 3 to 8 are the descendants of the Scythians, a warlike barbarous nomadic people that used to reside in the place which we now know as Central Asia. Also, another fact worthy of mentioning is that Central Asia used to be part of the Soviet Union before the latter dissolution in 1991. Flavius Josephus says that “Magog founded the Magogians, thus named after him, but who are by the Greeks called the Scythians”. Thus, I can safely assume that Magog refers to all the Central Asia countries that are once settled by the Scythians. Thus, it can be said that the ruler of the Russo-Turks Empire is a man that comes from any of the Central Asian Countries, and who is apparently respected by even the United States of Europe for his military might, perhaps intelligence as well, in the end times.

Country 9 is Persia, which is easy to delude given the lasting legacy of the Achaemenid Empire all across the Middle East.

Country 10 refers to the Ancient Cushites people, who founded the Kingdom of Kush (1070 BC – c. 550 AD), which encompasses the areas which we know as Sudan and Egypt. However, it is highly unlikely that Egypt will invade Israel in the end times as they will be the one that will be attacked by the United States of Europe, that is after the Russo-Turks Empire and its Muslim allies are miraculously destroyed by God through a combination of natural disasters and infectious yet deadly diseases.

Countries 11 to 13 refer to the Ancient Put people, which is now what will know as modern Libya. Flavius Josephus wrote that “Phut also was the founder of Libya, and called the inhabitants Phutites (Photos), from himself: there is also a river in the country of Moors which bears that name; whence it is that we may see the greatest part of the Grecian historiographers mention that river and the adjoining country by the appellation of Phut (Phoute): but the name it has now has been by change given it from one of the sons of Mezraim [Mizraim], who was called Lybyos.”

Countries 14 to 15 refer to the area that is now part of Turkey. However, it could also include the area that is in what will know as Azerbaijan and Armenia, perhaps even Georgia as well. Flavius Josephus identified the Beth-Togarmah as the father of the Phrygians, ancient people that settled in Turkey before likely migrating to other areas in the countries stated just now. Gomer refers to the ancient Cimmerians, who are according to Wikipedia “an ancient Eastern Iranian equestrian nomadic peoples with origins in the Caspian steppe, part of whom subsequently migrated into West Asia”. These Cimmerians spread to other areas in what we know as modern Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, and Iran.

If you like to know further about what is going to happen in the End Times. Please refer to my WordPress Blog below. I hope it will help you into understanding what the end times are going to be like in detail. Please share my blog with other students who are serious about understanding prophecy. You are free to share this link with anyone or cite it in your research project as long as you give credit to me as the original author.

God Bless!

Last edited:

It is said that Russia is the second best army in the Ukrain.

1. Russia
  2. Turkey
  3. Kyrgyzstan
  4. Uzbekistan
  5. Tajikistan
  6. Azerbaijan
  7. Turkmenistan
  8. Kazakhstan
  9. Iran
  10. Sudan
  11. Libya
  12. Algeria
  13. Tunisia
  14. Azerbaijan
  15. Armenia

You forgot Nato. Turkey is part of Nato. No country would willing submit to Russian tyranny and a Nato country being invaded ignites a Nato-Russian war. Russia doesn’t stand a chance against Nato.

It is said that Russia is the second best army in the Ukrain.
I am going to be blunt (sorry about that), but I literally just told you (and explain) in my previous post why Russia does NOT have the second-best army in the World. You cannot just simply post outdated information on your thread if you are not going to listen to what I say. That will defeat the whole purpose of this thread (and the time I wasted just typing all those words above). Don't take my word for it. Just read the article below (That is written a year ago for goodness sake).

I am going to be blunt (sorry about that), but I literally just told you (and explain) in my previous post why Russia does NOT have the second-best army in the World. You cannot just simply post outdated information on your thread if you are not going to listen to what I say. That will defeat the whole purpose of this thread (and the time I wasted just typing all those words above). Don't take my word for it. Just read the article below (That is written a year ago for goodness sake).

I said the second best army in the Ukrain. There are only two armies in the Ukrain.

You forgot Nato. Turkey is part of Nato. No country would willing submit to Russian tyranny and a Nato country being invaded ignites a Nato-Russian war. Russia doesn’t stand a chance against Nato.
Just because Turkey is not allied with Russia at this moment doesn't mean that Turkey WILL forever remain hostile against Russia in the future. The Bible clearly stated that there will be a union between Turkey and Russia in the End Times (as unbelievable as it sounds). A lot of things can happen in the years forward and you don't know that. Friends and Enemies come and go, as it comes as a result of politicians calculating the geopolitical advantage and disadvantages of being in favor (or against) of one nation to another. Nothing in the world will remain static.

Prophecy. Do. Not. Lies.

God Bless.

Just because Turkey is not allied with Russia at this moment doesn't mean that Turkey WILL forever remain hostile against Russia in the future. The Bible clearly stated that there will be a union between Turkey and Russia in the End Times (as unbelievable as it sounds). A lot of things can happen in the years forward and you don't know that. Friends and Enemies come and go, as it comes as a result of politicians calculating the geopolitical advantage and disadvantages of being in favor (or against) of one nation to another. Nothing in the world will remain static.

Prophecy. Do. Not. Lies.

God Bless.
Where does the Bible say Turkey will join with Russia? I do not believe it. And Nato is very strong and Turkey, a Muslim nation, is never going to join the Russia orthodox christian nation. No Muslim nation has ever volunteered to join a western Christian nation in the history of the world. But if real nation's choices and tendencies plays no role in one's view, well, anything is possible.

There is no "second-best army" in Ukraine. There are only two armies in Ukraine. The Winner and the Loser. And I can tell you that Russia isn't winning at all.

Are you trolling?

God Bless!
The humor is passing you by, isn't it. There are only two armies in the Ukraine and one is better than the other. Russia is not the best. I mean, this is a joke. Do you get it?

Trolling: n slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages online

The joke is not inflammatory, insincere, digress, extraneous or off topic. The topic is Russia and it was a joke. Lighten up.

The humor is passing you by, isn't it. There are only two armies in the Ukraine and one is better than the other. Russia is not the best. I mean, this is a joke. Do you get it?
If this is another one of your poor attempts at humor, then I suppose I expect nothing less from a European such as yourself.

In all seriousness, did you post this thread just so you can receive a genuine answer from the Christforums.net users, or did you wish to project your preconception about what your ideas of the end-time events are going to be like?

May I politely ask what Christian denomination are you from? I wish to know what ideology and beliefs you hold regarding about Christianity in general.

God Bless!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back